Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for an Auctioneer
I didn't see anything like this in the Auctions forum, so I wasn't sure where else to look.

I'm looking for someone (or a couple someones) who run auctions that I can recommend to users in my discord server (200+). It comes up regularly where we have users that hatch g1s or resell g1s that would do well in auction but they don't know how to. The service I used to recommend isn't open any more, so I'm looking for recommendations I can keep on hand for when someone needs help.

I am looking for established services or someone with a good history. You do not have to join the server. I don't care if you're posting your own thread or recommending an auctioneer you've used before. It's just really important to me to find someone who will take care of their clients and get them the best price for their dragons.
I didn't see anything like this in the Auctions forum, so I wasn't sure where else to look.

I'm looking for someone (or a couple someones) who run auctions that I can recommend to users in my discord server (200+). It comes up regularly where we have users that hatch g1s or resell g1s that would do well in auction but they don't know how to. The service I used to recommend isn't open any more, so I'm looking for recommendations I can keep on hand for when someone needs help.

I am looking for established services or someone with a good history. You do not have to join the server. I don't care if you're posting your own thread or recommending an auctioneer you've used before. It's just really important to me to find someone who will take care of their clients and get them the best price for their dragons.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@BirdeeBee

Only Auctions go in the Auctions forum; you're looking for a service so head to Items for Sale. They end up there for lack of a better option.

Good luck, most are really busy right now due to the recent g1 hatchies.
@BirdeeBee

Only Auctions go in the Auctions forum; you're looking for a service so head to Items for Sale. They end up there for lack of a better option.

Good luck, most are really busy right now due to the recent g1 hatchies.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the tip!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png