Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
[quote=Aequorin]There's been some confusion regarding the example at the end of this policy update. The purpose of the bulleted example was to differentiate between themes in art and media and outright religious imagery. We are removing this example as it has led players to believe we also made an unannounced update to our Dragon and Username policy. That is not the case. A reference for players going forward: This update is only about religious images and icons. If the religious image or icon isn't allowed in a skin or accent, it shouldn't be posted on our site.[/quote] [center]Thank you SO MUCH for clarifying that! I know it wasn't stated that you'd changed the naming policy, but I wanted to be sure. I appreciate you and ALL the staff and hope you have a wonderful weekend! <3[/center]
Aequorin wrote:
There's been some confusion regarding the example at the end of this policy update. The purpose of the bulleted example was to differentiate between themes in art and media and outright religious imagery. We are removing this example as it has led players to believe we also made an unannounced update to our Dragon and Username policy. That is not the case.

A reference for players going forward: This update is only about religious images and icons. If the religious image or icon isn't allowed in a skin or accent, it shouldn't be posted on our site.
Thank you SO MUCH for clarifying that! I know it wasn't stated that you'd changed the naming policy, but I wanted to be sure. I appreciate you and ALL the staff and hope you have a wonderful weekend! <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
MEDUSA?? oh no. i fully gened [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9001084]this one-off-XXX gen1[/url] years and years ago (when gemstone was actually seen as a fancy sought-after gene) and was going to sell him post undertide with the suggestion of turning him into one because hes perfect for the breed, i just dont have room for another project....... uh. medusa???? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=255&winggene=278&wings=29&auth=efc3cfffef4af41244d0d5f2c70cb903dc1ab33d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i could gene one of my precious hatched "sitting on the shelf unused" gen1s to look like THAT?
MEDUSA?? oh no. i fully gened this one-off-XXX gen1 years and years ago (when gemstone was actually seen as a fancy sought-after gene) and was going to sell him post undertide with the suggestion of turning him into one because hes perfect for the breed, i just dont have room for another project....... uh. medusa????
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=255&winggene=278&wings=29&auth=efc3cfffef4af41244d0d5f2c70cb903dc1ab33d&dummyext=prev.png
i could gene one of my precious hatched "sitting on the shelf unused" gen1s to look like THAT?
The new JellyFish gene look so good!
The new JellyFish gene look so good!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
Patiently waiting for the day veils finally get an expansion [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
Patiently waiting for the day veils finally get an expansion
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
I am so glad to see a lot more fun genes for the Undertides, it seems they're one of the least liked cuties along with the fire ancient.

Just hope we don't get another Ob FlaFla incident or Aura Paisley.

Please.
I am so glad to see a lot more fun genes for the Undertides, it seems they're one of the least liked cuties along with the fire ancient.

Just hope we don't get another Ob FlaFla incident or Aura Paisley.

Please.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
So many new Undertide genes to choose from, what a wonderful problem to have!
So many new Undertide genes to choose from, what a wonderful problem to have!
April showers bring forth May flowers
GOOD POST OP UNDEL

in all seriousness, LOVE the parchment idea, it fixes a lot and should help greatly. That jellyfish gene is GORGEOUS, I love how it's transparent so the primary gene isn't almost completely lost and can instead be seen through it. The new parallel genes are great too, I'd have rioted if angler, fans, or shark weren't chosen
GOOD POST OP UNDEL

in all seriousness, LOVE the parchment idea, it fixes a lot and should help greatly. That jellyfish gene is GORGEOUS, I love how it's transparent so the primary gene isn't almost completely lost and can instead be seen through it. The new parallel genes are great too, I'd have rioted if angler, fans, or shark weren't chosen

[quote name="@gemajgall" date="2024-02-23 07:43:05" ] Could it be possible to add in the Parchment tool tip what ancients can use it? Because I already can't keep track of which ancients do and don't have which genes, and it's only going to get more confusing going forward. It's also quite a hassle to always have to look up which ancients can use which genes, and new users might not even know where to go to find a resource for such information. So can we please at least have some very, very easy to find way to check which dragons have which genes? Thank you. [/quote] The parchment isn't a replacement for the item that applies the gene, so you can go to the database and search the name of the gene in specialty, and get a list of which dragons can have it
@gemajgall wrote on 2024-02-23 07:43:05:
Could it be possible to add in the Parchment tool tip what ancients can use it? Because I already can't keep track of which ancients do and don't have which genes, and it's only going to get more confusing going forward. It's also quite a hassle to always have to look up which ancients can use which genes, and new users might not even know where to go to find a resource for such information. So can we please at least have some very, very easy to find way to check which dragons have which genes? Thank you.
The parchment isn't a replacement for the item that applies the gene, so you can go to the database and search the name of the gene in specialty, and get a list of which dragons can have it

WOOOOO!
WOOOOO!
YXd7R2s.pngZEccwEl.pngtransparent_border.png
romella/roro
she/they/he
+3 fr time
witch of time
transparent_border.pngvcPUIVB.pngp90UoHj.png
OPAL ON UNDERTIDES!! W
OPAL ON UNDERTIDES!! W
-EST Timezone
-GD fan