Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you used to dislike and now like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Pickles, all vegetables, any sort of cheese that isn't kraft singles.

Also used to hate naps. Now they're my favorite.
Pickles, all vegetables, any sort of cheese that isn't kraft singles.

Also used to hate naps. Now they're my favorite.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
I absolutely HAAATED mushrooms and fish as a kid, never liked them up until about 4 years ago. Now im trying to add mushrooms as a side dish to everything I cook, and I love sashimi and smoked salmon!
I absolutely HAAATED mushrooms and fish as a kid, never liked them up until about 4 years ago. Now im trying to add mushrooms as a side dish to everything I cook, and I love sashimi and smoked salmon!
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
seconding naps. i could not nap no matter how hard i tried as a kid and now i can nap 3 hours for fun
seconding naps. i could not nap no matter how hard i tried as a kid and now i can nap 3 hours for fun
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I used to hate Physics when I was in 7-8th grade, but now I actually like it, it is fun to study.
I used to hate Physics when I was in 7-8th grade, but now I actually like it, it is fun to study.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
The horror genre. I used to have horrible nightmares from anything even slightly scary (goosebumps lmao) Now I love horror books and scary movies!
The horror genre. I used to have horrible nightmares from anything even slightly scary (goosebumps lmao) Now I love horror books and scary movies!
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
fish and cheese
(i still don't like certain aged cheeses)
fish and cheese
(i still don't like certain aged cheeses)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
As a kid I decided I hated Pizza. Never tried it but took one look at it and was like, "oh, I hate it". You could not do anything to get me to try it and it was like that for years. I'd watch the other kids munching down on pizza like it was the best thing to exist and I'd just sit there like "look at them, heathens". I tried it one day when I was like 10, and yeah. I love pizza actually. Deprived myself from it for absolutely no reason.
As a kid I decided I hated Pizza. Never tried it but took one look at it and was like, "oh, I hate it". You could not do anything to get me to try it and it was like that for years. I'd watch the other kids munching down on pizza like it was the best thing to exist and I'd just sit there like "look at them, heathens". I tried it one day when I was like 10, and yeah. I love pizza actually. Deprived myself from it for absolutely no reason.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Used to hate anything spicy but at some point in the like, past two years I decided to try and acclimate myself to spicy food since I felt like there was a lot I was missing out just cause I was scared of spice. Now I really like it! I only fully realized a few days ago when I had a sore throat and wanted to eat something spicy so bad but couldn't or I would irritate my throat more and I was genuinely sad about it
Used to hate anything spicy but at some point in the like, past two years I decided to try and acclimate myself to spicy food since I felt like there was a lot I was missing out just cause I was scared of spice. Now I really like it! I only fully realized a few days ago when I had a sore throat and wanted to eat something spicy so bad but couldn't or I would irritate my throat more and I was genuinely sad about it
3delmj.png
coca cola
coca cola
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
Carrots.

Couldn't stand 'em.

Now, I use them for things like carrot cake and stews.
Carrots.

Couldn't stand 'em.

Now, I use them for things like carrot cake and stews.
rsz-2img-1151.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11