Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cursed Prince - TMC reject [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
I'd like a slot!
I'd like a slot!
I would like a slot please :)
I would like a slot please :)
uHUuVFD.png
If you're still taking reservations, I'd love a slot please!
If you're still taking reservations, I'd love a slot please!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Can I have a slot, please? I see the first run's full, so I'd love to sign up for the reservation. :)
Can I have a slot, please? I see the first run's full, so I'd love to sign up for the reservation. :)
56437160.pngBrBhTud.png
a slot for Cursed Prince, please! ^w^
a slot for Cursed Prince, please! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@samkee00
@pumpkinskull
@KoenigVII
@Perseidas
@Xemriss

You've all been added to the reserve list, let me know if I missed anyone, you'll be pinged for payment when the reserve is ready to go out :)
@samkee00
@pumpkinskull
@KoenigVII
@Perseidas
@Xemriss

You've all been added to the reserve list, let me know if I missed anyone, you'll be pinged for payment when the reserve is ready to go out :)
With so much interest in the reserve list, I have decided that I will be opening two treasure slots for 500kt each if we get three more signups!
With so much interest in the reserve list, I have decided that I will be opening two treasure slots for 500kt each if we get three more signups!
Slot, please!
Slot, please!
FR+3
@oneluckyduck Added!
@oneluckyduck Added!
Reserve list members! The first run has been delivered and sent out, so it's now time for the second printing.

Please send your payment of 450g via PM with the subject line "Cursed Prince payment"
For anyone else who wants to get a copy, now is the time! Last call!
Reserve list members! The first run has been delivered and sent out, so it's now time for the second printing.

Please send your payment of 450g via PM with the subject line "Cursed Prince payment"
For anyone else who wants to get a copy, now is the time! Last call!
1 2 3 4