Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] PWYW Sketches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b]open again! mostly looking for frc and festival stuff atm :) tl;dr: you drop a request and if i get to it you can pay me AFTER i deliver you something![/b][/center] [center]----- [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4167ddb24f2c907a7de1f7606eb766e3/f36173cf59cdfe2a-a0/s1280x1920/b0aecd7f6bf95033386e306f983a0c76afaf1db2.png[/img] [/center] [center] A bit about me before the nitty gritty, hey, I’m Reaper. [b]I really like dnd, pokemon gijinka, ffxiv, and monster hunter[/b], so any ocs in those fields will pique my interest greatly. :] I’d love to hear about em. I wanted to give a stab at doing some quick and loose low stress stuff to warmup/get in the groove of doing commission work so here I am! Will just be fast messy sketches, maybe with color if I feel like it. Will most likely fudge complicated details. Could be a chibi sketch. Could be a fullbody. Could be the Classic ¾ facing left headshot. Could be a wacky style. Could have messy color. Come gamble! Examples of my art/finished works are in the post below. [/center] [center]-----[/center] [b]Can Do (In order from most confident to least confident):[/b] [LIST] [*]Humans/Humanoids/Gijinkas with References (truly this is my strongsuit) [*]Meme Redraws/Drawing Really Poorly to be Funny [*]Design Gijinkas (You are leaving this in the hands of fate) [*]Anthros/Furries [*]Dragons/Ferals [*]tbh pretty much anything but truly Im just best with humanoids ???? [/LIST] [b]Maybe (Unlikely to do but might consider):[/b] [LIST] [*]Drawing from written description only. but again, youre putting character design into my hands [*]Fanart of some character from fictional media you really like (ie. sans undertale [*]More than one character if i'm feeling generous (like ship art or what have you) [/LIST] [b]Won’t Do:[/b] [LIST] [*]Real people/Influencers (not comfy with it!) [*]Anything that goes against FR rules/tos! [*]Character designs from scratch/just make up a new oc (my brain is small) [*]truly… just don’t be rude or strange ???? [/LIST] [b]Rules/TOS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]No bribes/offers.[/b] Any posts with bribes will not be selected. [*]Payment is [b]AFTER[/b] the art is delivered, and like stated, [b]you can pay me however much you can/want to[/b]. (For record there’s no minimum payment I’m expecting, other than hey please give me something if I do get to you! I won’t hunt you down or anything and you’re free to take your time! The only thing that happens if you’re on my awaiting payment list is that I won’t consider future requests from you.) [*][b]No edits[/b] can be requested after the finished drawing [i]UNLESS[/i] I majorly mess up skin tone/something similar if applicable, or miss out on a crucial detail you wanted included. Please make sure your references and request are clear as to avoid this. [*]Complicated designs will be simplified. [*][b]Feel free to use anything I make for personal use![/b] (ie. an icon, or upload to a character archive’s gallery) Just make sure to credit me, please! (either by linking back to this thread or to a socmed of mine) [*]You are welcome to color/finish up the sketch I give you if you want, again, just make sure to credit me for the sketch stage. [*]Any finished sketches will be put on [url=https://reapervows-art.tumblr.com/]this tumblr[/url], and will be used as examples for this shop unless otherwise requested! [/LIST] [b]So how does this work?[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Fill out the form below and make a post! No need to ping me, I’m subscribed. [*]I will select [b]random posts, and not all of them,[/b] among those in my most recent opening and begin to draw. (so if I don’t pick you from an older opening, you’re welcome to post again. I just don’t want to pick from older posts in case they’re no longer interested or able to pay.) [*]Those who I’ve picked will be pinged with a drawing I’ve made once I’ve finished, then added to my awaiting payment list. (If you receive no drawing/ping it means you weren’t chosen this time around) [*]AFTER the drawing has been delivered you can then send me something via crossroads or private message! If you pay through ko-fi, just make sure to note your username in the tip. :] [*]After paying you will be removed from the awaiting payment list and will be eligible to make another request in the next opening! [/LIST] [b]How can I pay you?[/b] [LIST] [*]RLC, USD via [url=https://ko-fi.com/saltedsabres][b][u]Ko-fi[/u][/b][/url] (Most preferred! Make sure to leave your username in the kofi if you pay with this.) [*]Sketch me something back! (Preferred! Any OC in[url=https://toyhou.se/reapervows/characters] this section of my TH and its subfolders[/url] are characters id be happy to see art of. I’d also be happy with any dragons/their gijinkas if they have one in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/179060]Clan Cielo[/url] tab. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30107911]Aschente[/url] is my art mascot!) [*]Gems and Treasure [*]Items (Wishlist Two Posts Below, but they don't have to be in my wishlist!) [*]Festival stuff! Nothing specific, I just like to hoard items to sell for later. [*]A dragon with the colors of one of my dream dragons, on my profile. [/LIST] Anyways if you want something from me for sure, or something nice, consider keeping an eye on my formal comms. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed above, feel free to ask. Thank you for the read through! [center]-----[/center] [center] [b]FORM[/b][/center] [b]Reference/Description of Character(s):[/b] [i](image/link to dragon/oc)[/i] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] [i](desired expression/vibe/meme reference if applicable)[/i] [b]Anything else I should know?*: [/b] [LIST] [*][i]If you want me to make a gijinka** of the linked character, let me know here. I will not make gijinkas unless I am actively permitted to do so![/i] [*][i]If you linked multiple characters let me know here whether you want me to draw them together or if i should just choose what I want to draw. By default I will choose what I like best if given multiple characters.[/i] [*][i]OC personality blurb? Backstory I should know? Features I should be sure to include? :] Let me know of anything that isn’t included in the refs/if you have a densely worded oc biography i'd appreciate a tl;dr.[/i] [/LIST] [i] *You don’t have to include all these details, but a general idea/vibe is nice to have! Just keep in mind I may not follow complex requests/deliver a perfect result and am likely to just stick to a headshot sketch unless I’m feeling crazy. **for gijinka in particular if you dont put specifics/design ideas (ie. whether or not youre interested in human skintones/keeping horns/dragon ears and the like, hair color, etc) then i’ll just roll with whatever im feeling at the moment. which could be anything. [/i]
open again! mostly looking for frc and festival stuff atm :)

tl;dr: you drop a request and if i get to it you can pay me AFTER i deliver you something!

b0aecd7f6bf95033386e306f983a0c76afaf1db2.png
A bit about me before the nitty gritty, hey, I’m Reaper. I really like dnd, pokemon gijinka, ffxiv, and monster hunter, so any ocs in those fields will pique my interest greatly. :] I’d love to hear about em.

I wanted to give a stab at doing some quick and loose low stress stuff to warmup/get in the groove of doing commission work so here I am! Will just be fast messy sketches, maybe with color if I feel like it. Will most likely fudge complicated details.

Could be a chibi sketch. Could be a fullbody. Could be the Classic ¾ facing left headshot. Could be a wacky style. Could have messy color. Come gamble!

Examples of my art/finished works are in the post below.

Can Do (In order from most confident to least confident):
  • Humans/Humanoids/Gijinkas with References (truly this is my strongsuit)
  • Meme Redraws/Drawing Really Poorly to be Funny
  • Design Gijinkas (You are leaving this in the hands of fate)
  • Anthros/Furries
  • Dragons/Ferals
  • tbh pretty much anything but truly Im just best with humanoids ????

Maybe (Unlikely to do but might consider):
  • Drawing from written description only. but again, youre putting character design into my hands
  • Fanart of some character from fictional media you really like (ie. sans undertale
  • More than one character if i'm feeling generous (like ship art or what have you)

Won’t Do:
  • Real people/Influencers (not comfy with it!)
  • Anything that goes against FR rules/tos!
  • Character designs from scratch/just make up a new oc (my brain is small)
  • truly… just don’t be rude or strange ????

Rules/TOS:
  1. No bribes/offers. Any posts with bribes will not be selected.
  2. Payment is AFTER the art is delivered, and like stated, you can pay me however much you can/want to. (For record there’s no minimum payment I’m expecting, other than hey please give me something if I do get to you! I won’t hunt you down or anything and you’re free to take your time! The only thing that happens if you’re on my awaiting payment list is that I won’t consider future requests from you.)
  3. No edits can be requested after the finished drawing UNLESS I majorly mess up skin tone/something similar if applicable, or miss out on a crucial detail you wanted included. Please make sure your references and request are clear as to avoid this.
  4. Complicated designs will be simplified.
  5. Feel free to use anything I make for personal use! (ie. an icon, or upload to a character archive’s gallery) Just make sure to credit me, please! (either by linking back to this thread or to a socmed of mine)
  6. You are welcome to color/finish up the sketch I give you if you want, again, just make sure to credit me for the sketch stage.
  7. Any finished sketches will be put on this tumblr, and will be used as examples for this shop unless otherwise requested!

So how does this work?
  1. Fill out the form below and make a post! No need to ping me, I’m subscribed.
  2. I will select random posts, and not all of them, among those in my most recent opening and begin to draw. (so if I don’t pick you from an older opening, you’re welcome to post again. I just don’t want to pick from older posts in case they’re no longer interested or able to pay.)
  3. Those who I’ve picked will be pinged with a drawing I’ve made once I’ve finished, then added to my awaiting payment list. (If you receive no drawing/ping it means you weren’t chosen this time around)
  4. AFTER the drawing has been delivered you can then send me something via crossroads or private message! If you pay through ko-fi, just make sure to note your username in the tip. :]
  5. After paying you will be removed from the awaiting payment list and will be eligible to make another request in the next opening!

How can I pay you?
  • RLC, USD via Ko-fi (Most preferred! Make sure to leave your username in the kofi if you pay with this.)
  • Sketch me something back! (Preferred! Any OC in this section of my TH and its subfolders are characters id be happy to see art of. I’d also be happy with any dragons/their gijinkas if they have one in my Clan Cielo tab. Aschente is my art mascot!)
  • Gems and Treasure
  • Items (Wishlist Two Posts Below, but they don't have to be in my wishlist!)
  • Festival stuff! Nothing specific, I just like to hoard items to sell for later.
  • A dragon with the colors of one of my dream dragons, on my profile.

Anyways if you want something from me for sure, or something nice, consider keeping an eye on my formal comms. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed above, feel free to ask.

Thank you for the read through!

FORM
Reference/Description of Character(s): (image/link to dragon/oc)
Pose/Expression: (desired expression/vibe/meme reference if applicable)
Anything else I should know?*:
  • If you want me to make a gijinka** of the linked character, let me know here. I will not make gijinkas unless I am actively permitted to do so!
  • If you linked multiple characters let me know here whether you want me to draw them together or if i should just choose what I want to draw. By default I will choose what I like best if given multiple characters.
  • OC personality blurb? Backstory I should know? Features I should be sure to include? :] Let me know of anything that isn’t included in the refs/if you have a densely worded oc biography i'd appreciate a tl;dr.

*You don’t have to include all these details, but a general idea/vibe is nice to have! Just keep in mind I may not follow complex requests/deliver a perfect result and am likely to just stick to a headshot sketch unless I’m feeling crazy.

**for gijinka in particular if you dont put specifics/design ideas (ie. whether or not youre interested in human skintones/keeping horns/dragon ears and the like, hair color, etc) then i’ll just roll with whatever im feeling at the moment. which could be anything.

[center][b]Art Examples/Finished Works[/b][/center] [center][url=https://twitter.com/reapervows/media]My Twitter has most of my art![/url][/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a5920aee8be682af9ade09e18037fd2e/58abfa4e6c535f6e-c7/s1280x1920/4df731d3c9079dc70ec636ce1af88d2d400f3d3a.png[/img] [center][i]PWYW for XXVeil![/i][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MqWjaVe.png[/img] [center][i]PWYW for Mercenary![/i][/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8846cc2bfe7bf74603caec642f7dd6eb/684bf0a63c2f37be-b0/s1280x1920/ba13dadd369dd4d9eb35fbe50de7be43b14dbf4e.png[/img] [center][i]PWYW for Munchkins![/i][/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/437bd729114a6da72cea46be2bbdff5e/338e26d892a87fbb-1b/s2048x3072/356ecf7ea6a3ea5916a8e7a1d3ab9376976125e4.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7ebe898a061ed29c43bba487bed61045/338e26d892a87fbb-96/s2048x3072/a17086c51f5eae94bf8d0d7287bd11182d651e0d.png[/img]
Art Examples/Finished Works

4df731d3c9079dc70ec636ce1af88d2d400f3d3a.png
PWYW for XXVeil!

MqWjaVe.png
PWYW for Mercenary!

ba13dadd369dd4d9eb35fbe50de7be43b14dbf4e.png
PWYW for Munchkins!

356ecf7ea6a3ea5916a8e7a1d3ab9376976125e4.png

a17086c51f5eae94bf8d0d7287bd11182d651e0d.png
[center] [b]Item Wishlist:[/b] [item=scene: moonbeam aqueduct] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [b]Awaiting for payment from:[/b] [LIST] [*] - [/LIST] [/center] [center][b]Pinglist for opening windows:[/b] [pinglist=20349][/center]
Item Wishlist:
Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct Tri-Color Scatterscroll Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Wildclaw

Awaiting for payment from:
  • -
Pinglist for opening windows:
[reserved just in case]
[reserved just in case]
okay! opening now :] will close whenever i feel like ive got a lot to pick from but might get some done while it's still open!

@XXVeil @Dryicicle (since you asked to be pinged, thank you for the interest!)
okay! opening now :] will close whenever i feel like ive got a lot to pick from but might get some done while it's still open!

@XXVeil @Dryicicle (since you asked to be pinged, thank you for the interest!)
Stands at your door menacingly (hi)

edit: COMPLETELY FORGETS ABOUT THE FORM...

Reference/Description of Character(s): Here's Blink!
Pose/Expression: You can draw him doing whatever, I don't really mind; his personality is in his bio!
Anything else I should know?: if you want to have him interacting with your monster hunter ocs or somethin' that's cool but its entirely up to you :]
Stands at your door menacingly (hi)

edit: COMPLETELY FORGETS ABOUT THE FORM...

Reference/Description of Character(s): Here's Blink!
Pose/Expression: You can draw him doing whatever, I don't really mind; his personality is in his bio!
Anything else I should know?: if you want to have him interacting with your monster hunter ocs or somethin' that's cool but its entirely up to you :]

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
thank you for the ping and for your consideration!! OTL

Reference/Description of Character(s): any character from this link! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:priority
or maybe this lady? https://imgur.com/a/rO2ib2G
Pose/Expression: i don't mind giving you artistic freedom!
Anything else I should know?: most of the characters in the toyhouse link should have at least a small description about their personality/etc if they can help with pose/expression ideas x,) that being said not many of them really have a complete bio at all haha
they should also have design notes on their profiles if they can help as well, but in any case, feel free to take liberties and simplify elements of their designs as you'd like!
thank you for the ping and for your consideration!! OTL

Reference/Description of Character(s): any character from this link! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:priority
or maybe this lady? https://imgur.com/a/rO2ib2G
Pose/Expression: i don't mind giving you artistic freedom!
Anything else I should know?: most of the characters in the toyhouse link should have at least a small description about their personality/etc if they can help with pose/expression ideas x,) that being said not many of them really have a complete bio at all haha
they should also have design notes on their profiles if they can help as well, but in any case, feel free to take liberties and simplify elements of their designs as you'd like!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Reference/Description of Character(s): gnossienne or anyone in this folder
Pose/Expression: something somber, maybe a gentle yet hollow smile? i'd like for him to be holding a bouquet of flowers if you'd be sketching a halfbody+/chibi but feel free to disregard this if not. if anyone else in my priority folder catches your eye instead feel free to let me know and i'll tell you the specifics of that character!
Anything else I should know?: there are design notes on his profile (+everyone else's) if they'd be of help! thank you for your consideration.
Reference/Description of Character(s): gnossienne or anyone in this folder
Pose/Expression: something somber, maybe a gentle yet hollow smile? i'd like for him to be holding a bouquet of flowers if you'd be sketching a halfbody+/chibi but feel free to disregard this if not. if anyone else in my priority folder catches your eye instead feel free to let me know and i'll tell you the specifics of that character!
Anything else I should know?: there are design notes on his profile (+everyone else's) if they'd be of help! thank you for your consideration.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Reference/Description of Character(s): anyone from here!
Pose/Expression: I leave everything up to you!
Anything else I should know?: some of them have personality and stuff written in their pages, but I haven't gotten around to everyone, so please let me know if you want more of an idea about someone!
Reference/Description of Character(s): anyone from here!
Pose/Expression: I leave everything up to you!
Anything else I should know?: some of them have personality and stuff written in their pages, but I haven't gotten around to everyone, so please let me know if you want more of an idea about someone!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Reference/Description of Character(s): my guy ajax
Pose/Expression: up to you!
Anything else I should know?: the personality section is pretty bare-bones but if you'd like more details please let me know! i've got ideas but haven't gotten around to writing them down in a way i like yet orz

thank you for your consideration!
Reference/Description of Character(s): my guy ajax
Pose/Expression: up to you!
Anything else I should know?: the personality section is pretty bare-bones but if you'd like more details please let me know! i've got ideas but haven't gotten around to writing them down in a way i like yet orz

thank you for your consideration!
E8BwTpX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7