Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i always forget how extremely hard zeromus's theme goes, and then i remember how disappointing the EX is
i always forget how extremely hard zeromus's theme goes, and then i remember how disappointing the EX is
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Of everyone in our family why did it have to be me.
Of everyone in our family why did it have to be me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-02-28 07:08:24" ] it's not the matter of which foyer it's the matter of which foyer we walk from to reach the destination foyer the language you are using baffles me [/quote] update baffled me so hard i got stressed like they didn't say the name even though i knew it just the language and the build up to the thing just threw me off because stuff just weren't clear enough you want me to walk from somewhere please tell me the location you want me to walk from and if you want me to just get there, then don't say come to the foyer so we can walk there as a group I'm fine now, once the event got going the problems were forgotten the pre-prep just felt like a giant mess especially when people didn't make things very clear to me.
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-02-28 07:08:24:
it's not the matter of which foyer

it's the matter of which foyer we walk from to reach the destination foyer

the language you are using baffles me
update

baffled me so hard i got stressed

like they didn't say the name even though i knew it

just the language and the build up to the thing just threw me off because stuff just weren't clear enough
you want me to walk from somewhere please tell me the location you want me to walk from and if you want me to just get there, then don't say come to the foyer so we can walk there as a group

I'm fine now, once the event got going the problems were forgotten the pre-prep just felt like a giant mess especially when people didn't make things very clear to me.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
this job sucks
this job sucks
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Holy heck, whoever was selling that Titan's Fall scene for 50g, thank you so much I love you I have needed that for so long
Holy heck, whoever was selling that Titan's Fall scene for 50g, thank you so much I love you I have needed that for so long
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/1HYfgQPs5ycAAAAC/capybara-water.gif
capybara-water.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
the batteries of my megumi tamagotchi just died i feel like this is a terrible premonition
the batteries of my megumi tamagotchi just died i feel like this is a terrible premonition
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
i overslept so much [cry]
i overslept so much [cry]
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
i reeeeally wanna play more helldivers. i gotta wait for my brother though
i reeeeally wanna play more helldivers. i gotta wait for my brother though
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
these 17 credits are beating my behind
these 17 credits are beating my behind
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png