Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | just tried a dragonfruit
1 2 3 4
yep, very light flavor. ig that's just the universal 'first time trying dragon fruit' experience lol

dragon fruit drinks go crazy though but that's probably just the artificial flavor enhancing it who knows
yep, very light flavor. ig that's just the universal 'first time trying dragon fruit' experience lol

dragon fruit drinks go crazy though but that's probably just the artificial flavor enhancing it who knows
FD1rkPC.png
Try a yellow/golden dragonfruit. The flavor is much more pronounced, and it's sweeter. I slice it up and mix it in with vanilla ice cream, yogurt, or put it on cereal. So good.

- A.
Try a yellow/golden dragonfruit. The flavor is much more pronounced, and it's sweeter. I slice it up and mix it in with vanilla ice cream, yogurt, or put it on cereal. So good.

- A.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
...ya'll think they taste watery???? It's just the perfect kind of gentle sweetness to me to be enjoyed all by itself! Every time I find myself with a dragonfruit it's like a mini celebration!

It's a more refreshing kind of sweetness than banana but not as overpowering as strawberries (when they're actually good and sweet instead of sour or outright watery and miserable), it's got a different kind of sweetness that I far prefer to something compared to, say, galia melon. On top of that they're much less of a hassle to scoop than kiwis are, and a thousand times less sticky! You really can't go wrong with a good dragonfruit should you be in a position of them being affordable to you.
...ya'll think they taste watery???? It's just the perfect kind of gentle sweetness to me to be enjoyed all by itself! Every time I find myself with a dragonfruit it's like a mini celebration!

It's a more refreshing kind of sweetness than banana but not as overpowering as strawberries (when they're actually good and sweet instead of sour or outright watery and miserable), it's got a different kind of sweetness that I far prefer to something compared to, say, galia melon. On top of that they're much less of a hassle to scoop than kiwis are, and a thousand times less sticky! You really can't go wrong with a good dragonfruit should you be in a position of them being affordable to you.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I remember being disappointed the first time I tried a dragon fruit. Idk what I thought it would taste like but the thing looks wild so I was just expecting more flavor. Like you said it just tasted kinda watery and not much to it.
I remember being disappointed the first time I tried a dragon fruit. Idk what I thought it would taste like but the thing looks wild so I was just expecting more flavor. Like you said it just tasted kinda watery and not much to it.
i wish i could eat it all the time (it's like a mild watermelon, but the texture is funny and has little seeds)
i wish i could eat it all the time (it's like a mild watermelon, but the texture is funny and has little seeds)
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
[quote name="d00mie" date="2024-02-26 17:41:42" ] ... and its like kinda boring?? the thing looks so wild, its all spiky and pink, but man ngl i gotta be completely honest it kinda sucks! like it's not badddd....... but i kind of feel like im eating water LOL maybe my taste buds are broken?? are these supposed to taste like something help [/quote] my dad said they are gross and taste like nothing pinkglow pineapple on the other hand... you need to try that its wild
d00mie wrote on 2024-02-26 17:41:42:
... and its like kinda boring?? the thing looks so wild, its all spiky and pink, but man ngl i gotta be completely honest it kinda sucks! like it's not badddd....... but i kind of feel like im eating water LOL maybe my taste buds are broken?? are these supposed to taste like something help
my dad said they are gross and taste like nothing

pinkglow pineapple on the other hand... you need to try that its wild
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i've gotten them a couple times at an asian market in town, they always have fresh stock. I liked it, but it did have a very faint sweet taste to it. Juicy. don't ever try a durian
i've gotten them a couple times at an asian market in town, they always have fresh stock. I liked it, but it did have a very faint sweet taste to it. Juicy. don't ever try a durian

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
it tastes like strawberries to me

its good in smoothies i think
it tastes like strawberries to me

its good in smoothies i think

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Yeah, dragonfruits are very mild. I do enjoy them because I like the crunchy seeds.

Prickly pears are much sweeter and juicier. They are a bit harder to prepare, though, as they have spikes.
Yeah, dragonfruits are very mild. I do enjoy them because I like the crunchy seeds.

Prickly pears are much sweeter and juicier. They are a bit harder to prepare, though, as they have spikes.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Dragonfruits are mild and watery cactus fruits, but are great for presentation purposes because they are striking and colourful!

I prefer the flavour of prickly pear, myself.
Dragonfruits are mild and watery cactus fruits, but are great for presentation purposes because they are striking and colourful!

I prefer the flavour of prickly pear, myself.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4