Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 881 882 883 884 885 ... 924 925
Also just submitted my entry for the trickmurk raffle (not sure if we needed to post or not)
Also just submitted my entry for the trickmurk raffle (not sure if we needed to post or not)
Y5AUp2a.gif
Holiday raffle #3

I'm gonna force myself to pass, thank you so much though!
Holiday raffle #3

I'm gonna force myself to pass, thank you so much though!
@Juxta13
Draw another name please, I have no lair space now
@Juxta13
Draw another name please, I have no lair space now
uDNAbBS.pngLike my dragon, I'll like 5 of your choices!
@Juxta13 omg yes I’ll take her!
@Juxta13 omg yes I’ll take her!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Skipping this round!
Skipping this round!
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
There's nothing left in the Ice Raffle that I'm interested in, so just skip me. Thank you for running all these raffles!
There's nothing left in the Ice Raffle that I'm interested in, so just skip me. Thank you for running all these raffles!
56762_s.gif
nothing left i want in the ice raffle, please skip me :P
nothing left i want in the ice raffle, please skip me :P
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
I managed to send out an amazing amount of grab bag prizes before landing in Private Message jail. If you haven't received one yet, I will be sending them when I am no longer on lockdown. Meanwhile, on to the regular raffle! [center][b][size=5]It's time to announce our first winners in the [/size] [color=indigo][size=7]Trickmurk Circus[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TT2Ds8c.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [i]Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/878#post_56254940]Click here to see the prizes available![/url] [u]PLEASE[/u] include the prize numbers in your response. [columns][indent][size=5][color=indigo][b]And the first winners are...[/b][/color][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Firefirebert [*]MapiRanch [*]gryphon982 [*]aurryinne [*]Bisons [*]HopeLostMusica [*]BubblesTheDragon [*]s3r3n3y4ng [*]lamsweete [*]imagreekgoddess [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/wJWWist.png[/img][/columns] If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round. [center]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles! [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]@juxta13 @mngwa @hollyumbreon @AspenCrow @Gaaa @Jellyinspace @AzaRein @gryphon982 @ravbitleeks @lamsweete @Fox0war @sushifishi @PlushKiwi @aurryinne @LoveAccidentally @HunterN44 @sp580s @DarkInfernape @BubblesTheDragon @DarkCheetah @SeaGodling @Zikitty @FairValentine @Phantomchain @abzoro @AstralKepeire @Bisons @Penarrow101 @Kothra @gravitycon @Kitanya @ZimeBelle @Self @Golden @aura12 @Schellis @XxCalypsoxX @acherontian @kxlinthesky @Firefirebert @shiro3tora @TheRookGryphon @StarryComet @DismasYves @FeralRookie @Lockets @SilentRiver @imagreekgoddess @Tinytrashchild @Supremedorklord @s3r3n3y4ng @ShadowLessHC98 @coelacats @dracosauria @CrescentCaribou @HopeLostMusica @Nightmarewolf952 @StrawHatPirate @Cherryfleck @SocklessWonder @MapiRanch @Beatoriche @AquamarineNaga @hawketh @RanchBerryCrunch @FyniteShadow027 @Firewitch912 @LissaJade[/size][/size]
I managed to send out an amazing amount of grab bag prizes before landing in Private Message jail. If you haven't received one yet, I will be sending them when I am no longer on lockdown. Meanwhile, on to the regular raffle!
It's time to announce our first winners in the
Trickmurk Circus

TT2Ds8c.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the prizes available!
PLEASE include the prize numbers in your response.

And the first winners are...
  1. Firefirebert
  2. MapiRanch
  3. gryphon982
  4. aurryinne
  5. Bisons
  6. HopeLostMusica
  7. BubblesTheDragon
  8. s3r3n3y4ng
  9. lamsweete
  10. imagreekgoddess
wJWWist.png

If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@juxta13 @mngwa @hollyumbreon @AspenCrow @Gaaa @Jellyinspace @AzaRein @gryphon982 @ravbitleeks @lamsweete @Fox0war @sushifishi @PlushKiwi @aurryinne @LoveAccidentally @HunterN44 @sp580s @DarkInfernape @BubblesTheDragon @DarkCheetah @SeaGodling @Zikitty @FairValentine @Phantomchain @abzoro @AstralKepeire @Bisons @Penarrow101 @Kothra @gravitycon @Kitanya @ZimeBelle @Self @Golden @aura12 @Schellis @XxCalypsoxX @acherontian @kxlinthesky @Firefirebert @shiro3tora @TheRookGryphon @StarryComet @DismasYves @FeralRookie @Lockets @SilentRiver @imagreekgoddess @Tinytrashchild @Supremedorklord @s3r3n3y4ng @ShadowLessHC98 @coelacats @dracosauria @CrescentCaribou @HopeLostMusica @Nightmarewolf952 @StrawHatPirate @Cherryfleck @SocklessWonder @MapiRanch @Beatoriche @AquamarineNaga @hawketh @RanchBerryCrunch @FyniteShadow027 @Firewitch912 @LissaJade
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
wooo tysm!

26 - pale purple egg
24 - shadow aura
wooo tysm!

26 - pale purple egg
24 - shadow aura

_____
100 HC challenge
Thank you!! No idea it was even possible to get zucced on FR for private messages! Hope you get out of message jail soon.

1: 6 - 92850828 - Unnamed
2: 22 - 93296898 - Chora
3: 25 - Bonebound treasures
4: 23 - Indigo Harvest
5: 24 - Shadow Aura
6: 36 - Ghostlight Scene
7-10: any of the Shadow chests 29-35 (surprise me!)
Thank you!! No idea it was even possible to get zucced on FR for private messages! Hope you get out of message jail soon.

1: 6 - 92850828 - Unnamed
2: 22 - 93296898 - Chora
3: 25 - Bonebound treasures
4: 23 - Indigo Harvest
5: 24 - Shadow Aura
6: 36 - Ghostlight Scene
7-10: any of the Shadow chests 29-35 (surprise me!)
cNO33HV.png
1 2 ... 881 882 883 884 885 ... 924 925