Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how far did leap day set you back?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i was able to buy two pure g2 imps hatched today, a plethora of g1 leap day fodder scatter projects, and a leap day derg from 2020 and 2016.

for...somewhere around 8750g.

my wallet hates me ????

how much did you spend today? do you have any more dregs to sell me
i was able to buy two pure g2 imps hatched today, a plethora of g1 leap day fodder scatter projects, and a leap day derg from 2020 and 2016.

for...somewhere around 8750g.

my wallet hates me ????

how much did you spend today? do you have any more dregs to sell me
finch | any/all | fr 3+
I hatched a shadow egg I got from coli, and got a freebie from a mass hatch. we love free dragons.

ok that's a lie. my actual damages from today:
pearlcatcher scroll + (will brew slime once the fest is over) + blend + koi
obelisk scroll + blaze + ghost

but they are cute :3 and I sold some notn eggs to finance it, so I'm only out of pocket around 500kt
I hatched a shadow egg I got from coli, and got a freebie from a mass hatch. we love free dragons.

ok that's a lie. my actual damages from today:
pearlcatcher scroll + (will brew slime once the fest is over) + blend + koi
obelisk scroll + blaze + ghost

but they are cute :3 and I sold some notn eggs to finance it, so I'm only out of pocket around 500kt
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
lost 468g to buying shadow eggs because I kept getting good hatch rng (gems that. I was supposed to be saving), and then lost 500g in potential profit because I decided to hatch the 2 noc eggs I was supposed to sell ^^' got some fantastic hatches, though, so I don't mind the loss of gems and lack of egg profit haha
lost 468g to buying shadow eggs because I kept getting good hatch rng (gems that. I was supposed to be saving), and then lost 500g in potential profit because I decided to hatch the 2 noc eggs I was supposed to sell ^^' got some fantastic hatches, though, so I don't mind the loss of gems and lack of egg profit haha
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I spent nothing. I grinded all my eggs and hatched a little under half. I stand to make money, actually, even if it's just exalting. Hypothetically, I could have made 52500, but they were free so I don't really count it hahaha.

The annoying part is going to be separating for selling and figuring out what I'm going to do with a lair and den full of bats lol.
I spent nothing. I grinded all my eggs and hatched a little under half. I stand to make money, actually, even if it's just exalting. Hypothetically, I could have made 52500, but they were free so I don't really count it hahaha.

The annoying part is going to be separating for selling and figuring out what I'm going to do with a lair and den full of bats lol.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1050 g on scatterscrolls lmaooo
1050 g on scatterscrolls lmaooo
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Just 230g, I bought an egg.
Just 230g, I bought an egg.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
oh lord. lord okay.

256 (gene for a hatch) + 2030 (wc scroll for the same hatch) + 850 (skin for... also the same hatch) +3000 (g2 imp) + (230 + 228 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230) = 7974g

the last bit were all eggs i bought from the ah to gamble, I've spent. way too much in one day haha. ended up having to cancel a commission too x)

edit: completely missed that i also bought jester for the said hatch mentioned above. bringing the full total to 9174 gems. my wallet is crying
oh lord. lord okay.

256 (gene for a hatch) + 2030 (wc scroll for the same hatch) + 850 (skin for... also the same hatch) +3000 (g2 imp) + (230 + 228 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230 + 230) = 7974g

the last bit were all eggs i bought from the ah to gamble, I've spent. way too much in one day haha. ended up having to cancel a commission too x)

edit: completely missed that i also bought jester for the said hatch mentioned above. bringing the full total to 9174 gems. my wallet is crying
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic
i must this jester adorned wc hatch, show me the wallet eaters
@alkylic
i must this jester adorned wc hatch, show me the wallet eaters
finch | any/all | fr 3+
@almondandapple my evil evil son eating all my gems (he will eat more when he grows up and i get his apparel) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93290522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932906/93290522_350.png[/img][/url]
@almondandapple

my evil evil son eating all my gems (he will eat more when he grows up and i get his apparel)

93290522_350.png
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic

him!!! he's lovely and worth every gem. congrats on the double + primal!!

arc

here's my scry for my 2016 leap day girl. she's going to kill me
@alkylic

him!!! he's lovely and worth every gem. congrats on the double + primal!!

arc

here's my scry for my 2016 leap day girl. she's going to kill me
finch | any/all | fr 3+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7