Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breeding dragons “mismatch”
[img]https://i.imgur.com/161pa3a.jpeg[/img] First of all neither are a spiral second of all the error message I have been on hiatus but wanted to breed some dragons while I am kind of away from the site and certainly not use the forums but this is just odd so I had to post it
161pa3a.jpeg

First of all neither are a spiral second of all the error message

I have been on hiatus but wanted to breed some dragons while I am kind of away from the site and certainly not use the forums but this is just odd so I had to post it
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@WurldPeaz

The dragons selected and the dragons displayed aren't the same, a mismatch. I'll try to explain that more.

A spiral parent is selected which is why there are spiral offspring. Again, the spiral parent isn't displayed, so there is a mismatch between selection and display.

In your screenshot, we can see Sky the coatl is the pictured dragon, and Skyclaw the spiral dragon is the selected dragon.

This "Dragons on nest changed" talks more about it, if that helps. There is a developer reply at the bottom which mentions deploying that error message.
@WurldPeaz

The dragons selected and the dragons displayed aren't the same, a mismatch. I'll try to explain that more.

A spiral parent is selected which is why there are spiral offspring. Again, the spiral parent isn't displayed, so there is a mismatch between selection and display.

In your screenshot, we can see Sky the coatl is the pictured dragon, and Skyclaw the spiral dragon is the selected dragon.

This "Dragons on nest changed" talks more about it, if that helps. There is a developer reply at the bottom which mentions deploying that error message.
Thanks fir the help the post link helped and with some fiddling with the drop down the error message went away as well as the wrong breed predictions
Thanks fir the help the post link helped and with some fiddling with the drop down the error message went away as well as the wrong breed predictions
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I’ve edited the title of this thread to more accurately reflect the bug being reported (see the Bug Reporting Guide).
I’ve edited the title of this thread to more accurately reflect the bug being reported (see the Bug Reporting Guide).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png