Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | just tried a dragonfruit
1 2 3 4
I've had dragonfruit flavored drinks and such, which are usually very good

sadly i cannot eat the fruit itself due to all the little seeds
I've had dragonfruit flavored drinks and such, which are usually very good

sadly i cannot eat the fruit itself due to all the little seeds
I still want to try one but yeah... heard they taste like nothing. However I've heard there's different variants of dragon fruit that taste better!
I still want to try one but yeah... heard they taste like nothing. However I've heard there's different variants of dragon fruit that taste better!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I tried it too however I would assume most of us here that tried dragon fruit ate the white type and not the red or yellow type apparently the flavour is a lot more pronounced?

Too me it just tasted like a weird cucumber..... i dont like cucumbers.

my father tossed it out before I really got too eat it and admire it (he thought it was moulding) a bet a tiny bit of salt or sugar would of enhanced the flavour plus I cant imagine a dragon fruit in Scotland is gonna be all that ripe either.
I tried it too however I would assume most of us here that tried dragon fruit ate the white type and not the red or yellow type apparently the flavour is a lot more pronounced?

Too me it just tasted like a weird cucumber..... i dont like cucumbers.

my father tossed it out before I really got too eat it and admire it (he thought it was moulding) a bet a tiny bit of salt or sugar would of enhanced the flavour plus I cant imagine a dragon fruit in Scotland is gonna be all that ripe either.
ebaFkRs.gif
I was disappointed as well — especially because the price of the fruit is insane here. Around 20 € for one kilogram of the fruit, which is something.
I was disappointed as well — especially because the price of the fruit is insane here. Around 20 € for one kilogram of the fruit, which is something.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
It really depends on the quality of the fruit but they're either flavourless or taste like a softer kiwi. A good pitaya? god-tier.
It really depends on the quality of the fruit but they're either flavourless or taste like a softer kiwi. A good pitaya? god-tier.
Yeah they look so wild but they just kinda taste like kiwi to me? But better, like I'd much rather eat a dragonfruit over a kiwi.

The dragonfruit mango drink from Starbucks is completely wild, though. I don't like the normal dragonfruit one, but the mango like takes it up a notch without overwhelming it which is super nice XD
Yeah they look so wild but they just kinda taste like kiwi to me? But better, like I'd much rather eat a dragonfruit over a kiwi.

The dragonfruit mango drink from Starbucks is completely wild, though. I don't like the normal dragonfruit one, but the mango like takes it up a notch without overwhelming it which is super nice XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
I can't deal with the texture.
I can't deal with the texture.
hey guys is this tik tok
omg i did not expect this many responses lol. idek who to reply to but i just wanted to say i still dont know if there was a better time in its ripeness to eat it? i tried to look it up and as far as i can tell mine was at a bomb ripeness level [emoji=veilspun confused size=2] i am feeling like just kinda got The Standard Dragonfruit Experience but uk what if theyre ever on sale again [s]the only reason i was able to justify buying one lmao[/s] ill def try the smoothie idea, apparently the skin is healthy and just unpalatable so ill just *makes slicing features*
omg i did not expect this many responses lol. idek who to reply to but i just wanted to say i still dont know if there was a better time in its ripeness to eat it? i tried to look it up and as far as i can tell mine was at a bomb ripeness level i am feeling like just kinda got The Standard Dragonfruit Experience but uk what if theyre ever on sale again the only reason i was able to justify buying one lmao ill def try the smoothie idea, apparently the skin is healthy and just unpalatable so ill just *makes slicing features*
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
ive never tried dragonfruit but my dad and my sister tried it...with mustard [emoji=skull size=1] my dad said it tasted good????
ive never tried dragonfruit but my dad and my sister tried it...with mustard my dad said it tasted good????
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
ive never tried dragonfruit but my dad and my sister tried it...with mustard [emoji=skull size=1] my dad said it tasted good????
ive never tried dragonfruit but my dad and my sister tried it...with mustard my dad said it tasted good????
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
1 2 3 4