Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khayria's UMAs | Heros WCM reprint
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
@alkylic he looks stunning!!! <3 i'm happy you like my work ^_^
@alkylic he looks stunning!!! <3 i'm happy you like my work ^_^
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
I just saw this one today, but I am honestly liking the Heroes skin a lot! I don't suppose you got any of those left in your Hoard, do you? If my G1 does not sell I would probably use it on them; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92107260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4192741&skin=47195&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
I just saw this one today, but I am honestly liking the Heroes skin a lot! I don't suppose you got any of those left in your Hoard, do you? If my G1 does not sell I would probably use it on them;

scry?sdid=4192741&skin=47195&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir sorry, I missed your post and only saw it now! unfortunately, I do not have any spare copies ;_;
@Tazmir sorry, I missed your post and only saw it now! unfortunately, I do not have any spare copies ;_;
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
I just saw the skin Heros. I am so interested in the skin ?but I saw the reprinting will last until jan 10th. I would like to know the next reprinting time. I would like to get one copy.
I just saw the skin Heros. I am so interested in the skin ?but I saw the reprinting will last until jan 10th. I would like to know the next reprinting time. I would like to get one copy.
@heiheidamowang I'm not sure if I will have a full-on reprint like that again, it will depend on how much interest there is... If I do it, the soonest would be in a year or so though. (Though this may change if staff changes the way reprinting works in the skin reprint update they have been teasing...)
However, you are always welcome to get a on-demand reprint copy for a blueprint and a 300g fee!
@heiheidamowang I'm not sure if I will have a full-on reprint like that again, it will depend on how much interest there is... If I do it, the soonest would be in a year or so though. (Though this may change if staff changes the way reprinting works in the skin reprint update they have been teasing...)
However, you are always welcome to get a on-demand reprint copy for a blueprint and a 300g fee!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria Sorry for butting in, but I would be interested in a copy of Heros! I've actually been looking for one for a couple months now (I didn't know how to find skins on forums till someone told me just now ;; ). I could even set aside 600g for two copies if that helps with demand.
@Khayria Sorry for butting in, but I would be interested in a copy of Heros! I've actually been looking for one for a couple months now (I didn't know how to find skins on forums till someone told me just now ;; ). I could even set aside 600g for two copies if that helps with demand.
@Find a Dragon forum: please don't ping unless buying
loimysO.png 3FRtP4L.png BzjAkuF.png rix3ppo.png YMPbu9R.png
SH-signature.png
@11H sorry for the super late reply, I've been not very active on FR recently ^^ if there is still more demand, I will print another run of Heros when I am able to either afford to prepurchase the blueprints, or when I have enough time to set up another preorder sale; but it will likely be a while until then as I am very busy irl ;_;
@11H sorry for the super late reply, I've been not very active on FR recently ^^ if there is still more demand, I will print another run of Heros when I am able to either afford to prepurchase the blueprints, or when I have enough time to set up another preorder sale; but it will likely be a while until then as I am very busy irl ;_;
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria No worries, it's understandable c: I signed up on your sheet but not sure if that was what I was supposed to do.
@Khayria No worries, it's understandable c: I signed up on your sheet but not sure if that was what I was supposed to do.
@Find a Dragon forum: please don't ping unless buying
loimysO.png 3FRtP4L.png BzjAkuF.png rix3ppo.png YMPbu9R.png
SH-signature.png
If you ever decide to reprint Heros, I would also be interested!
If you ever decide to reprint Heros, I would also be interested!
83536575.pngThe Arcane symbol sits in the center of a field of stars in a deep purple background. 64356901.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112