Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you change your avatar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I used to change it for every elemental holiday, but now I just keep it as Oresa all the time
I used to change it for every elemental holiday, but now I just keep it as Oresa all the time
6wR17En.png
Probably haven't changed it in a year or two, since my sig, vista, and avatar match that would mean I'd have to recode everything and I'm too lazy for that :')
Probably haven't changed it in a year or two, since my sig, vista, and avatar match that would mean I'd have to recode everything and I'm too lazy for that :')
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
I used to change it regularly, but now Regiis is set as my avatar the majority of the time. I sometimes switch it up for events.
I used to change it regularly, but now Regiis is set as my avatar the majority of the time. I sometimes switch it up for events.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I change it every day
I change it every day
Every week or so, I like to change for festivals/events and to switch around between dragons+vista combinations
Every week or so, I like to change for festivals/events and to switch around between dragons+vista combinations
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
never
never
I don't :thumbsup:
I don't :thumbsup:
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
im insane so i literally change it multiple times a day when i get a new dragon that i like. i can never decide on one for longer than a few months HAHA
im insane so i literally change it multiple times a day when i get a new dragon that i like. i can never decide on one for longer than a few months HAHA
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
On impulse, sometimes 4 times a week, sometimes I leave it for months, you never know the inner machinations of my mind. [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/290/437/4db.gif[/img]
On impulse, sometimes 4 times a week, sometimes I leave it for months, you never know the inner machinations of my mind.

4db.gif
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I think I used to change my avatar more when I was starting out. These days it's mostly just Anya with some cameos for whoever's relevant for the festival of the month. I don't think I'll be swapping for microholidays.
I think I used to change my avatar more when I was starting out. These days it's mostly just Anya with some cameos for whoever's relevant for the festival of the month. I don't think I'll be swapping for microholidays.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8