Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@moonthegoon

No worries, please feel free to double-check the changes.

Changes made: 91423145 date of sale changed from Feb 27, 2023 to Feb 27, 2024.
@moonthegoon

No worries, please feel free to double-check the changes.

Changes made: 91423145 date of sale changed from Feb 27, 2023 to Feb 27, 2024.
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@effervessa everything looks good! thank you so much ^^
@effervessa everything looks good! thank you so much ^^
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@moonthegoon

Awesome, thanks for checking!
@moonthegoon

Awesome, thanks for checking!
@effervessa
I only recently stumbled upon this thread and thought it was a neat archival idea
I have quite a few doubles scattered around my lair that I could put up, and whilst I have all of the purchase values archived, I don't have any sale dates due to AH receipts being.. well how they are lol
I was wondering if it would be helpful if I submit said dragons regardless?
@effervessa
I only recently stumbled upon this thread and thought it was a neat archival idea
I have quite a few doubles scattered around my lair that I could put up, and whilst I have all of the purchase values archived, I don't have any sale dates due to AH receipts being.. well how they are lol
I was wondering if it would be helpful if I submit said dragons regardless?
sodosnake.png
@sodo Happy to be of service! Unfortunately, dates are one of the non-negotiable points of information we need. Because dragons can exchange hands multiple times, we need dates to tie together how the market trend was moving for a particular color combo. However, we are happy to take any new information you can give us now that you are aware of the sheet. No worries if you cannot contribute immediately, we intend to be around for a very long time. Thanks so much for checking in! May you have a lovely day! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@sodo

Happy to be of service! Unfortunately, dates are one of the non-negotiable points of information we need. Because dragons can exchange hands multiple times, we need dates to tie together how the market trend was moving for a particular color combo.

However, we are happy to take any new information you can give us now that you are aware of the sheet. No worries if you cannot contribute immediately, we intend to be around for a very long time.

Thanks so much for checking in! May you have a lovely day!
@Effervessa
Totally understandable and glad I checked ^^
I'll be sure to submit any future ones!
@Effervessa
Totally understandable and glad I checked ^^
I'll be sure to submit any future ones!
sodosnake.png
@sodo

Of course! Thanks so much for stopping by and may you have lovely RNG for all your hatches. o7
@sodo

Of course! Thanks so much for stopping by and may you have lovely RNG for all your hatches. o7
just dropping by to say i love what you guys are doing here! i just submitted my xxy white/fire baby to the list!
just dropping by to say i love what you guys are doing here! i just submitted my xxy white/fire baby to the list!
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers Thanks for swingin' by! Much appreciate the submission. May you have amazing hatches! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Pawnmgers

Thanks for swingin' by! Much appreciate the submission. May you have amazing hatches!
@bitmap, @kavalkade, or @Marceline hey guys! i’m looking for some pricing help if that’s okay. i just hatched this XXY obsidian/Caribbean boy, and i’m wondering how to price him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93726224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937263/93726224_350.png[/img][/url]
@bitmap, @kavalkade, or @Marceline

hey guys! i’m looking for some pricing help if that’s okay. i just hatched this XXY obsidian/Caribbean boy, and i’m wondering how to price him!

93726224_350.png
8URelp0.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18