Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8620 8621 8622 8623 8624 ... 8637 8638
[center]@KneeThief [i]I'll be baaaaaack-[/i] Gave Viola a [emoji=star size=1]! Gonna yeet some gene scrolls at you, as well as some Baldwin materials. [columns][center][b]Easy:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Maybe I should change my user to: "PleaseSendFood" Because I'm always in need of it :3 (2+ stacks) [*]A lil' [emoji=star size=1] to any of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/649443/2311388?name=&type=undefined]children[/url]! [*]Undiscovered Familiar(s) 1+ [*]Random apparel. [grabby hands] [i]GIMME.[/i] 5+ pieces[/LIST][nextcol][center] [b]Medium:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Hibernal tasks in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84171550]Amber's[/url] bio. Sleeeepy dergs- [*][item=Accent: Foxfire serenity]OR[item=Accent: Signs of Mystery] [*]Random vistas/apparel (10+) [/LIST][/columns][columns][color=transparent]WHY AM I FORMATTING THIS[nextcol][center] [b]Hard[/b]: [LIST] [*] Unhatched egg of any kind! [*]A stupid comment on my profile :3 [*]Fest items pre-2022! [/LIST][/columns] Wishlist items can replace any of these! It's linked in my signature.
@KneeThief
I'll be baaaaaack-

Gave Viola a ! Gonna yeet some gene scrolls at you, as well as some Baldwin materials.

Easy:
  • Maybe I should change my user to:
    "PleaseSendFood"
    Because I'm always in need of it :3 (2+ stacks)
  • A lil' to any of the children!
  • Undiscovered Familiar(s) 1+
  • Random apparel. [grabby hands] GIMME. 5+ pieces

Medium:
  • Hibernal tasks in Amber's bio. Sleeeepy dergs-
  • Accent: Foxfire Serenity OR Accent: Signs of Mystery
  • Random vistas/apparel (10+)
WHY AM I FORMATTING THIS
Hard:
  • Unhatched egg of any kind!
  • A stupid comment on my profile :3
  • Fest items pre-2022!

Wishlist items can replace any of these! It's linked in my signature.
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
Oh nice- Also CLAIM >:3c @Stagraven sending some hibden stuff and some apparel/older fest skins/familiars/vistas/basically the kitchen sink and also dropped a like on all 3 of the children ^^ (Give me a few to gather up all the stuff-) Easy: - Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^) - Buy a dragon from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2533411/2?name=&type=undefined]hatchery tab[/url]! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g AND 2 baby Aethers! One's 20kt/g, but the other is 30kt/g so she would could as a medium wish) -15kt-20g - Give [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84368231]Viola[/url] a [emoji=gold star size=1]! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^ - Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins Medium: - Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls) - Gilded Chest - 35kt/45g - Buy a dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2513816/2?name=&type=undefined]this tab![/url] (All priced at 20kg/t) - Buy this Multi-gaze Veil [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92871461]here![/url] (Selling at 40kt/g) - Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit) Hard: - Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins - The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work) - Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks - A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern) - A vial of bright or soft sight - Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-) - Spare inventory crate -50+kt/g - As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
Oh nice- Also CLAIM >:3c
@Stagraven sending some hibden stuff and some apparel/older fest skins/familiars/vistas/basically the kitchen sink and also dropped a like on all 3 of the children ^^ (Give me a few to gather up all the stuff-)

Easy:
- Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^)
- Buy a dragon from my hatchery tab! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g AND 2 baby Aethers! One's 20kt/g, but the other is 30kt/g so she would could as a medium wish)
-15kt-20g
- Give Viola a ! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^
- Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins

Medium:
- Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls)
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy a dragon from this tab! (All priced at 20kg/t)
- Buy this Multi-gaze Veil here! (Selling at 40kt/g)
- Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit)

Hard:
- Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins
- The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work)
- Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks
- A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern)
- A vial of bright or soft sight
- Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-)
- Spare inventory crate
-50+kt/g
- As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
sghaBXb.png
c! @KneeThief sending a gene! I also gave Viola a star :) she is lovely

Easy: a familiar or two I don't have

Easy: 20g

Medium: buy a derg I have for sale

Medium: a few full stacks of food

Hard: Sinister tailcoat or primary gene: harlequin!
c! @KneeThief sending a gene! I also gave Viola a star :) she is lovely

Easy: a familiar or two I don't have

Easy: 20g

Medium: buy a derg I have for sale

Medium: a few full stacks of food

Hard: Sinister tailcoat or primary gene: harlequin!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@FanaticArtisan sending over a friend and some gems :) [center][item=hippojay] [emoji=gem size=1] 10[/center] [indent][i]easy[/i] 3-4 fodder hatchlings, given LAH price [i]easy[/i] couple new familiars that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/238999?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default]i am missing[/url] [i]medium[/i] 35kt/30g (mixed currency is fine !) [i]medium[/i] a surprise that equates to ~35kt/g [i]hard[/i] something from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91799917]wishlist[/url][/indent]
@FanaticArtisan sending over a friend and some gems :)
Hippojay
easy 3-4 fodder hatchlings, given LAH price
easy couple new familiars that i am missing

medium 35kt/30g (mixed currency is fine !)
medium a surprise that equates to ~35kt/g

hard something from my wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@Halographic

sending Aberrant Chacma Abyss Wanderer + 20g!

Easy:
20kt/g
Any amount of
Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra
Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
Medium:
30kt/g
Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes
Familiars I don't have about 30k in value
Iron/gilded chests worth about 30k
Hard:
50k/t
Iron/gilded chests worth about 50k
Breed Change: Aberration
Anything else I need for my hibden list here
@Halographic

sending Aberrant Chacma Abyss Wanderer + 20g!

Easy:
20kt/g
Any amount of
Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra
Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
Medium:
30kt/g
Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes
Familiars I don't have about 30k in value
Iron/gilded chests worth about 30k
Hard:
50k/t
Iron/gilded chests worth about 50k
Breed Change: Aberration
Anything else I need for my hibden list here

_____
100 HC challenge
@MapiRanch sending iron/gilded chests 1. 1 or 2 stacks (x99 each) of 4-point seafood/meat/insects 2. [item=shifting kelpie mane] 3. 35kt 4. Any of these: [item=Accent: Dicey Deception] [item=Accent: Foxfire Serenity] 5. Any of these: [item=Prismatic Token] [item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane] [item=Spectre Guise]
@MapiRanch sending iron/gilded chests

1. 1 or 2 stacks (x99 each) of 4-point seafood/meat/insects
2. Shifting Kelpie Mane
3. 35kt
4. Any of these: Accent: Dicey Deception Accent: Foxfire Serenity
5. Any of these: Prismatic Token Bloodred Kelpie Mane Spectre Guise
C!
C!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png

Umbra /

Wishlist /

x /

x

tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
HcHTnYr.png
@cywscross
Sent you 35kt!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 5+ Apparel/Familiars

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 45 Gems
M: 1+ Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything from my wishlist (That is above the medium price limit, please.)
H: 75+ Gems
H: Primary Gene: Starmap
@cywscross
Sent you 35kt!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 5+ Apparel/Familiars

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 45 Gems
M: 1+ Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything from my wishlist (That is above the medium price limit, please.)
H: 75+ Gems
H: Primary Gene: Starmap
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png

Umbra /

Wishlist /

x /

x

tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
HcHTnYr.png
@Mewtwo07 sending 45g!

next person:

E
-wind runestone for hibden
-5+ random apparel
-20kt

M
-any ancient genes worth 15kt/g or more
-10+ random apparel
-8+ random familiars

H
-any modern genes worth 75g/kt or more
-breed change scrolls
@Mewtwo07 sending 45g!

next person:

E
-wind runestone for hibden
-5+ random apparel
-20kt

M
-any ancient genes worth 15kt/g or more
-10+ random apparel
-8+ random familiars

H
-any modern genes worth 75g/kt or more
-breed change scrolls
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@dragoncloudburst Sending you a full PM worth of undiscovered familiars! [item=heartred croaker] ; [item=moonbeam crayfish] ; [item=arctic hippalectryon] ; [item=amethyst king] ; [item=shatterbone vulture] ; [item=dainty wavehopper] ; [item=armored duskflapper] ; [item=chillwind harpy] ; [item=flamescale illusionist] ; [item=flamescale lancer] ; [item=firemane manticore] ; [item=nightfall imp] ; [item=serthis archivist] ; [item=stormclaw showman] ; [item=goldfin river flight] ; [item=scaleside noggle] As for the things I want... [b]Easy:[/b] 1+ Familiars I don't have yet. Any amount of: [item=opal cobra] or [item=emerald striker] or [item=amethyst striker] [b]Medium/Hard:[/b] 1+ Fest Familiars I don't have yet. Any number of: [item=giant darner] [item=hydra]
@dragoncloudburst Sending you a full PM worth of undiscovered familiars!

Heartred Croaker ; Moonbeam Crayfish ; Arctic Hippalectryon ; Amethyst King ; Shatterbone Vulture ; Dainty Wavehopper ; Armored Duskflapper ; Chillwind Harpy ; Flamescale Illusionist ; Flamescale Lancer ; Firemane Manticore ; Nightfall Imp ; Serthis Archivist ; Stormclaw Showman ; Goldfin River Flight ; Scaleside Noggle

As for the things I want...

Easy:

1+ Familiars I don't have yet.

Any amount of: Opal Cobra or Emerald Striker or Amethyst Striker

Medium/Hard:

1+ Fest Familiars I don't have yet.

Any number of: Giant Darner

Hydra
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
1 2 ... 8620 8621 8622 8623 8624 ... 8637 8638