Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@MisterQuillpen

Hey there! I've taken a peek at your dragons, and it looks like they don't fall into any of the current XYZs aesthetics. You can take a look here. Usually, for XYZs, if they don't fall into any of the categories there, they usually go for fodder price - sometimes a bit more.

Sorry if that information is disappointing. Based on current trends, those two likely won't go for much more than the fodder floor. I hope that information helps you. Feel free to ask if you've got more questions!

@MisterQuillpen

Hey there! I've taken a peek at your dragons, and it looks like they don't fall into any of the current XYZs aesthetics. You can take a look here. Usually, for XYZs, if they don't fall into any of the categories there, they usually go for fodder price - sometimes a bit more.

Sorry if that information is disappointing. Based on current trends, those two likely won't go for much more than the fodder floor. I hope that information helps you. Feel free to ask if you've got more questions!

270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
[quote name="Effervessa" date="2022-02-23 23:33:48" ] @MisterQuillpen Hey there! I've taken a peek at your dragons, and it looks like they don't fall into any of the current XYZs aesthetics. You can take a look here. Usually, for XYZs, if they don't fall into any of the categories there, they usually go for fodder price - sometimes a bit more. Sorry if that information is disappointing. Based on current trends, those two likely won't go for much more than the fodder floor. I hope that information helps you. Feel free to ask if you've got more questions! [/quote] This is actually extremely helpful, and now I understand why I was having difficulty with the spreadsheet - my hatches just aren't great! Thank you So Much!
Effervessa wrote on 2022-02-23 23:33:48:
@MisterQuillpen

This is actually extremely helpful, and now I understand why I was having difficulty with the spreadsheet - my hatches just aren't great! Thank you So Much!
iy1Dm49.gif.75217045.png.suwBcvD.gif.gMfEkce.png.suwBcvD.gif.57124795.png.iy1Dm49.gif
@MisterQuillpen

Yea, no worries! May you have better hatches soon! Thanks for poppin' in, and I hope you have a lovely week!
@MisterQuillpen

Yea, no worries! May you have better hatches soon! Thanks for poppin' in, and I hope you have a lovely week!
[quote name="Effervessa" date="2022-02-24 10:39:01" ] @MisterQuillpen Yea, no worries! May you have better hatches soon! Thanks for poppin' in, and I hope you have a lovely week! [/quote] Both sold very swiftly to a Special Dates Collector on the AH. I listed them at 15G each. Hope this helps your spreadsheet!
Effervessa wrote on 2022-02-24 10:39:01:
@MisterQuillpen

Both sold very swiftly to a Special Dates Collector on the AH. I listed them at 15G each. Hope this helps your spreadsheet!
iy1Dm49.gif.75217045.png.suwBcvD.gif.gMfEkce.png.suwBcvD.gif.57124795.png.iy1Dm49.gif
@MisterQuillpen

Thank you very muchly! We appreciate it! Don't hesitate to come knockin' if you got more questions. I'm only good for the XYZ's and spreadsheet magic, but I will do me best! ^^
@MisterQuillpen

Thank you very muchly! We appreciate it! Don't hesitate to come knockin' if you got more questions. I'm only good for the XYZ's and spreadsheet magic, but I will do me best! ^^
[quote name="Effervessa" date="2022-02-25 20:17:39" ] @MisterQuillpen Thank you very muchly! We appreciate it! Don't hesitate to come knockin' if you got more questions. I'm only good for the XYZ's and spreadsheet magic, but I will do me best! ^^ [/quote] Will do! Can't tell you how much I appreciate the efforts here. <3 Thank you~
Effervessa wrote on 2022-02-25 20:17:39:
@MisterQuillpen

Will do! Can't tell you how much I appreciate the efforts here. <3 Thank you~
leaving a bookmark here for later, bingus
leaving a bookmark here for later, bingus
@bitmap @kavalkade @Marceline Hiya folks! Just hoping to get a quick price idea on these two, mainly to see if large amounts of money can coax me into selling/auctioning either. (/hj) They both scry pretty well (number 1 especially) and have matching eyes! I’ve checked the spreadsheet but it looks like neither really fit any aesthetics nor specific double searches. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74785412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747855/74785412_350.png[/img][/url] XYY, level 25, gened [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75242737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752428/75242737_350.png[/img][/url] XYZ, roundsey, level 25, gened
@bitmap @kavalkade @Marceline
Hiya folks! Just hoping to get a quick price idea on these two, mainly to see if large amounts of money can coax me into selling/auctioning either. (/hj) They both scry pretty well (number 1 especially) and have matching eyes! I’ve checked the spreadsheet but it looks like neither really fit any aesthetics nor specific double searches.

74785412_350.png
XYY, level 25, gened

75242737_350.png
XYZ, roundsey, level 25, gened
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]

Hey y'all, I have a bunch of G1s I'm planning to auction! If you have the time, I'd love a price-check on these dragons. Each bio contains a couple scries. Thanks for your time!

Hey y'all, I have a bunch of G1s I'm planning to auction! If you have the time, I'd love a price-check on these dragons. Each bio contains a couple scries. Thanks for your time!
0Xrg9Di.png
@effervessa
hi! i was submitting entries to the spreadsheet and I think I borked some details on the submission for #67522012; I put her down as heather/blue/heather but she's heather/nightshade/heather and had flaunt/flair at the time of purchase. all other details should be correct though.
@effervessa
hi! i was submitting entries to the spreadsheet and I think I borked some details on the submission for #67522012; I put her down as heather/blue/heather but she's heather/nightshade/heather and had flaunt/flair at the time of purchase. all other details should be correct though.
wihamzM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18