Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Crates @ half of LAH
1 2
Greetings, I have [s]a few[/s] SOME Coliseum Crates that I do not need; I would like to sell them. Here they are: [item=sandstrike crate][item=rambra crate][item=clown crate][item=woodland turkey crate][item=coral carpenter crate][item=parasitic fungus crate][item=Hippalectryon Crate][item=blacktalon crate][item=tigerblood foo crate 3][item=depin crate][item=Budwing Morpho Crate][item=Hippocamp crate][item=paradise zalis crate][item=paradise zalis crate][item=ringlet crate][item=zalis crate] If a crate is on the AH (or the skin/accent in case there's none), just take the lowest price at the 1:1000 gem/treasure rate and divide it by half--I'll sell for that for your preferred currency. ^^ If neither is listed, please feel free to simply offer, here or via PM/CR! Thank you! <3
Greetings,

I have a few SOME Coliseum Crates that I do not need; I would like to sell them.

Here they are:
Sandstrike Crate Rambra Crate Clown Crate Woodland Turkey Crate Coral Carpenter Crate Parasitic Fungus Crate Hippalectryon Crate Blacktalon Crate Tigerblood Foo Crate 3 Depin Crate Budwing Morpho Crate Hippocamp Crate Paradise Zalis Crate Paradise Zalis Crate Ringlet Crate Zalis Crate

If a crate is on the AH (or the skin/accent in case there's none), just take the lowest price at the 1:1000 gem/treasure rate and divide it by half--I'll sell for that for your preferred currency. ^^ If neither is listed, please feel free to simply offer, here or via PM/CR!

Thank you! <3
@Weide
Kelp tender crate is on the AH at 30g - I'd like it for 15K Tr. I'll make the same offer for one of your kelp beds crates.

If you're interested please send me a CR. Thanks.
@Weide
Kelp tender crate is on the AH at 30g - I'd like it for 15K Tr. I'll make the same offer for one of your kelp beds crates.

If you're interested please send me a CR. Thanks.
@HaloJones
Hi! Thank you for the offer! =)

Sounds great to me regarding the Kelp Tender; however, might you be willing to go a bit higher than that on the Kelp Beds, please? It's 70g on the AH and the respective accent is even higher (unless there's a listing I can't see--in which case please just correct me, don't mean to confuse!).
@HaloJones
Hi! Thank you for the offer! =)

Sounds great to me regarding the Kelp Tender; however, might you be willing to go a bit higher than that on the Kelp Beds, please? It's 70g on the AH and the respective accent is even higher (unless there's a listing I can't see--in which case please just correct me, don't mean to confuse!).
@Weide
OK I'll offer 45K treasure for the 2 (that's double my offer on the kelp beds). If that's not to your liking then just send the CR for the kelp tender. Cheers.
@Weide
OK I'll offer 45K treasure for the 2 (that's double my offer on the kelp beds). If that's not to your liking then just send the CR for the kelp tender. Cheers.
@HaloJones
That sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR shortly. Thanks a lot! :)
@HaloJones
That sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR shortly. Thanks a lot! :)
@weide

Now that I'm looking again, I might be interested in that Death Seeker Crate.
But there are none on the AH. Did you have a particular price range in mind for it?
@weide

Now that I'm looking again, I might be interested in that Death Seeker Crate.
But there are none on the AH. Did you have a particular price range in mind for it?
@HaloJones
Accent: Death Seeker that the crate contains is on the AH at 100k, but that's the only listing. I'd be happy about a similar price as the Kelp Beds earlier (30k/g) if that might work with you; what do you think? :)
@HaloJones
Accent: Death Seeker that the crate contains is on the AH at 100k, but that's the only listing. I'd be happy about a similar price as the Kelp Beds earlier (30k/g) if that might work with you; what do you think? :)
@weide
That sounds good. I'll send a CR
@weide
That sounds good. I'll send a CR
@Weide

I would like to buy some of your crates you have. Are you doing LAH minus a percentage or how are you pricing them? Thanks!

I am on FR Time
@Weide

I would like to buy some of your crates you have. Are you doing LAH minus a percentage or how are you pricing them? Thanks!

I am on FR Time
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56
Hi there!
I'm happy to do 50% of current LAH--so, if the crate is up on the AH, then I could sell at half of the lowest price available (in either gems or treasure 1:1000, whichever is preferable). :)
E.g. if something's lowest at 20g/35,000t, I can do half of 20g = 10g (or 10,000t, or combo).
@kitsune56
Hi there!
I'm happy to do 50% of current LAH--so, if the crate is up on the AH, then I could sell at half of the lowest price available (in either gems or treasure 1:1000, whichever is preferable). :)
E.g. if something's lowest at 20g/35,000t, I can do half of 20g = 10g (or 10,000t, or combo).
1 2