Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 521 522
Hello! Thanks so much for running this Ayrmel, this is awesome! I just started a few days ago, could I request a newbie package? Also, if it’s okay, could I request these two dragons? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48209836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482099/48209836_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93090852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930909/93090852_350.png[/img][/url] I’ve kind of been picking out dragons at random based on what looks cool so far ???? I migrated here from Wajas, where the breeding system is totally different. I don’t really know the values of different generations or anything else, yet.
Hello! Thanks so much for running this Ayrmel, this is awesome! I just started a few days ago, could I request a newbie package?

Also, if it’s okay, could I request these two dragons?
48209836_350.png
93090852_350.png

I’ve kind of been picking out dragons at random based on what looks cool so far ???? I migrated here from Wajas, where the breeding system is totally different. I don’t really know the values of different generations or anything else, yet.
New to FR! Still learning the ropes! Find me on Wajas: Ego #68063. Find me on CS: Egomani.
@StormmFyre Absolutely! They're on their way!
@StormmFyre Absolutely! They're on their way!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Egoari I would be happy to send over a newbie package and those two dragons! I'll send everything over in a bit.

To answer any questions that you might have, generations don't really matter a whole lot here; with the only exceptions being first generation dragons, and second generation imperial dragons specifically.

There are a lot of different reasons why people love first generation dragons, and there are also quite a few different reasons why some 1st gens are more expensive than others.

As for the 2nd generation imperial dragons, that's because imperial dragons are a kickstarter exclusive breed; it is no longer possible to acquire breed change scrolls for imperials, and staff does not plan to ever release them again. So, 1st gen imperials are exceedingly rare and exceedingly valuable. Hence, 2nd gen imperials are also quite rare and quite valuable!

Other than that, any generations beyond that (g2+ for regular dragons, and gen 3+ for imperials) are generally considered to not really be of value. There is a small community within Flight Rising that does place importance on lower gen dragons regardless of breed, but it's very niche.

Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have! :D
@Egoari I would be happy to send over a newbie package and those two dragons! I'll send everything over in a bit.

To answer any questions that you might have, generations don't really matter a whole lot here; with the only exceptions being first generation dragons, and second generation imperial dragons specifically.

There are a lot of different reasons why people love first generation dragons, and there are also quite a few different reasons why some 1st gens are more expensive than others.

As for the 2nd generation imperial dragons, that's because imperial dragons are a kickstarter exclusive breed; it is no longer possible to acquire breed change scrolls for imperials, and staff does not plan to ever release them again. So, 1st gen imperials are exceedingly rare and exceedingly valuable. Hence, 2nd gen imperials are also quite rare and quite valuable!

Other than that, any generations beyond that (g2+ for regular dragons, and gen 3+ for imperials) are generally considered to not really be of value. There is a small community within Flight Rising that does place importance on lower gen dragons regardless of breed, but it's very niche.

Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Hello! The vibe here is awesome, could I ask for a newbie package? I would take some dragons but I don't wanna overflow my lair before I figure out how they work- lol
Hello! The vibe here is awesome, could I ask for a newbie package? I would take some dragons but I don't wanna overflow my lair before I figure out how they work- lol
@Weirdcore No worries! I'll send a newbie package over your way!
@Weirdcore No worries! I'll send a newbie package over your way!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Hello :D I have 2 more oldies I'd like to donate if you have the space!
Hello :D I have 2 more oldies I'd like to donate if you have the space!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger Sure! Feel free to send them over!
@SoftFrogger Sure! Feel free to send them over!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I'd love if I could adopt https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48209832 please :D.
I'd love if I could adopt https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48209832 please :D.
@Fei107 I'll send them over momentarily!
@Fei107 I'll send them over momentarily!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I'm interested in a newbie package, however please read the following first and then fulfill my request at your own discretions.

I want to preface that I am not technically a new player. I've had my account for 5 years, however I haven't played in at least 3 years, and during my two years of playing I barely made any progress. I played once in a while few and far between. With all that said, I am technically a returning player, but I didn't play much during my time in FR before now, so take that information as you will.

I am now very enraptured by this game and I am very determined to build myself a coli team and maybe some day create a sub-species, but for now one step at a time.

If you need more information about my leave from and then reconnection with FR you can certainly ask me more about it or read some of my recent forum posts in which I ask about the game since I'm returning to FR with a vibrant heart

My feelings won't be hurt if you do not wish to send a newbie package, I completely understand.
I'm interested in a newbie package, however please read the following first and then fulfill my request at your own discretions.

I want to preface that I am not technically a new player. I've had my account for 5 years, however I haven't played in at least 3 years, and during my two years of playing I barely made any progress. I played once in a while few and far between. With all that said, I am technically a returning player, but I didn't play much during my time in FR before now, so take that information as you will.

I am now very enraptured by this game and I am very determined to build myself a coli team and maybe some day create a sub-species, but for now one step at a time.

If you need more information about my leave from and then reconnection with FR you can certainly ask me more about it or read some of my recent forum posts in which I ask about the game since I'm returning to FR with a vibrant heart

My feelings won't be hurt if you do not wish to send a newbie package, I completely understand.
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 521 522