Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
very slight digestive system russian roulette

what the hell
very slight digestive system russian roulette

what the hell
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VuEwntc.gif
VuEwntc.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
lvl 20 finally !!! i'm so close ! >:)c
lvl 20 finally !!! i'm so close ! >:)c
3xzcl6U.png
God I wish they made runerigus scarier it's got two of my favorite types. Conceptually, it's awesome, but I love how much cofagrigus scares the daylights out of me.
God I wish they made runerigus scarier it's got two of my favorite types. Conceptually, it's awesome, but I love how much cofagrigus scares the daylights out of me.
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
Feeling a bit lonely recently which sucks:/
Feeling a bit lonely recently which sucks:/
me: man, reading is so boring, there aren't any good stories :/
webnovels: allow us to indtroduce ourselves
me: man, reading is so boring, there aren't any good stories :/
webnovels: allow us to indtroduce ourselves
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Took a good look at the Zonaite Bow right now. I knew it "matched" but now I 1000% KNOW it matches. It's too high quality of a bow to be a coincidence, but how it looks....

Edit:

It's so much funnier because I took 2 pictures ages ago that I know now are 1000% fitting. That's so cool.
Took a good look at the Zonaite Bow right now. I knew it "matched" but now I 1000% KNOW it matches. It's too high quality of a bow to be a coincidence, but how it looks....

Edit:

It's so much funnier because I took 2 pictures ages ago that I know now are 1000% fitting. That's so cool.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
the fact that u can just 3d print an articulated thing and it just works right out of the printer is amazing i love 3d printing things!!! i should make a model to 3d print myself!
-opens blender- oh man this looks hard nvm
the fact that u can just 3d print an articulated thing and it just works right out of the printer is amazing i love 3d printing things!!! i should make a model to 3d print myself!
-opens blender- oh man this looks hard nvm
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
man these last few levels are such a slog
man these last few levels are such a slog
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
Reading Jungle Juice (on webtoons) is making me go insane
I have never read something this good in a while
Reading Jungle Juice (on webtoons) is making me go insane
I have never read something this good in a while
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void