Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Toyhouse Codes[Available,Check Pg1]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sanguinary
would it be okay if i could get one for my friend and i? (i can give their fr un)
@Sanguinary
would it be okay if i could get one for my friend and i? (i can give their fr un)
BkLX97a.png
@Ode Sent!
(P.S., I love your UN)
@Ode Sent!
(P.S., I love your UN)
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@Sanguinary

Hi!!!! If you have any left could I maybe have one? (I've been looking for like forever...)
@Sanguinary

Hi!!!! If you have any left could I maybe have one? (I've been looking for like forever...)
G7vD7vKg_o.pngYMPbu9R.pngLCAWWbJ.pngnjCJq66.pngfkWjutW.png
@SUSANHEFFLEY Sent! Use your code immediately! If a code is unused, I will give it to someone else!
@SUSANHEFFLEY Sent! Use your code immediately! If a code is unused, I will give it to someone else!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@fr0zenCorpse VERY delayed sending- Please ping me in the future- Sorry! Use your code immediately! If a code is unused, I will give it to someone else!

(And I am! Prices have changed, but past that, chill business as usual.)
@fr0zenCorpse VERY delayed sending- Please ping me in the future- Sorry! Use your code immediately! If a code is unused, I will give it to someone else!

(And I am! Prices have changed, but past that, chill business as usual.)
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
Can someone explain to me what Toyhouse is? I know the basics, but is it worth getting? Can you also just do text/stories on it as well?
Can someone explain to me what Toyhouse is? I know the basics, but is it worth getting? Can you also just do text/stories on it as well?
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
@ChaoticFriendzy Toyhou.se is a site that lets you store characters as their own webpages- This includes just text, just images, or a combination of both. It is often used in place of sites like imgur for mass character storing. It does have somewhat strict rules with regards to image and character uploading that are best studied in the on-site TOS, rules regarding character uploading and you can find more thumbing through their general help/faq tabs to learn as much as you can.

You can also post stories/text in a way not dissimilar to AO3, as well as having "literatures" specifically for your characters, for your eyes only. You do not need to be a visual artist to enjoy Toyhou.se and if you RP or frequently commission art on Flight Rising and have no place to store it, I recommend Toyhou.se.

You can only get an account through a code as of present.
@ChaoticFriendzy Toyhou.se is a site that lets you store characters as their own webpages- This includes just text, just images, or a combination of both. It is often used in place of sites like imgur for mass character storing. It does have somewhat strict rules with regards to image and character uploading that are best studied in the on-site TOS, rules regarding character uploading and you can find more thumbing through their general help/faq tabs to learn as much as you can.

You can also post stories/text in a way not dissimilar to AO3, as well as having "literatures" specifically for your characters, for your eyes only. You do not need to be a visual artist to enjoy Toyhou.se and if you RP or frequently commission art on Flight Rising and have no place to store it, I recommend Toyhou.se.

You can only get an account through a code as of present.
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@Sanguinary Hello! Are the codes still available at any chance? [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@Sanguinary

Hello! Are the codes still available at any chance?
fdb1d8423debf8f30fe4150867be8385473f7c23.png
@snailgiiirl please check the first post
@snailgiiirl please check the first post
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@Sanguinary