Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Something like a "Baldwin Box" where I can put all the stacks of things I want to melt at Baldwin's, being able to melt stacks would also be great but this separate storage idea would help with stuff that can't be stacked like apparel and familiars :p
Something like a "Baldwin Box" where I can put all the stacks of things I want to melt at Baldwin's, being able to melt stacks would also be great but this separate storage idea would help with stuff that can't be stacked like apparel and familiars :p
Ap6eiOc.png
New ways to build teams in the coliseum, which is likely not worth it until ranked matches start to be a thing again ^^;

What can I say? I wanna have a balanced team
New ways to build teams in the coliseum, which is likely not worth it until ranked matches start to be a thing again ^^;

What can I say? I wanna have a balanced team
Push notifications for specific ah searches! I don't want to miss when the ugly-on-first-glance rando xyz g1 of my dreams gets listed on the ah for fodder price just because I wasn't checking 24/7.
Push notifications for specific ah searches! I don't want to miss when the ugly-on-first-glance rando xyz g1 of my dreams gets listed on the ah for fodder price just because I wasn't checking 24/7.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
Another RNG type thing that crushes genes you get from the coliseum into a random gene. :p
Just a use for the cheap genes you get that aren't worth selling cuz of how cheap they are rn, but also just another way to get a hold of other genes that you might want more.
Another RNG type thing that crushes genes you get from the coliseum into a random gene. :p
Just a use for the cheap genes you get that aren't worth selling cuz of how cheap they are rn, but also just another way to get a hold of other genes that you might want more.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
Concept art of the breeds, how they changed during development, and poses that were scrapped. It could be placed in their encyclopedia entries at the bottom or gathered in a new entry for quick perusal.

Concept art of the breeds, how they changed during development, and poses that were scrapped. It could be placed in their encyclopedia entries at the bottom or gathered in a new entry for quick perusal.

wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Multiple Baldwin Cauldrons or the ability to melt things in bulk.

Make every familiar obtainable (un-retire them all).

I won't even go to the PVP forums with an idea I feel like would go over well, let alone one of those hot button issues lol

Multiple Baldwin Cauldrons or the ability to melt things in bulk.

Make every familiar obtainable (un-retire them all).

I won't even go to the PVP forums with an idea I feel like would go over well, let alone one of those hot button issues lol

nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
"Exclude" option for Predict Morphology so I can exclude certain genes and Imps when I'm spamming the Randomize button.
"Exclude" option for Predict Morphology so I can exclude certain genes and Imps when I'm spamming the Randomize button.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
An Open All button for chests. I want to be able to select all my Ceramic Pots and Broken Bottles and open them all at once.
An Open All button for chests. I want to be able to select all my Ceramic Pots and Broken Bottles and open them all at once.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14