Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8622 8623 8624 8625 8626 ... 8637 8638
claim! @Ashblight sending the scorpion scaleback and kitsune 1. a level 5+ fodder dragon 2. a full stack or two of food or an iron treasure chest 3. 3-4 full stacks of food or a gilded treasure chest 4. a bunch of baldwin mats of any colors or 30+g/kt 5. 50+g/kt or an appropriate amount [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36951474]from my wishlist[/url] or one of a familiar i'm missing from this year's NotN: [item=vile grin] [item=wicked smile]
claim! @Ashblight sending the scorpion scaleback and kitsune

1. a level 5+ fodder dragon
2. a full stack or two of food or an iron treasure chest
3. 3-4 full stacks of food or a gilded treasure chest
4. a bunch of baldwin mats of any colors or 30+g/kt
5. 50+g/kt or an appropriate amount from my wishlist or one of a familiar i'm missing from this year's NotN:
Vile Grin Wicked Smile
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
c! @gryphon982 sending hella orange sludge get ready x,D easy: an iron treasure chest or two easy: five sharp sticks medium: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/422318/411739/2]buy a dragon I have for sale[/url] Medium: polkadot gene (MODERN) medium: 30g or a familiar I don't have! hard: some guilded treasure chests for birthday opening next month! harlequin or sparkle gene for my fandragon Alastor! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92307479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/923075/92307479_350.png[/img][/url]
c! @gryphon982 sending hella orange sludge get ready x,D

easy: an iron treasure chest or two
easy: five sharp sticks

medium: buy a dragon I have for sale
Medium: polkadot gene (MODERN)
medium: 30g or a familiar I don't have!

hard: some guilded treasure chests for birthday opening next month! harlequin or sparkle gene for my fandragon Alastor!
92307479_350.png
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
Claim! @FanaticArtisan Sending a Polkadot gene!
Easy:
- Festival currency (preferably some messenger's scrolls for the upcoming fest)
- 15kt-20g
- Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins
- Rusted Chest(s)

Medium:
- Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls)
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy a dragon from this tab! (All priced at 20g, can be sold for treasure instead)

Hard:
- Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks
- A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern)
- A vial of bright or soft sight
- Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-)
-50+kt/g
Claim! @FanaticArtisan Sending a Polkadot gene!
Easy:
- 15kt-20g
- Rusted Chest(s)

Medium:
- Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls)
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy a dragon from this tab! (All priced at 20g, can be sold for treasure instead)

Hard:
-50+kt/g
@kneethief Granting two of your easy wishes! Fest currency and treasure My wishlist is at the bottom of this boy's bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63808300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638084/63808300_350.png[/img][/url]
@kneethief Granting two of your easy wishes! Fest currency and treasure

My wishlist is at the bottom of this boy's bio 63808300_350.png
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
@arkrider410 sending you a skin I think looks pretty

Easy
1- an Aberrant cat shark (is a food item)
2- Any amount of gems
Medium
3- Celestial Antelope
4- any familiar from the Mire
Hard
5- Glowtail Gene
6- a doodle of Impish?

Otherwise feel free to surprise me
@arkrider410 sending you a skin I think looks pretty

Easy
1- an Aberrant cat shark (is a food item)
2- Any amount of gems
Medium
3- Celestial Antelope
4- any familiar from the Mire
Hard
5- Glowtail Gene
6- a doodle of Impish?

Otherwise feel free to surprise me
Clam!.... I'm not even correcting that. Just clam.
@CoreInk02 sending you some gems, and I'll make a little sketch of Impish soon ^^

Easy:
- 15kt-20g
- Rusted Chest(s)

Medium:
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g

Hard:
-50+kt/g
Clam!.... I'm not even correcting that. Just clam.
@CoreInk02 sending you some gems, and I'll make a little sketch of Impish soon ^^

Easy:
- 15kt-20g
- Rusted Chest(s)

Medium:
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g

Hard:
-50+kt/g
Clam [emoji=seafood size=1] @KneeThief sent you some green icky stuff [emoji=cauldron size=1] Easy 15g/kt A familiar I don't have A random piece of purple, green, or black apparel (especially amethyst flourish) Medium 30kt (saving for an expansion) Trade for one of my old dragos [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3320531/1#post_3320531]here[/url] Arcane or Nature holiday apparel or familiar from before this year Hard Starmap modern gene scroll 100g/kt Gilded chests
Clam
@KneeThief sent you some green icky stuff

Easy
15g/kt
A familiar I don't have
A random piece of purple, green, or black apparel (especially amethyst flourish)

Medium
30kt (saving for an expansion)
Trade for one of my old dragos here
Arcane or Nature holiday apparel or familiar from before this year

Hard
Starmap modern gene scroll
100g/kt
Gilded chests
He/Him (Black)
ypcKWM0.png
BjMvLeY.png
WNKiucd.png
BFVZRH3.png
5hF3FGk.png
@MineralMaster sent some black and purple apparel ! <3 Easy: 20gems Easy: 20kt Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: [item=colorburst buttersnake] Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th! - Any Modern breed gem gene - Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace - Any of these: [item=giant darner] any amount (need x20) [item=Onyx Cobra] x10 (need x70) [item=weird purple skink] any amount (need 5) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@MineralMaster sent some black and purple apparel ! <3

Easy: 20gems
Easy: 20kt

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Colorburst Buttersnake

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th!
- Any Modern breed gem gene
- Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace
- Any of these:
Giant Darner any amount (need x20)
Onyx Cobra x10 (need x70)
Weird Purple Skink any amount (need 5)
-Any of these items:
Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight Violet Daredevil Cover Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes Sending 20kt cuz its all i have lol my wishlist is at the bottom of this boy's bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63808300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638084/63808300_350.png[/img][/url]
@StormJunes Sending 20kt cuz its all i have lol

my wishlist is at the bottom of this boy's bio 63808300_350.png
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
Clam [emoji=seafood size=1] @Arkrider410 Sending some gems and a skin I think is cute ^^ Easy: - Festival currency (preferably some messenger's scrolls for the upcoming fest) - 15kt-20g - Rusted Chest(s) - Buy a dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2513816/2?name=&type=undefined]this tab![/url] (All priced at 20g, can be sold for treasure instead) Medium: - Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls) - Gilded Chest - 35kt/45g Hard: - Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks - A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern) - A vial of bright or soft sight - Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-) - 50+kt/g (Or as many as you want to throw at me tbh) - A doodle of any of my dragons. I love seeing different people's art ^^
Clam
@Arkrider410 Sending some gems and a skin I think is cute ^^

Easy:
- 15kt-20g
- Rusted Chest(s)

Medium:
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g

Hard:
- 50+kt/g (Or as many as you want to throw at me tbh)
- A doodle of any of my dragons. I love seeing different people's art ^^
1 2 ... 8622 8623 8624 8625 8626 ... 8637 8638