Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
Omg I missed this yesterday! AAAAAAH NEW GENES FOR MY BABIESSS
And the jellyfish tert... HNGHH I'M IN LOVE. brb gonna pull some of my tidelings out of cold storage to play with new options
Omg I missed this yesterday! AAAAAAH NEW GENES FOR MY BABIESSS
And the jellyfish tert... HNGHH I'M IN LOVE. brb gonna pull some of my tidelings out of cold storage to play with new options
the market place split just changed my life.
the market place split just changed my life.
i have lack toast and told her ants
YES YES YES YES THERES NEW GENES!!!!! NEW GENES FOR THE EELS I LOVE EEL WE ARE EATING GOOD EEL FANS
YES YES YES YES THERES NEW GENES!!!!! NEW GENES FOR THE EELS I LOVE EEL WE ARE EATING GOOD EEL FANS
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
You guys are amazing! I have a ton of new plans for more UTs now, though! XD
You guys are amazing! I have a ton of new plans for more UTs now, though! XD
Check in with Ren
Boop the Snoot!
Tea with Gem
_______TSXmNh4.png
Could it be possible to add in the Parchment tool tip what ancients can use it? Because I already can't keep track of which ancients do and don't have which genes, and it's only going to get more confusing going forward. It's also quite a hassle to always have to look up which ancients can use which genes, and new users might not even know where to go to find a resource for such information. So can we please at least have some very, very easy to find way to check which dragons have which genes? Thank you.
Could it be possible to add in the Parchment tool tip what ancients can use it? Because I already can't keep track of which ancients do and don't have which genes, and it's only going to get more confusing going forward. It's also quite a hassle to always have to look up which ancients can use which genes, and new users might not even know where to go to find a resource for such information. So can we please at least have some very, very easy to find way to check which dragons have which genes? Thank you.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Love the blossom, very cute.
Love the blossom, very cute.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
SCREAM great news!!! thanks!
SCREAM great news!!! thanks!
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
Oh no my savings, there they goooooo~[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh no my savings, there they goooooo~
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
FINALLY

Modern and Ancient genes HAVE THEIR OWN SECTIONS

MASSIVE W
FINALLY

Modern and Ancient genes HAVE THEIR OWN SECTIONS

MASSIVE W
Rather late to the party, but THANK YOU for seperating modern and ancient genes <3 Gonna make my life a whole lot easier haha. Thank you for all the Undertide genes too :D
Rather late to the party, but THANK YOU for seperating modern and ancient genes <3 Gonna make my life a whole lot easier haha. Thank you for all the Undertide genes too :D
Loves all things feline
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47