Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8619 8620 8621 8622 8623 ... 8637 8638
Claim! @gryphon982 Sending 3 stacks of food ^^ Easy: - Anything from the Lagoon or Nightfall starsilk sets - Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^) - Buy a dragon from this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2533411/2?name=&type=undefined]tab![/url] (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g) -15kt-20g - Give [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84368231]Viola[/url] a [emoji=gold star size=1]! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^ Medium: - Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls) - Gilded Chest - 35kt/45g - Buy a dragon from this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2513816/2?name=&type=undefined]tab![/url] (All priced at 20kg/t) - Buy this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92871461]Multi-gaze Veil here![/url] (He's been here for 2 weeks with no interest, selling at 40kt/g) Hard: - Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins - Violet of Trickmurk familiar - The new Trickmurk gene (Either or will work) - Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks - A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern) - A vial of bright or soft sight - Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-) -- Any skins you have handy (Especially if you have the Diamond Eclipse skin from the Crystalline fest- I have a friend who wasn't able to get one and I want to help her.) - Spare inventory crate -50+kt/g
Claim!
@gryphon982 Sending 3 stacks of food ^^

Easy:
- Anything from the Lagoon or Nightfall starsilk sets
- Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^)
- Buy a dragon from this tab! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g)
-15kt-20g
- Give Viola a ! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^

Medium:
- Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls)
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy a dragon from this tab! (All priced at 20kg/t)
- Buy this Multi-gaze Veil here! (He's been here for 2 weeks with no interest, selling at 40kt/g)

Hard:
- Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins
- Violet of Trickmurk familiar
- The new Trickmurk gene (Either or will work)
- Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks
- A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern)
- A vial of bright or soft sight
- Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-)
-- Any skins you have handy (Especially if you have the Diamond Eclipse skin from the Crystalline fest- I have a friend who wasn't able to get one and I want to help her.)
- Spare inventory crate
-50+kt/g
sghaBXb.png
C!
C!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png

Umbra /

Wishlist /

x /

x

tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
HcHTnYr.png
@KneeThief
Sent you Violet of Trickmurk!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 5+ Apparel/Familiars

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 45 Gems
M: 1+ Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything from my wishlist (That is above the medium price limit, please.)
H: 75+ Gems
H: Primary Gene: Starmap
@KneeThief
Sent you Violet of Trickmurk!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 5+ Apparel/Familiars

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 45 Gems
M: 1+ Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything from my wishlist (That is above the medium price limit, please.)
H: 75+ Gems
H: Primary Gene: Starmap
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png

Umbra /

Wishlist /

x /

x

tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
HcHTnYr.png
@mewtwo07 Sending you a full PM worth of familiars you don't have yet! [item=clattercog engineer] ; [item=serpenta] ; [item=harlequin stagwing] ; [item=infestation hound] ; [item=mirage puffer] ; [item=sorcerous arms] ; [item=armored duskflapper] ; [item=chillwind harpy] ; [item=stormcloud harpy] ; [item=flamescale spearman] ; [item=flamescale lancer] ; [item=firemane manticore] ; [item=basalt vent hop] ; [item=sunbeam dryad] ; [item=myosotis fox] ; [item=crested river flight] [b]Easy:[/b] 1+ Familiars I don't have yet. Any amount of: [item=opal cobra] or [item=emerald striker] or [item=amethyst striker] [b]Medium/Hard:[/b] 1+ Fest Familiars I don't have yet. Any number of: [item=giant darner] [item=hydra]
@mewtwo07 Sending you a full PM worth of familiars you don't have yet!

Clattercog Engineer ; Serpenta ; Harlequin Stagwing ; Infestation Hound ; Mirage Puffer ; Sorcerous Arms ; Armored Duskflapper ; Chillwind Harpy ; Stormcloud Harpy ; Flamescale Spearman ; Flamescale Lancer ; Firemane Manticore ; Basalt Vent Hop ; Sunbeam Dryad ; Myosotis Fox ; Crested River Flight

Easy:

1+ Familiars I don't have yet.

Any amount of: Opal Cobra or Emerald Striker or Amethyst Striker

Medium/Hard:

1+ Fest Familiars I don't have yet.

Any number of: Giant Darner

Hydra
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
@AliceShiki Sending you some familiars! Easy: - Anything from the Lagoon or Nightfall starsilk sets - Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^) - Buy a dragon from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2533411/2?name=&type=undefined]hatchery tab[/url]! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g) -15kt-20g - Give [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84368231]Viola[/url] a [emoji=gold star size=1]! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^ - Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins Medium: - Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls) - Gilded Chest - 35kt/45g - Buy a dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2513816/2?name=&type=undefined]this tab![/url] (All priced at 20kg/t) - Buy this Multi-gaze Veil [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92871461]here![/url] (Selling at 40kt/g) - Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit) Hard: - Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins - The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work) - Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks - A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern) - A vial of bright or soft sight - Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-) - Any skins you have handy (Especially if you have the Diamond Eclipse skin from the Crystalline fest- I have a friend who wasn't able to get one and I want to help her.) - Spare inventory crate -50+kt/g - As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
@AliceShiki Sending you some familiars!

Easy:
- Anything from the Lagoon or Nightfall starsilk sets
- Buy a dragon from my hatchery tab! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g)
-15kt-20g
- Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins

Medium:
- Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls)
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy this Multi-gaze Veil here! (Selling at 40kt/g)
- Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit)

Hard:
- The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work)
- Any skins you have handy (Especially if you have the Diamond Eclipse skin from the Crystalline fest- I have a friend who wasn't able to get one and I want to help her.)
- Spare inventory crate
-50+kt/g
- As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
sghaBXb.png
@Kneethief I starred viola, I think I have a few spare skins I wasn’t using (sadly none UM- do you still want them?) and ~30 spare pinecones and 50 charged sprockets!
Edit again: Oh I have a Diamond Eclipse! I’ll send that!

E: Any apparel or familiars, no matter how cheap!
E: Gray slime/Copper muck

M: Pretty dragon <3 I love
M: Treasure (or g; I can convert) is always ok! Anything to save up enough for more lair expansions- (minimum 15k please)

H: Spare inventory crates or prismatic tokens
H: Buy a G1!
@Kneethief I starred viola, I think I have a few spare skins I wasn’t using (sadly none UM- do you still want them?) and ~30 spare pinecones and 50 charged sprockets!
Edit again: Oh I have a Diamond Eclipse! I’ll send that!

E: Any apparel or familiars, no matter how cheap!
E: Gray slime/Copper muck

M: Pretty dragon <3 I love
M: Treasure (or g; I can convert) is always ok! Anything to save up enough for more lair expansions- (minimum 15k please)

H: Spare inventory crates or prismatic tokens
H: Buy a G1!
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay sent some fams ! <3 Easy: 20gems Easy: 20kt Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: [item=colorburst buttersnake] Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th! - Any Modern breed gem gene - Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace - Any of these: [item=glowbug] [item=giant darner] any amount (need x20) [item=Onyx Cobra] x10 (need x70) [item=weird purple skink] any amount (need 5) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@Eenyay sent some fams ! <3

Easy: 20gems
Easy: 20kt

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Colorburst Buttersnake

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th!
- Any Modern breed gem gene
- Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace
- Any of these:
Glowbug
Giant Darner any amount (need x20)
Onyx Cobra x10 (need x70)
Weird Purple Skink any amount (need 5)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight Violet Daredevil Cover Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D

She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sending a glowbug! Easy 5+ [item=Spectre Loop] 2-3 pieces of apparel from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59888458]wishlist[/url] Medium 3-5 pieces of apparel from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59888458]wishlist[/url] [item=Accent: Lunar Guidance] or [item=Accent: Sprouting Shadow] Hard [item=Hazel Harvest Celebration] [item=Primary Banescale Gene: Ragged] or [item=Primary Gene: Falcon] or [item=Secondary Gene: Paint]
@StormJunes sending a glowbug!

Easy
5+ Spectre Loop
2-3 pieces of apparel from my wishlist

Medium
3-5 pieces of apparel from my wishlist
Accent: Lunar Guidance or Accent: Sprouting Shadow

Hard
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Primary Banescale Gene: Ragged or Primary Gene: Falcon or Secondary Gene: Paint
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
@shrikewing I sent you a bunch of those trinkets.

Easy:

20k/g
Meat and seafood, at least a decent amount
Anything easy on my wish list

Medium:

Buy a dragon (hopefully not to exalt)
Anything from my wish list

Hard:

Shadow Egg
Wind Runestone
@shrikewing I sent you a bunch of those trinkets.

Easy:

20k/g
Meat and seafood, at least a decent amount
Anything easy on my wish list

Medium:

Buy a dragon (hopefully not to exalt)

Hard:

Shadow Egg
Wind Runestone
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
Claim! @Zombiehugs Sending a wind runestone! Easy: - Festival currency (preferably pinecones atm ^^) - Buy a dragon from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2533411/2?name=&type=undefined]hatchery tab[/url]! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g AND 2 baby Aethers! One's 20kt/g, but the other is 30kt/g so she would could as a medium wish) -15kt-20g - Give [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84368231]Viola[/url] a [emoji=gold star size=1]! Trickmurk is her holiday ^^ - Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins Medium: - Any gene scrolls except the ones that remove genes, ancient genes included (Especially tertiary scrolls) - Gilded Chest - 35kt/45g - Buy a dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/614413/2513816/2?name=&type=undefined]this tab![/url] (All priced at 20kg/t) - Buy this Multi-gaze Veil [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92871461]here![/url] (Selling at 40kt/g) - Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit) Hard: - Any CURRENT Trickmurk skins - The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work) - Any Slinks EXCEPT the shadow, water, earth and wind slinks - A Petals, harlequin, butterfly, soap, stained or glimmer gene scroll (Modern) - A vial of bright or soft sight - Blossom ancient parchment (or the supplies to trade for one-) - Spare inventory crate -50+kt/g - As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
Claim! @Zombiehugs Sending a wind runestone!

Easy:
- Buy a dragon from my hatchery tab! (There's 2 baby veils in there for 15kt/g AND 2 baby Aethers! One's 20kt/g, but the other is 30kt/g so she would could as a medium wish)
-15kt-20g
- Any number of green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft the Trickmurk skins

Medium:
- Gilded Chest
- 35kt/45g
- Buy this Multi-gaze Veil here! (Selling at 40kt/g)
- Even MORE green goo/sludge/ooze so I can craft MORE of the Trickmurk skins (Total value of all the mats over the 15kt/20g easy wish limit)

Hard:
- The new Trickmurk gene (Either one will work)
- Spare inventory crate
-50+kt/g
- As much green goo/sludge/ooze as you're able to/willing to send me so I can craft as many Trickmurk skins as I possibly can for myself and for people who might have missed out on them later on (Total value of all the mats over the 35kt/40g medium wish limit)
sghaBXb.png
1 2 ... 8619 8620 8621 8622 8623 ... 8637 8638