Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] PWYW Sketches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference/Description of Character(s): Pose/Expression:
  • mori: gentle yet stern, maybe something big sister-like? a faint smile would be nice.
  • sakuragi: strict and a little aloof. really an awkward and kind-hearted person at heart. maybe a neutral-ish frown? something like this -> T__T
    feel free to do whatever with the pose (applies to both), i don't mind!
Anything else I should know?: there are design and personality notes on each of their profiles! they're a couple, but i certainly don't mind if you end up drawing just one of them.
Reference/Description of Character(s): Pose/Expression:
  • mori: gentle yet stern, maybe something big sister-like? a faint smile would be nice.
  • sakuragi: strict and a little aloof. really an awkward and kind-hearted person at heart. maybe a neutral-ish frown? something like this -> T__T
    feel free to do whatever with the pose (applies to both), i don't mind!
Anything else I should know?: there are design and personality notes on each of their profiles! they're a couple, but i certainly don't mind if you end up drawing just one of them.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
[b]Reference/Description of Character(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32616095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4092789&skin=47116&apparel=47122,931,24517,31070,24256,492,333,20834,54697&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] A soft yet stern look; something to go along with his personality traits & lore that I have so far. Probably a bit unsure of himself? [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] I would love him as a Gjinka if possible! I would say he has a darker skin tone; his eyes would be more purplish than pink and his eye whites would be a darker purple/black!!! I really want the "Flecks" to be included like tears (or like he bleeds or cries platinum). It'd also be cool for highlights! Keep some of the Skydancer features (like the gem on the forehead and the antenna!) You don't need to do the apparel if you don't want to! It would be cool to see his facial features. Get creative! More info: Sparrow has an arm enhancement (not needed if you don't want to draw his arms but I thought that would be a cool little detail!) I feel like his hair would be medium/long length (colors would match his mane & accent, you don't need to do anything with the wings on the accent (they're covered anyways)) Let me know if you need anything else! I could create picrews if that'll help at all :) Edit: the EYELINER! [img]https://i.imgur.com/D3Xkvwx.png[/img]
Reference/Description of Character(s):

scry?sdid=4092789&skin=47116&apparel=47122,931,24517,31070,24256,492,333,20834,54697&xt=dressing.png

Pose/Expression: A soft yet stern look; something to go along with his personality traits & lore that I have so far. Probably a bit unsure of himself?

Anything else I should know?: I would love him as a Gjinka if possible! I would say he has a darker skin tone; his eyes would be more purplish than pink and his eye whites would be a darker purple/black!!! I really want the "Flecks" to be included like tears (or like he bleeds or cries platinum). It'd also be cool for highlights!

Keep some of the Skydancer features (like the gem on the forehead and the antenna!) You don't need to do the apparel if you don't want to! It would be cool to see his facial features. Get creative!

More info: Sparrow has an arm enhancement (not needed if you don't want to draw his arms but I thought that would be a cool little detail!) I feel like his hair would be medium/long length (colors would match his mane & accent, you don't need to do anything with the wings on the accent (they're covered anyways)) Let me know if you need anything else! I could create picrews if that'll help at all :)

Edit: the EYELINER!

D3Xkvwx.png
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@Xenonyn

picrews would definitely help if you'd want to make some to add to your post/his page , :] but no pressure to do so given that i might not end up getting to it!
@Xenonyn

picrews would definitely help if you'd want to make some to add to your post/his page , :] but no pressure to do so given that i might not end up getting to it!
i'll see what picrews i come across to accurately describe him! if you don't end up getting to him, that's completely fine too!! i like doing picrews anyways :)
i'll see what picrews i come across to accurately describe him! if you don't end up getting to him, that's completely fine too!! i like doing picrews anyways :)
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
Thanks so much for the opportunity! [b]Reference/Description of Character(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28905433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/289055/28905433_350.png[/img][/url] Pose/Expression: (desired expression/vibe/meme reference if applicable): up to you! :D Anything else I should know?*: I'd love a gijinka design for him if you feel inspired by him at all! I generally prefer only the horns as far as dragon features. My boy's a mercenary mage - personality is ambitious, ruthless/cutthroat, and clever, more of a villainous character overall. I'd love for him to have some raven feathers/motifs in his outfit/design if possible, age in his 20s! Thank you!
Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Reference/Description of Character(s):
28905433_350.png
Pose/Expression: (desired expression/vibe/meme reference if applicable): up to you! :D
Anything else I should know?*: I'd love a gijinka design for him if you feel inspired by him at all! I generally prefer only the horns as far as dragon features. My boy's a mercenary mage - personality is ambitious, ruthless/cutthroat, and clever, more of a villainous character overall. I'd love for him to have some raven feathers/motifs in his outfit/design if possible, age in his 20s! Thank you!

Reference/Description of Character(s): Yue Ren
Pose/Expression: Expression that is pleasant, soft and gentle. As he's a deity of love but also one that's quite lonely.
For pose, I'd like if he's interacting with flower (specifically pink peonies), either he'd be: smelling a single flower, hugging a bundle of flowers, feeling a soft breeze of wind that carries off a few peony petals, or has a flower tucked behind his ear.
Anything else I should know?*: He's got lore on his page if it can help inspire something and he does have a love interest if you check his link page c:
Lore is not too long but if you do want a TL;DR - he's matchmaking deity who's original form is a Peony Dragon and he forges red strings of fate for mortal couples for millennia. Then one day he meets a human, they grow a friendly relationship and when he tries to pair him off he's surprised to find himself attached to the same string.
Reference/Description of Character(s): Yue Ren
Pose/Expression: Expression that is pleasant, soft and gentle. As he's a deity of love but also one that's quite lonely.
For pose, I'd like if he's interacting with flower (specifically pink peonies), either he'd be: smelling a single flower, hugging a bundle of flowers, feeling a soft breeze of wind that carries off a few peony petals, or has a flower tucked behind his ear.
Anything else I should know?*: He's got lore on his page if it can help inspire something and he does have a love interest if you check his link page c:
Lore is not too long but if you do want a TL;DR - he's matchmaking deity who's original form is a Peony Dragon and he forges red strings of fate for mortal couples for millennia. Then one day he meets a human, they grow a friendly relationship and when he tries to pair him off he's surprised to find himself attached to the same string.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
I've got a few options if anything sounds good to you. :3

Reference/Description of Character: My draenei protection paladin Kvenka from WoW! Color swatches and a bit more pose stuff here
Pose/Expression: Up to you!
Anything else I should know?*: She's a happy herbo with a heart of gold, who is ready to protect those in need and kick butt. You can draw her in either her main outfit or her sunsoul armor, whichever strikes your fancy, and feel free to simplify anything you want!

Reference/Description of Characters: My dnd Half-Tabaxi monk Tec and his on-again/off-again bf Mal
Pose/Expression: Anything featuring the two of them together!
Anything else I should know?*: They have an "It's Complicated™" relationship but also care a lot about each other (maybe too much at times). Mal is definitely more of an instigator/flirt towards the more nervous/shy Tec.

Reference/Description of Character: My miqo'te red mage/monk Tefkh'a from FFXIV
Anything else I should know?*: He's a silly, flirty guy who loves to dance. Has spent a lot of time at the golden saucer lol. My fave emotes for him other than the dances are dote, joy, the Little Ladies' Day cheer light stick emotes, the power rangers poses, and anything to do with the Manderville questline. :3
I've got a few options if anything sounds good to you. :3

Reference/Description of Character: My draenei protection paladin Kvenka from WoW! Color swatches and a bit more pose stuff here
Anything else I should know?*: She's a happy herbo with a heart of gold, who is ready to protect those in need and kick butt. You can draw her in either her main outfit or her sunsoul armor, whichever strikes your fancy, and feel free to simplify anything you want!

Reference/Description of Characters: My dnd Half-Tabaxi monk Tec and his on-again/off-again bf Mal
Pose/Expression: Anything featuring the two of them together!
Anything else I should know?*: They have an "It's Complicated™" relationship but also care a lot about each other (maybe too much at times). Mal is definitely more of an instigator/flirt towards the more nervous/shy Tec.

Reference/Description of Character: My miqo'te red mage/monk Tefkh'a from FFXIV
Anything else I should know?*: He's a silly, flirty guy who loves to dance. Has spent a lot of time at the golden saucer lol. My fave emotes for him other than the dances are dote, joy, the Little Ladies' Day cheer light stick emotes, the power rangers poses, and anything to do with the Manderville questline. :3
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
Thanks so much for the opportunity! [quote][b]Reference/Description of Character(s):[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/9ylQr82]here![/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Something warm and soft if possible, but anything otherwise! [b]Anything else I should know?*:[/b] The full-body refs are a little old, the only change is that the boots are heels now! There's two differently-gendered models in there; all of the information is included but if one model speaks to you more feel free to stick closer to it![/quote]
Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Quote:
Reference/Description of Character(s): here!
Pose/Expression: Something warm and soft if possible, but anything otherwise!
Anything else I should know?*: The full-body refs are a little old, the only change is that the boots are heels now! There's two differently-gendered models in there; all of the information is included but if one model speaks to you more feel free to stick closer to it!
Reference/Description of Character(s): (image/link to dragon/oc)
Pose/Expression:
  • Shulun and/or Dan Feng: something soft and gentle
  • Jing Yuan: the :3 face is his trademark and hiding one of his eyes behind his floof of a hair is his charm point

Anything else I should know?*: I'd be down to have them drawn together but I'm also cool with you picking either of them!

OC personality blurb? Backstory I should know? Features I should be sure to include? :] Shulun is an old man dragon-bird with an infinite pool of patience for JY and DF, specially DF whom he's trying to open up more and just being there for DF, the latter who thinks nobody understands him as a person and only sees him through his title. You can draw Shulun with or without his horns!
Reference/Description of Character(s): (image/link to dragon/oc)
Pose/Expression:
  • Shulun and/or Dan Feng: something soft and gentle
  • Jing Yuan: the :3 face is his trademark and hiding one of his eyes behind his floof of a hair is his charm point

Anything else I should know?*: I'd be down to have them drawn together but I'm also cool with you picking either of them!

OC personality blurb? Backstory I should know? Features I should be sure to include? :] Shulun is an old man dragon-bird with an infinite pool of patience for JY and DF, specially DF whom he's trying to open up more and just being there for DF, the latter who thinks nobody understands him as a person and only sees him through his title. You can draw Shulun with or without his horns!
lST75aq.png
@icehorsestar yes! you absolutely can :]
@icehorsestar yes! you absolutely can :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7