Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Fiona... Transgender?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] BASED
Aequorin wrote on 2024-02-22 11:18:55:
If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone.

BASED
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] [center] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/034/020/tempsnip2.jpg[/img][/center]
If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone.
tempsnip2.jpg
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Fiona's my favorite NPC and her being trans just makes me appreciate her even more. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Fiona's my favorite NPC and her being trans just makes me appreciate her even more.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
What a great time to talk about how much I love Fiona, then! Seriously, seeing a trans NPC in a game I play makes me so genuinely happy. We have a lot of good rep on here and it brings me. SO MUCH JOY.

I remember being so excited when I found out that I told all my friends whether they were into FR or not. Pretty much everyone agreed that Fiona is awesome.

What a great time to talk about how much I love Fiona, then! Seriously, seeing a trans NPC in a game I play makes me so genuinely happy. We have a lot of good rep on here and it brings me. SO MUCH JOY.

I remember being so excited when I found out that I told all my friends whether they were into FR or not. Pretty much everyone agreed that Fiona is awesome.

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] Transphobia: [emoji=block size=1] Playing a silly little dragon game with your dressy little dragons and being kind to others: [emoji=special eyes size=1]

Transphobia:
Playing a silly little dragon game with your dressy little dragons and being kind to others:
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
[quote name="Cryopunk" date="2024-02-22 16:56:38" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] [center] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/034/020/tempsnip2.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] I can't explain how much I love this. Put on some heavenly choir music, add a deep echo effect, and play this line. Made me giggle
Cryopunk wrote on 2024-02-22 16:56:38:
tempsnip2.jpg

I can't explain how much I love this. Put on some heavenly choir music, add a deep echo effect, and play this line. Made me giggle
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
don't disrespect a dragon unless you wanna become dinner
don't disrespect a dragon unless you wanna become dinner
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
This thread making me wanna give my trans dragons dragon HRT cuz of the 'galore is biologically male cuz he has a beard (nerd emoji)' comment.
This thread making me wanna give my trans dragons dragon HRT cuz of the 'galore is biologically male cuz he has a beard (nerd emoji)' comment.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
I saw this post again and I was like what XD
They searched for a post of 4 years ago just for that lol
I saw this post again and I was like what XD
They searched for a post of 4 years ago just for that lol
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
!!! I took a long break and heard the rumors but didn't know it was confirmed! So I suppose thanks to the one weirdo whose comment got wiped from history, it ended up bringing me a big smile to know Fiona's canonically trans :') Bigger and much more sincere thanks to community mods as always! I didn't know about Galore either, Galore Just Being Galore is such a mood and I love that for him
!!! I took a long break and heard the rumors but didn't know it was confirmed! So I suppose thanks to the one weirdo whose comment got wiped from history, it ended up bringing me a big smile to know Fiona's canonically trans :') Bigger and much more sincere thanks to community mods as always! I didn't know about Galore either, Galore Just Being Galore is such a mood and I love that for him
41608670p.png
Fandragons
Directory
goSc2L4.png 91924833p.png
Forum
Favs
1 2 3 4 5 6