Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reality can be whatever I want (Blossom)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Blossom belongs on all three of those breeds. Honestly surprised that Undertides of all breeds got it first. I understand that they're trying to tackle things one category at a time, and this was an Undertide gene expansion, but I would also like maybe a breed expansion for Blossom specifically [emoji=aether sad size=2]
Blossom belongs on all three of those breeds. Honestly surprised that Undertides of all breeds got it first. I understand that they're trying to tackle things one category at a time, and this was an Undertide gene expansion, but I would also like maybe a breed expansion for Blossom specifically
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Jumping back on the yearning train for this--I still want it
Jumping back on the yearning train for this--I still want it
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
I love blossom so much, I wish it could be on every breed. I don't think it is really more linebreaking than gembond, so maybe??
I love blossom so much, I wish it could be on every breed. I don't think it is really more linebreaking than gembond, so maybe??
jCVhFoZ.gif
every time I see this thread I'm just at awe at the placements you did because they are PERFECT
I'm biased because it's nature but the auraboa one especially is like, ethereal...
every time I see this thread I'm just at awe at the placements you did because they are PERFECT
I'm biased because it's nature but the auraboa one especially is like, ethereal...
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
blossom is so universal, I need it on every ancient ever
blossom is so universal, I need it on every ancient ever
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Thank you!! And yeah, Veils have them much longer which is something I prefer as well, not many non-Veil branches really do it for me, they look a bit clunky imo but it's better to have some branches than no branches so I'm not complaining >:)
Thank you!! And yeah, Veils have them much longer which is something I prefer as well, not many non-Veil branches really do it for me, they look a bit clunky imo but it's better to have some branches than no branches so I'm not complaining >:)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I need a Veilspun with blossom. I shall call it SanFrancisco. If anyone gets that reference, they're as old as I am.
I need a Veilspun with blossom. I shall call it SanFrancisco. If anyone gets that reference, they're as old as I am.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
i hope blossom can be available on all breeds one day! I would try to make a blossom only lair (^ w^))<33
i hope blossom can be available on all breeds one day! I would try to make a blossom only lair (^ w^))<33
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2023-12-30 22:58:43" ] id love for blossom to be on every breed, its not that line break-y so it can fit on moderns [/quote] I agree with this statement
astrojelly wrote on 2023-12-30 22:58:43:
id love for blossom to be on every breed, its not that line break-y so it can fit on moderns

I agree with this statement
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
and now i want blossom on the other ancients too!
and now i want blossom on the other ancients too!
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6