Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i made FR oblivion loading screens.
1 2 3 4 5 6
As an Oblivion Themed FR profile and Oblivion Enjoyer, I will be using these :D
As an Oblivion Themed FR profile and Oblivion Enjoyer, I will be using these :D
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Haha these are so cute!! I’ll add the Earth one to my profile :D
Haha these are so cute!! I’ll add the Earth one to my profile :D
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
The first one gave me the biggest laugh. These are all great!
The first one gave me the biggest laugh. These are all great!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
LOL LOVE THESE

the one thing i loved about the oblivion loading screens is that the border was actually a continuation of the image shown in the center!! just with a filter put over it
LOL LOVE THESE

the one thing i loved about the oblivion loading screens is that the border was actually a continuation of the image shown in the center!! just with a filter put over it
Amazing work dude WOW

I need these as real life prints
Amazing work dude WOW

I need these as real life prints
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Oh these are wonderful
Oh these are wonderful
Fq9m1iH.gif
@StarDay - you are so amazing thank you for the quick reaction/response! I was oddly flooding with pings at the same moment and completely missed your reply x_x But thank you for being amazing <3

@Jellyinspace long break is critical for artistic types to coalesce creativity into creation! it's like the difference between soup and stew! :D

The Tomo one had me dying. XD Maybe because I'm newish but the Noami one was lost of me; that said, the others are gold! Thank you for doing the hard work while the rest of us are just flinging ideas at you! :D

@StarDay - you are so amazing thank you for the quick reaction/response! I was oddly flooding with pings at the same moment and completely missed your reply x_x But thank you for being amazing <3

@Jellyinspace long break is critical for artistic types to coalesce creativity into creation! it's like the difference between soup and stew! :D

The Tomo one had me dying. XD Maybe because I'm newish but the Noami one was lost of me; that said, the others are gold! Thank you for doing the hard work while the rest of us are just flinging ideas at you! :D

earthshieldl.png
[quote name="Jellyinspace" date="2024-02-22 23:17:57" ] [quote name="catcatamelia" date="2024-02-22 22:53:45" ] I need to now animate a dragon doing the snap to camera and zoom motion oblivion npcs do in dialogue. [/quote] "i saw a mudcrab today..." [/quote] XDDDD
Jellyinspace wrote on 2024-02-22 23:17:57:
catcatamelia wrote on 2024-02-22 22:53:45:
I need to now animate a dragon doing the snap to camera and zoom motion oblivion npcs do in dialogue.

"i saw a mudcrab today..."

XDDDD
earthshieldl.png
i freaking love this oml

these are amazing, you are a genius
i freaking love this oml

these are amazing, you are a genius
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
these are great :D
these are great :D
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore