Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 ... 3163 3164
@After

Thank you, that is helpful to know. I wasn't hoping for any staff to intervene as that would be a bit extreme for this problem, so it's good to know that it's all fine. I hope that Blizzardcrown feels the same way.

@Blizzardcrown

if you still want to ask for him back, I'm not going to stop you, but it is unlikely I will change my mind. I also would like to sort out the fact that you seem to not want me as a friend anymore, can we talk about this by private chat. sorry to anyone who this does not concern, just something happened that means I cannot private chat my friend, although I believe that she can still talk to me. - Riverdream
@After

Thank you, that is helpful to know. I wasn't hoping for any staff to intervene as that would be a bit extreme for this problem, so it's good to know that it's all fine. I hope that Blizzardcrown feels the same way.

@Blizzardcrown

if you still want to ask for him back, I'm not going to stop you, but it is unlikely I will change my mind. I also would like to sort out the fact that you seem to not want me as a friend anymore, can we talk about this by private chat. sorry to anyone who this does not concern, just something happened that means I cannot private chat my friend, although I believe that she can still talk to me. - Riverdream
SfN2VDO.pngG8AyR6r.pngpyAp3dI.pngkHBaXec.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJHqnR5C.png
Hi, sorry for posting on this again, but is there a way to contact someone privately if they have either blocked you (or you have blocked them and don't want to unblock in case.... nevermind that). If not, is there a way to contact them at all? thank you - River
Hi, sorry for posting on this again, but is there a way to contact someone privately if they have either blocked you (or you have blocked them and don't want to unblock in case.... nevermind that). If not, is there a way to contact them at all? thank you - River
@Riverdream

No. Blocking means the person doesn't want to be contacted, so going around it counts as harassment/stalking in the rules and is not allowed
@Riverdream

No. Blocking means the person doesn't want to be contacted, so going around it counts as harassment/stalking in the rules and is not allowed
hWsjkHE.png
Ok thanks. what about if it was me who blocked someone and don't want to unblock in that specific way to private chat (reasons i don't want to discuss)? is there a way to ask something? I have a different way to contact the person (through my messages/whatsapp) but i'd rather not (same reason for me blocking them) - so if not thats fine i'm just not in the mood for conversation via other apps right now due to the person saying things that upset me
Ok thanks. what about if it was me who blocked someone and don't want to unblock in that specific way to private chat (reasons i don't want to discuss)? is there a way to ask something? I have a different way to contact the person (through my messages/whatsapp) but i'd rather not (same reason for me blocking them) - so if not thats fine i'm just not in the mood for conversation via other apps right now due to the person saying things that upset me
@Riverdream If you've blocked someone there's no way for you to directly/privately contact them onsite without unblocking them.
@Riverdream If you've blocked someone there's no way for you to directly/privately contact them onsite without unblocking them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ok. Thanks again (sorry if it was a weird question)
Ok. Thanks again (sorry if it was a weird question)
ok, back here, again[emoji=coatl tongue size=1] (wow i know nothing) Is there a way to create like, a new forum. if so, how do you do it?
ok, back here, again (wow i know nothing) Is there a way to create like, a new forum. if so, how do you do it?
@Riverdream Do you mean a new forum thread? Go to the appropriate forum section (e.g., Creative Corner or Dragonshare), then click "New," title your thread (make sure it's not in all caps and is descriptive of the topic), type what you want, and click "Submit."
@Riverdream Do you mean a new forum thread? Go to the appropriate forum section (e.g., Creative Corner or Dragonshare), then click "New," title your thread (make sure it's not in all caps and is descriptive of the topic), type what you want, and click "Submit."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
hello! just wanted to ask if it would be a good idea to sell my progen- i dont really like her breed, and i dont care for her enough to scatterscroll and regene her completely!

there is an element of sentimentality to keeping her ig, but i love my custom progen much more than her :p

on that topic, what would people generally charge for a progen? i had a little browse but i dont see any threads of people selling their progens (which is understandable)
hello! just wanted to ask if it would be a good idea to sell my progen- i dont really like her breed, and i dont care for her enough to scatterscroll and regene her completely!

there is an element of sentimentality to keeping her ig, but i love my custom progen much more than her :p

on that topic, what would people generally charge for a progen? i had a little browse but i dont see any threads of people selling their progens (which is understandable)
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@kiyoooo

Hello,
Actually, I don't think you can sell your progen, lol! I know you definitely can't sell your first one, I'm pretty sure you can't sell your second either. Stuck with them! :3c

(Maybe try posting them in Dragon Share asking for ideas! That's literally the only way I'm ever able to give anyone a makeover TwT)
@kiyoooo

Hello,
Actually, I don't think you can sell your progen, lol! I know you definitely can't sell your first one, I'm pretty sure you can't sell your second either. Stuck with them! :3c

(Maybe try posting them in Dragon Share asking for ideas! That's literally the only way I'm ever able to give anyone a makeover TwT)
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
1 2 ... 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 ... 3163 3164