Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Star's coli services! (Accepting art)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@starlit12 hello ^-^ i did get started on your art. Would i be able to start with 1 hour in the training fields? Im hoping to get the 2 stag familiars
@starlit12 hello ^-^ i did get started on your art. Would i be able to start with 1 hour in the training fields? Im hoping to get the 2 stag familiars
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@animelover9631

Heya! Of course <3 I seem to be a magnet to familiars in lower level venues in the coli so hopefully I'll get them LOL
@animelover9631

Heya! Of course <3 I seem to be a magnet to familiars in lower level venues in the coli so hopefully I'll get them LOL
@solune

Almost forgot to reply to this xDD but yes, you can!! Thank you <3
@solune

Almost forgot to reply to this xDD but yes, you can!! Thank you <3
Still looking for more artists, and of course regular orders <3
Still looking for more artists, and of course regular orders <3
@starlit12 hi! i have a three dragons in the lvl 21-23 range and want to get them to level 25 with you, would 120g for the three be fair to you? (i'm okay to pay more! just let me know what seems fair on your end ^^)
@starlit12 hi! i have a three dragons in the lvl 21-23 range and want to get them to level 25 with you, would 120g for the three be fair to you? (i'm okay to pay more! just let me know what seems fair on your end ^^)
5hF3FGk.png
UqlBGwo.png
@cyx

Hello! Of course (: That price seems more than fair!! Feel free to send them anytime <3
@cyx

Hello! Of course (: That price seems more than fair!! Feel free to send them anytime <3
Updated the special offer on the front page, hopin for some already existing OCs/customs and just art in general haha
Updated the special offer on the front page, hopin for some already existing OCs/customs and just art in general haha
<3
<3
@ starlit12 Is it too early to sign up for NOTN? <3
@ starlit12 Is it too early to sign up for NOTN? <3
NB43KMu.png
^^ accepted!! NotN grinding is officially closed LOL, thank ya'll for ordering! In the meanwhile, still taking regular orders <3
^^ accepted!! NotN grinding is officially closed LOL, thank ya'll for ordering! In the meanwhile, still taking regular orders <3
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42