Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] CCC - Group A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92446313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924464/92446313.png[/img][/url] These round of abilities ended up a lot calmer then expected. He did get his dance with Sithei,and it seems like that did get the others the motivation to be faster(though that might've been also an attack by Aer Phantoms that otherwise would've hit them but semantics). If this continues with them mainly only having to worry about attacks from anything on the way, he does consider seeing if any other Team feels like communicating, might be fun to just have a conversation during the Race with His competeters, there's something very entertaining about just doing that in a friendly competion just. Talk. Though he might not have the best frame of reference with the Storys he's heard from bhilding competitions were a certain tailor ended up with a very. Interesting scene in a garden after the initial plan failed or that tailor again during hide and seek with very interesting slowed down music and the way he spoken. If he did put on that music it would certainly be interesting. Though for now he might just take a short rat nap before things get chaotic again, his team members would probably be nice to lie down on. Might go back to Abri for his nap. Though he does ask himself a bit if going on anyone Elses cart as a visit would be an issue. Might be entertaining though he isn't sure If it wouldn't actually affect the speeds with the different weight. Huh. Team E (@Seph0Silver it is a you can do it if you want but it isn't a requirement :D It's fun to Imagine how the dragons would actually be in the cart because everyone having their very much own personality with this gives it more Life :D)
92446313.png
These round of abilities ended up a lot calmer then expected. He did get his dance with Sithei,and it seems like that did get the others the motivation to be faster(though that might've been also an attack by Aer Phantoms that otherwise would've hit them but semantics). If this continues with them mainly only having to worry about attacks from anything on the way, he does consider seeing if any other Team feels like communicating, might be fun to just have a conversation during the Race with His competeters, there's something very entertaining about just doing that in a friendly competion just. Talk. Though he might not have the best frame of reference with the Storys he's heard from bhilding competitions were a certain tailor ended up with a very. Interesting scene in a garden after the initial plan failed or that tailor again during hide and seek with very interesting slowed down music and the way he spoken. If he did put on that music it would certainly be interesting. Though for now he might just take a short rat nap before things get chaotic again, his team members would probably be nice to lie down on. Might go back to Abri for his nap. Though he does ask himself a bit if going on anyone Elses cart as a visit would be an issue. Might be entertaining though he isn't sure If it wouldn't actually affect the speeds with the different weight. Huh.

Team E

(@Seph0Silver it is a you can do it if you want but it isn't a requirement :D It's fun to Imagine how the dragons would actually be in the cart because everyone having their very much own personality with this gives it more Life :D)
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88397534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/883976/88397534.png[/img][/url] [size=6][font=sylfaen][color=maroon]Avalon - Team D[/color][/font][/size] [size=4]@Festivoog @icepath @kothra[/size] --------------- Avalon roared, her calculating demeanor crumbling away at the insult and subsequent attack. “You insolent, bottomfeeding rat! At least the Untethered are actually [i]doing[/i] something about the Scar, unlike [i]some[/i] Necromancers!” She snarled, surging forward, now determined to beat this specific team more than actually win the race. No one insulted her like that and got away with it, especially not other Necromancers. She battled through the phantoms, paying little mind to the scuffs and scrapes she earned as she attempted to recover the lost ground.
88397534.png
Avalon - Team D
@Festivoog @icepath @kothra
Avalon roared, her calculating demeanor crumbling away at the insult and subsequent attack. “You insolent, bottomfeeding rat! At least the Untethered are actually doing something about the Scar, unlike some Necromancers!”

She snarled, surging forward, now determined to beat this specific team more than actually win the race. No one insulted her like that and got away with it, especially not other Necromancers. She battled through the phantoms, paying little mind to the scuffs and scrapes she earned as she attempted to recover the lost ground.
fZScnij.png mHwnQKP.png OU4KuM5.png
(oops, got too busy grinding pinecones to skip replying
uhhh
i'm. still very focused on grinding pinecones until i reach 500 today. but it's also a tad bit late. so i'll just write a lazy summary and then edit it later to actually have the message this time!!!)

tldr: myers does the silly scroll thing with a dust storm, probably calls avalon sensitive? (myers please) and says the seedscar isn't that bad technically? (he legit lives there. the whole clan he's from is there. this is super funny) before catching up with his own team. hopefully nothing goes wrong!!! (it probably will)
(oops, got too busy grinding pinecones to skip replying
uhhh
i'm. still very focused on grinding pinecones until i reach 500 today. but it's also a tad bit late. so i'll just write a lazy summary and then edit it later to actually have the message this time!!!)

tldr: myers does the silly scroll thing with a dust storm, probably calls avalon sensitive? (myers please) and says the seedscar isn't that bad technically? (he legit lives there. the whole clan he's from is there. this is super funny) before catching up with his own team. hopefully nothing goes wrong!!! (it probably will)
smaller-siffrin-from-isat-wiki.gif

Seph
She/They/Him
Fr+3
Resident Mobile User
-
-

500 sanddollar goal tracker
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89428277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/894283/89428277p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84835187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/848352/84835187p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91587682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/915877/91587682p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86145864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/861459/86145864p.png[/img][/url] TEAM C WRITTEN TOGETHER WITH @/2BDamned @pokemoncha @xXweepingdalekXx @TETRAHEDR0N ________________[/center] Out of the dark swarm phantoms, both aer and lux, all nipping and shoving at the wagon. Ren runs doggedly onwards, but the phantoms are just as determined, and soon he is forced to slow. The [i]crack-BOOM[/i] of lightning flashes through the dark, pinging off one-two-three-four coins! The resultant beam rips through a line of phantoms. V1 stows its railcannon and pulls out a nailgun before the remaining wisps have even faded. “Careful!” Morgana complains, and Gordon takes approximately zero seconds’ pause before firing a round of vile bolts to take down an overly-bold nightmare with its eye on Ren. He takes even less time to care before sniping a lux phantom swirling dangerously close, too. Elytra has taken up residence across the back of the wagon, beetle-shell cloak shimmering as they whirl it around and into the way of any creatures’ attacks. There, a bright bolt, there, a cutting wind, there, stinging sparks from a nightmare! Arcane from V1’s revolver blasts it away. And— [i]And—[/i] They’re still in last place. The further they fall, the more bold the pack gets, too, sensing stragglers, smelling the metaphorical blood in the water. V1 has a plan. Well, it always [i]had[/i] a plan, but the plan in question was delayed. And delayed over again. But RIGHT NOW! Right now it has a plan and it’s as good a time as ever to use it. Stowing its sawblade launcher after firing off one last saw, it grabs its shotgun again. Then it reaches into another wing and withdraws [i]another[/i] railgun, this one Fire rather than Lightning like the last. Then it braces itself against the poor battered wagon seat with its two free hands, and— “Put those DOWN!” Morgana shrieks. “No! I already told you! What are you even going to DO with a SHOTGUN—“ V1 likes KITR way more than Morgana, it decides. "...What?" Morgana suddenly says, flicking an ear. V1 follows his gaze to Gordon, and Elytra does too. "Sorry, I don't know sign." A flash of annoyance crosses Gordon's face. He raises a hand to say something more, but interrupts himself to whip out his pistol and fire a vile bolt directly between V1 and Elytra both. The hiss of an aer phantom follows immediately. Elytra yips, both heads belatedly ducking down. “[i]I[/i] know it,” V1 says, in sign (what else?). “…A little bit.” "Well, anyways!" Morgana says, only for Gordon to then reach across the wagon and physically shut his trap. "That cat doesn't know what he's talking about," Gordon says, letting go of Morgana halfway through to free up his other hand. "Do what you got to do." "HEY!" Morgana yowls the moment he can. "Why, you…" “HOLD IT,” Elytra commands, thrusting a forefoot in front of V1’s shotgun. They actually pause, seemingly for a response, and when nothing happens, and the other head mutters, “Damn, I thought it’d still fire–” “Didn’t get to test the new stitch,” the first laments in agreement. A section of their beetle-wing cloak is wrapped about the forefoot blocking V1’s aim–[i]did they think it’d prevent their limb from getting blown off??[/i]– But they–both heads!–brighten. “Say–” “–here’s another opportunity!” “[i]I[/i] will prevent this cart from obtaining more damage,” they say, puffing out their chest in (misplaced) pride. “What a promotion this’ll make for my commissions,” their other head cackles. Abruptly, they whirl away from V1. And suddenly they’ve shoved their front half out through the window, pulling their beetle-wing cloak out with them. “FIRE AWAY!” the one head still inside the wagon trumpets, while the one outside hurls insults and crude gestures to the Nightmares chasing the wagon. “NOT A SCRATCH WILL BEFALL US!” They flare the cloak out to its full length. The rows and rows of neatly stitched shells glint and gleam in excited mischief in the glow thrown off by the mushroom clusters spotted abundantly throughout the bramble. Elytra gives it a shake, setting each row a-shivering, and one head whispers, “Oh, I can’t wait to find out!” If V1 could blink, it would. Then it gives Elytra a thumbs-up with a free hand. "Or," Morgana says, groaning, "we could just not shoot ourselves!" "Don't worry, kitty," Gordon says. "That's not the plan." Morgana blinks at him, again, until Elytra’s inside head helpfully repeats him out loud. “Then [i]what[/i] is?! Because it sure looks like that!” “Have you heard of rocketjumping?” Gordon asks. It takes him a second to spell it out. Elytra repeats him again. Morgana clearly has not, if his reaction is anything to go by. “What does that even—“ In the front of the wagon, Ren has been making out pieces and bits of conversation- not the whole thing, but enough to get the gist. Maybe- [i]WOOSH![/i] He yelps as a pair of lux and aer phantoms manages to hit him full-force with disorients and enamors. Amplified by his contract with Arsène and the demon’s own weakness to light, combined with his own innate weakness to wind, the spells [i]rip[/i] across his back and wings, and there he falls, disoriented (ha— that’s not funny) into the dirt- [i]CLUNK[/i] goes the wagon, drawing twin (triplet?) yips from Morgana and Elytra and forcing Gordon and V1 to clutch the seat to keep from falling off. “Ren!” Morgana shrieks, drawing all attention to the dragon in question. There is a long line of Light scoured along his back from the phantoms swirling around him. “Hey!! Don’t just stand there! [i]Do something[/i]!” The wagon skids, sideways, to a stop, dragging poor Ren with it. He lays there for a moment; Morgana screeches and sprints to him, shouting at the other three to “DO SOMETHING, DAMNIT!” V1 is the first to react, though Elytra is nearly just as fast. It tosses two coins into the air and snipes just as many phantoms with the ricoshets as Elytra sweeps their cloak over their wings, leaping to Ren and bundling him under it before making a hasty retreat to the safety of the wagon. Vile bolts and Arcane beams dispatch any phantoms still straying too close. “Ren!” Morgana yells, shaking the spiral. He snaps around to Gordon and V1— “This is YOUR fault! If you hadn’t gotten distracted—“ “Did someone get the number of that train,” Ren says, dragging himself upright and sprawling out across the wagon seat. Gordon stares and scoots to the far end of the seat. “Okay. I’m fine.” “No you’re not! Ren, we’ve talked about this! You just—“ Morgana gestures at where Ren had just fallen, tail lashing violently. “Morgana, it’s okay. I heard you have a plan?” Ren asks, and V1 nods so quickly the yellow light of its optic blurs. “Rocketjumping,” Gordon says again. Ren is puzzled for about half the word before he gains a dangerous glint in his eye. “Are you in or are you in? I’m not taking second opinions.” Elytra repeats him for Morgana’s benefit, too, drawing more complaints from the cat. Ren looks over the wagon. Gordon whirls around and nails a nightmare that has crept particularly close. “And you needed someone to protect the wagon…” Ren muses under his breath. “That sounds like a plan.” V1 visibly perks up at that. “Not you too!” Morgana whines, all concern forgotten. “Morgana- Arsène has Tetrakarn,” Ren looks pointedly at the cat, “trust me, this’ll [i]work[/i].” Morgana’s ears flatten. “If you say so…” Elytra bustles over to the rear of the cart, busying themself with hanging their cloak [i]just[/i] right. V1 taps on their wing. “Need some room.” They shift just enough to let it squeeze beside them. “You still haven’t explained what it means, though,” Morgana snips at Gordon. “Shut up and find out,” Gordon says, once again relayed by Elytra. “Let’s find out!” they echo, jaws parting to bare too broad a grin. Their outside head snickers and whisper-shouts, “[i]There’s only one way![/i]” V1 braces itself, digging claws into the wood of the wagon's supports, and raises its two weapons. Gordon stows his own gun and clutches the back of the seat as Ren's mask flickers back into existence. "...Let's find out," Morgana sighs.
89428277p.png84835187p.png91587682p.png86145864p.png

TEAM C
WRITTEN TOGETHER WITH
@/2BDamned @pokemoncha @xXweepingdalekXx @TETRAHEDR0N

Out of the dark swarm phantoms, both aer and lux, all nipping and shoving at the wagon. Ren runs doggedly onwards, but the phantoms are just as determined, and soon he is forced to slow.

The crack-BOOM of lightning flashes through the dark, pinging off one-two-three-four coins! The resultant beam rips through a line of phantoms. V1 stows its railcannon and pulls out a nailgun before the remaining wisps have even faded.

“Careful!” Morgana complains, and Gordon takes approximately zero seconds’ pause before firing a round of vile bolts to take down an overly-bold nightmare with its eye on Ren. He takes even less time to care before sniping a lux phantom swirling dangerously close, too.

Elytra has taken up residence across the back of the wagon, beetle-shell cloak shimmering as they whirl it around and into the way of any creatures’ attacks. There, a bright bolt, there, a cutting wind, there, stinging sparks from a nightmare! Arcane from V1’s revolver blasts it away.

And—

And—

They’re still in last place. The further they fall, the more bold the pack gets, too, sensing stragglers, smelling the metaphorical blood in the water.

V1 has a plan.

Well, it always had a plan, but the plan in question was delayed. And delayed over again. But RIGHT NOW! Right now it has a plan and it’s as good a time as ever to use it.

Stowing its sawblade launcher after firing off one last saw, it grabs its shotgun again. Then it reaches into another wing and withdraws another railgun, this one Fire rather than Lightning like the last.

Then it braces itself against the poor battered wagon seat with its two free hands, and—

“Put those DOWN!” Morgana shrieks. “No! I already told you! What are you even going to DO with a SHOTGUN—“

V1 likes KITR way more than Morgana, it decides.

"...What?" Morgana suddenly says, flicking an ear. V1 follows his gaze to Gordon, and Elytra does too. "Sorry, I don't know sign."

A flash of annoyance crosses Gordon's face. He raises a hand to say something more, but interrupts himself to whip out his pistol and fire a vile bolt directly between V1 and Elytra both. The hiss of an aer phantom follows immediately. Elytra yips, both heads belatedly ducking down.

I know it,” V1 says, in sign (what else?). “…A little bit.”

"Well, anyways!" Morgana says, only for Gordon to then reach across the wagon and physically shut his trap.

"That cat doesn't know what he's talking about," Gordon says, letting go of Morgana halfway through to free up his other hand. "Do what you got to do."

"HEY!" Morgana yowls the moment he can. "Why, you…"

“HOLD IT,” Elytra commands, thrusting a forefoot in front of V1’s shotgun. They actually pause, seemingly for a response, and when nothing happens, and the other head mutters, “Damn, I thought it’d still fire–”

“Didn’t get to test the new stitch,” the first laments in agreement. A section of their beetle-wing cloak is wrapped about the forefoot blocking V1’s aim–did they think it’d prevent their limb from getting blown off??

But they–both heads!–brighten. “Say–”

“–here’s another opportunity!”

I will prevent this cart from obtaining more damage,” they say, puffing out their chest in (misplaced) pride.

“What a promotion this’ll make for my commissions,” their other head cackles. Abruptly, they whirl away from V1. And suddenly they’ve shoved their front half out through the window, pulling their beetle-wing cloak out with them.

“FIRE AWAY!” the one head still inside the wagon trumpets, while the one outside hurls insults and crude gestures to the Nightmares chasing the wagon. “NOT A SCRATCH WILL BEFALL US!”

They flare the cloak out to its full length. The rows and rows of neatly stitched shells glint and gleam in excited mischief in the glow thrown off by the mushroom clusters spotted abundantly throughout the bramble. Elytra gives it a shake, setting each row a-shivering, and one head whispers, “Oh, I can’t wait to find out!”

If V1 could blink, it would. Then it gives Elytra a thumbs-up with a free hand.

"Or," Morgana says, groaning, "we could just not shoot ourselves!"

"Don't worry, kitty," Gordon says. "That's not the plan."

Morgana blinks at him, again, until Elytra’s inside head helpfully repeats him out loud.

“Then what is?! Because it sure looks like that!”

“Have you heard of rocketjumping?” Gordon asks. It takes him a second to spell it out. Elytra repeats him again.

Morgana clearly has not, if his reaction is anything to go by. “What does that even—“

In the front of the wagon, Ren has been making out pieces and bits of conversation- not the whole thing, but enough to get the gist. Maybe-

WOOSH!

He yelps as a pair of lux and aer phantoms manages to hit him full-force with disorients and enamors. Amplified by his contract with Arsène and the demon’s own weakness to light, combined with his own innate weakness to wind, the spells rip across his back and wings, and there he falls, disoriented (ha— that’s not funny) into the dirt-

CLUNK goes the wagon, drawing twin (triplet?) yips from Morgana and Elytra and forcing Gordon and V1 to clutch the seat to keep from falling off.

“Ren!” Morgana shrieks, drawing all attention to the dragon in question. There is a long line of Light scoured along his back from the phantoms swirling around him. “Hey!! Don’t just stand there! Do something!”

The wagon skids, sideways, to a stop, dragging poor Ren with it.

He lays there for a moment; Morgana screeches and sprints to him, shouting at the other three to “DO SOMETHING, DAMNIT!”

V1 is the first to react, though Elytra is nearly just as fast. It tosses two coins into the air and snipes just as many phantoms with the ricoshets as Elytra sweeps their cloak over their wings, leaping to Ren and bundling him under it before making a hasty retreat to the safety of the wagon.

Vile bolts and Arcane beams dispatch any phantoms still straying too close.

“Ren!” Morgana yells, shaking the spiral. He snaps around to Gordon and V1— “This is YOUR fault! If you hadn’t gotten distracted—“

“Did someone get the number of that train,” Ren says, dragging himself upright and sprawling out across the wagon seat. Gordon stares and scoots to the far end of the seat. “Okay. I’m fine.”

“No you’re not! Ren, we’ve talked about this! You just—“ Morgana gestures at where Ren had just fallen, tail lashing violently.

“Morgana, it’s okay. I heard you have a plan?” Ren asks, and V1 nods so quickly the yellow light of its optic blurs.

“Rocketjumping,” Gordon says again. Ren is puzzled for about half the word before he gains a dangerous glint in his eye. “Are you in or are you in? I’m not taking second opinions.”

Elytra repeats him for Morgana’s benefit, too, drawing more complaints from the cat.

Ren looks over the wagon. Gordon whirls around and nails a nightmare that has crept particularly close.

“And you needed someone to protect the wagon…” Ren muses under his breath. “That sounds like a plan.”

V1 visibly perks up at that.

“Not you too!” Morgana whines, all concern forgotten.

“Morgana- Arsène has Tetrakarn,” Ren looks pointedly at the cat, “trust me, this’ll work.”

Morgana’s ears flatten. “If you say so…”

Elytra bustles over to the rear of the cart, busying themself with hanging their cloak just right.

V1 taps on their wing. “Need some room.” They shift just enough to let it squeeze beside them.

“You still haven’t explained what it means, though,” Morgana snips at Gordon.

“Shut up and find out,” Gordon says, once again relayed by Elytra.

“Let’s find out!” they echo, jaws parting to bare too broad a grin. Their outside head snickers and whisper-shouts, “There’s only one way!

V1 braces itself, digging claws into the wood of the wagon's supports, and raises its two weapons. Gordon stows his own gun and clutches the back of the seat as Ren's mask flickers back into existence.

"...Let's find out," Morgana sighs.
8aKVtucC_o.png
[center][color=purple][size=6][b]ROUND 4 RESULTS[/b][/size][/color] @pinglist-21757 [size=0]@gardenparty @Kiranagi @Islet[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82374471][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/823745/82374471p.png[/img][/url] "Apologies my dear participating volunteers, but I simply haven't the spoons to narrate your exploits in lavish detail today; those darn phantoms appear to have stolen all of them [i]and[/i] my forks!"[/center] [b]Team A[/b]'s Gaoler, Serrulata, uses icy glare to hit [b]Teams D, F, and C, stealing two spaces from each of them and giving Team A 6 more spaces[/b] [b]Team C[/b]'s Sandsurge robot...thing(?) uses its ability, hitting [b]Teams A, D, E, F and making them lose 2 spaces[/b], as well as making [b]Team B lose 1 space.[/b] This gives [b]Team C a total of 9 extra spaces![/b] [b]Teams B, D, and E[/b]'s Mirrors encourage their teams, [b]Team B gains 9 spaces, Team D gains 10 spaces, and Team E gains 7 spaces![/b] [b]Team F[/b]'s Imperial, Heratic, uses their ability to give his team [b]6 more spaces![/b] [center][img alt="round results"]https://imgur.com/KCHzZ2j.png[/img][/center] (I have a bit of a headache today sorry..) [center][img alt="Shadow Emblem pixel divider"]https://i.imgur.com/XX1rGGy.png[/img][/center] [center][color=purple][size=6][b]Round 5: START![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][img alt="rolls"]https://imgur.com/gg7xbXY.png[/img] You have until 9:00 FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb-tOIC23qLKNbRys7kph4vae0qNBSMaa_Nbao1nmUbeVRbQ/viewform?usp=sf_link][size=4][b]VOTING FORM[/b][/size][/url][/center]
ROUND 4 RESULTS
@CCC 24 - Group A @gardenparty @Kiranagi @Islet
82374471p.png
"Apologies my dear participating volunteers, but I simply haven't the spoons to narrate your exploits in lavish detail today; those darn phantoms appear to have stolen all of them and my forks!"

Team A's Gaoler, Serrulata, uses icy glare to hit Teams D, F, and C, stealing two spaces from each of them and giving Team A 6 more spaces

Team C's Sandsurge robot...thing(?) uses its ability, hitting Teams A, D, E, F and making them lose 2 spaces, as well as making Team B lose 1 space. This gives Team C a total of 9 extra spaces!

Teams B, D, and E's Mirrors encourage their teams, Team B gains 9 spaces, Team D gains 10 spaces, and Team E gains 7 spaces!

Team F's Imperial, Heratic, uses their ability to give his team 6 more spaces!
round results
(I have a bit of a headache today sorry..)
Shadow Emblem pixel divider
Round 5: START!
rolls

You have until 9:00 FRT tomorrow to get your votes in.

VOTING FORM
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7855957][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/78560/7855957.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]Don't mind the mirror darting about, she's off to retrieve Jack's stolen cutlery. This is what she gets for being too focused on the drama between teams![/i]
7855957.png

Don't mind the mirror darting about, she's off to retrieve Jack's stolen cutlery. This is what she gets for being too focused on the drama between teams!
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide Necromancer
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92446313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924464/92446313.png[/img][/url] He's having a great time,with his continued Moral Support. Which might just be an ongoing Party with Sithei to motivate the rest of the Team, but it has been going very well! Though His nap has been interrupted by them getting hit by a Sandstorm, not his preferred weather but still rather calm. With everyone mostly focusing on boosting themselves from watching the other Teams, the potential plan of either visiting the other Teams or inviting them over seems more feasible. Though the funniest was to Go about it for him might Just be to jump over to another cart and Just stare at them. Would that be against the Rules If you don't hinder them outside of the abilities? He is certainly not sure and doesn't plan to ask. Though he does hear something from the narrator about Missing cutlery,which he does consider seeing if he can communicate to the Mirror who seems to be searching for them to Check under whoever they suspect beds. Easy to hide there and can be a pain to get out if you're not small enough to notice and get there. He might offer his services there if it can be done quickly and he be put back with his team afterwards. The question of can he communicate that to Others Not to this point used to him is the question. Though the one he lives with did manage to communicate once how to fix the floor without the Butler being able to hear him or probably see him clearly after the Goat incident... Yeah he might try to see if he can Help without hindering anything. Though until anything happens he does decide to just lie on Anatoli for a bit until the next round of attacks and spells begins. Team E
92446313.png
He's having a great time,with his continued Moral Support. Which might just be an ongoing Party with Sithei to motivate the rest of the Team, but it has been going very well! Though His nap has been interrupted by them getting hit by a Sandstorm, not his preferred weather but still rather calm. With everyone mostly focusing on boosting themselves from watching the other Teams, the potential plan of either visiting the other Teams or inviting them over seems more feasible. Though the funniest was to Go about it for him might Just be to jump over to another cart and Just stare at them. Would that be against the Rules If you don't hinder them outside of the abilities? He is certainly not sure and doesn't plan to ask. Though he does hear something from the narrator about Missing cutlery,which he does consider seeing if he can communicate to the Mirror who seems to be searching for them to Check under whoever they suspect beds. Easy to hide there and can be a pain to get out if you're not small enough to notice and get there. He might offer his services there if it can be done quickly and he be put back with his team afterwards. The question of can he communicate that to Others Not to this point used to him is the question. Though the one he lives with did manage to communicate once how to fix the floor without the Butler being able to hear him or probably see him clearly after the Goat incident... Yeah he might try to see if he can Help without hindering anything. Though until anything happens he does decide to just lie on Anatoli for a bit until the next round of attacks and spells begins.

Team E
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
[color=#c70000]Ren tears off his mask in a flurry of blue flames- [center][color=#c70000]"Arsène!"[/color][/center] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/a0/c2/ZqEfWszY_o.png[/img] [color=#074db0]V1 ejects the red-hot core of its shotgun [center][color=#074db0]and fires its railcannon nary a second later-[/center][/color] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/fa/56/9JTEXi9R_o.png[/img] [center][size=4]*[/size] [size=5][size=5]*[/size][/center] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/66/f8/gcMuxgnt_o.png[/img]
Ren tears off his mask in a flurry of blue flames-

"Arsène!"
ZqEfWszY_o.png
V1 ejects the red-hot core of its shotgun

and fires its railcannon nary a second later-

9JTEXi9R_o.png

gcMuxgnt_o.png
8aKVtucC_o.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89759931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/897600/89759931.png[/img][/url] [font=Century][size=6][color=Firebrick]Lucifer [b]- [emoji=light rune] -[/b] Team B[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ijy9OJS.png[/img][/center] [font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Sienna][b]T[/b]hanks to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89789742]Myers[/url]’ scroll, Lucifer watched as some of the carts ahead started losing space with their own rolling on past with ease. So much for being in last place, huh? Lucifer settled back down now the previous attack was now a thing of the past and they had since covered lost ground.[/color][/size] [font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Sienna]”[b]I[/b] hope I didn’t crush you, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89538043]Serp[/url].” He mumbled, head ducked in slight embarrassment. “It wasn’t my intention-” Just then, he heard [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88397534]Avalon[/url]’s yell at their team. Well, Myers specifically. He looks right at the boa with a scowling gaze, huffing through his nose in disapproval. [i]She’s a necromancer, though[/i]. He won’t voice what he wants to say out of respect.[/color][/size] [font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Sienna][b]A[/b]s the next round commences, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92946897]Dove[/url] had once again stepped up to use her scroll. They were stuck in second place and their other scrolls wouldn’t be of much use in such a position. She turns with her usual peppy tone and boasts her pride through some good ol’ cheerleading. Or encouragement. Or just… Silly compliments and taunts. Whichever you wish to call it. It works, though, and they gain spaces in response to her support. Serpentes didn’t seem all that thrilled, unfortunately. Lucifer couldn’t exactly blame him - Dove hadn’t given them the best of words in her attempt to get them riled up.[/color][/size] [font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Sienna][b]T[/b]he imperial gave the cart another boost by lurching it forwards with his hind legs, leaning slightly to help it turn the corner. Ahead was still another team. Still second place. Better than being behind, I suppose.[/color][/size] [size=2][color=Sienna]Hello Remi forgot to write stuff for the previous ones so here’s a quick run over the stuff that’s happened lol[/size][/color] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ijy9OJS.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017#post_2412017][img]https://i.ibb.co/Qbp6tkD/Flag-Hand-Small.png[/img][/center]
89759931.png
Lucifer - - Team B
Ijy9OJS.png

Thanks to Myers’ scroll, Lucifer watched as some of the carts ahead started losing space with their own rolling on past with ease. So much for being in last place, huh? Lucifer settled back down now the previous attack was now a thing of the past and they had since covered lost ground.

I hope I didn’t crush you, Serp.” He mumbled, head ducked in slight embarrassment. “It wasn’t my intention-” Just then, he heard Avalon’s yell at their team. Well, Myers specifically. He looks right at the boa with a scowling gaze, huffing through his nose in disapproval. She’s a necromancer, though. He won’t voice what he wants to say out of respect.

As the next round commences, Dove had once again stepped up to use her scroll. They were stuck in second place and their other scrolls wouldn’t be of much use in such a position. She turns with her usual peppy tone and boasts her pride through some good ol’ cheerleading. Or encouragement. Or just… Silly compliments and taunts. Whichever you wish to call it. It works, though, and they gain spaces in response to her support. Serpentes didn’t seem all that thrilled, unfortunately. Lucifer couldn’t exactly blame him - Dove hadn’t given them the best of words in her attempt to get them riled up.

The imperial gave the cart another boost by lurching it forwards with his hind legs, leaning slightly to help it turn the corner. Ahead was still another team. Still second place. Better than being behind, I suppose.

Hello Remi forgot to write stuff for the previous ones so here’s a quick run over the stuff that’s happened lol

Ijy9OJS.png
Flag-Hand-Small.png
********Wing-_L.png vXgEfMT.png Wing-_R.png
[center][color=purple][size=6][b]ROUND 5 RESULTS[/b][/size][/color] @pinglist-21757 [size=0]@gardenparty @Kiranagi @Islet[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82374471][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/823745/82374471p.png[/img][/url] "Wonderful news contestants! My dear assistant has seen to the return of my silverware! Let's see what you all have been getting up to while I was preoccupied..."[/center] [b]Team C[/b]'s spiral, Ren, seems to have really shaken things up! Moving with such style, I- what in the shadowbinder's name was [i]that[/i]?! Well I don't know what's happening up there folks, but it sure seems to be working in their favor, as [b]Team E loses 8 spaces and Team C gains 4 more![/b] And it looks like [b]Teams B, D, and E[/b] are having their mirrors working overtime, good thing too, those Wraith Hounds sure aren't happy we're passing through their territory today! [b]Team D and Team E gain 8 spaces each, while Team B gains 7 spaces![/b] Starflaunt on [b]Team A[/b] seems to be on a roll with her elemental scroll, good thing she hasn't gotten hungry... Using her aether affinities, [b]Team A gains 6 spaces![/b] [b]Team F[/b] seems to be attempting to make up for lost time, work those legs and wings Heratic, it shouldn't be hard for an imperial to catch up! [b]Team F gains a whopping 10 spaces![/b] What a shake in the standings folks! [center][img alt="round results"]https://imgur.com/W4H9jwW.png[/img][/center] [center][img alt="Shadow Emblem pixel divider"]https://i.imgur.com/XX1rGGy.png[/img][/center] [center][color=purple][size=6][b]Round 6: START![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][img alt="rolls"]https://imgur.com/ZKCCKSY.png[/img] You have until 9:00 FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb-tOIC23qLKNbRys7kph4vae0qNBSMaa_Nbao1nmUbeVRbQ/viewform?usp=sf_link][size=4][b]VOTING FORM[/b][/size][/url][/center]
ROUND 5 RESULTS
@CCC 24 - Group A @gardenparty @Kiranagi @Islet
82374471p.png
"Wonderful news contestants! My dear assistant has seen to the return of my silverware! Let's see what you all have been getting up to while I was preoccupied..."

Team C's spiral, Ren, seems to have really shaken things up! Moving with such style, I- what in the shadowbinder's name was that?! Well I don't know what's happening up there folks, but it sure seems to be working in their favor, as Team E loses 8 spaces and Team C gains 4 more!

And it looks like Teams B, D, and E are having their mirrors working overtime, good thing too, those Wraith Hounds sure aren't happy we're passing through their territory today! Team D and Team E gain 8 spaces each, while Team B gains 7 spaces!

Starflaunt on Team A seems to be on a roll with her elemental scroll, good thing she hasn't gotten hungry... Using her aether affinities, Team A gains 6 spaces!

Team F seems to be attempting to make up for lost time, work those legs and wings Heratic, it shouldn't be hard for an imperial to catch up! Team F gains a whopping 10 spaces!

What a shake in the standings folks!
round results
Shadow Emblem pixel divider
Round 6: START!
rolls

You have until 9:00 FRT tomorrow to get your votes in.

VOTING FORM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9