Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
it's not the matter of which foyer

it's the matter of which foyer we walk from to reach the destination foyer

the language you are using baffles me
it's not the matter of which foyer

it's the matter of which foyer we walk from to reach the destination foyer

the language you are using baffles me
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Oh no my panromantic flag image broke [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Oh no my panromantic flag image broke
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[quote=Rainstrom][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d35bbeb7084c01394d358722b63e4b46/cbb0c43add7d11ae-61/s400x600/7eeaf852d8aecdc12bbd3b7b14a0cee937ab6c9b.gif[/img][/quote] Floof :3
Rainstrom wrote:
7eeaf852d8aecdc12bbd3b7b14a0cee937ab6c9b.gif

Floof :3
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
[center][img]https://gifdb.com/images/high/human-finger-patting-cute-bunny-s-head-m3sb471thx09o5yg.gif
human-finger-patting-cute-bunny-s-head-m3sb471thx09o5yg.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I don't know if I should feel thrilled or upset that you don't want me to interact with you

Talk about being alone. At least I don't care.
I don't know if I should feel thrilled or upset that you don't want me to interact with you

Talk about being alone. At least I don't care.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
im happy with how far i've come-- i can finally see the good in things, my fears proved to be wrong, life is chill and i'm discovering new stuff every day :) it's definitely not my best but i'm doing a lot better compared to any stage in my life and that's what matters
im happy with how far i've come-- i can finally see the good in things, my fears proved to be wrong, life is chill and i'm discovering new stuff every day :) it's definitely not my best but i'm doing a lot better compared to any stage in my life and that's what matters
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I wish I could do better
Everyone seems to get angry and annoyed so easliy around me and it feels like it's all my fault. I wish I could just speak up and be the me I truly am instead of having to be a different person around every single person I talk to. I wish I could belive my opinion mattered and I could make choices and I wish I could share my feelings with those I know and not be forced to or feel like a burden for doing so. I wish I could leave the bad people in my life and I know I should but I feel guilty just thinking about it.
Why is life so hard
I wish I could do better
Everyone seems to get angry and annoyed so easliy around me and it feels like it's all my fault. I wish I could just speak up and be the me I truly am instead of having to be a different person around every single person I talk to. I wish I could belive my opinion mattered and I could make choices and I wish I could share my feelings with those I know and not be forced to or feel like a burden for doing so. I wish I could leave the bad people in my life and I know I should but I feel guilty just thinking about it.
Why is life so hard
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
akk the images broke
now how do I fix them...
akk the images broke
now how do I fix them...
Celeana.gif rPaLIxa.png
nyZwLa1.png
CgGoUJQ.png
J7D1quC.png
n4H37dx.png
gfOIoMP.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
ll0CfnD.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
i always forget how extremely hard zeromus's theme goes, and then i remember how disappointing the EX is
i always forget how extremely hard zeromus's theme goes, and then i remember how disappointing the EX is
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
Of everyone in our family why did it have to be me.
Of everyone in our family why did it have to be me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer