Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Feb 29th g2 imps hub {OP updated}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Me and my wegg are ready, just gotta click the Hatch button [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
Me and my wegg are ready, just gotta click the Hatch button
6Sx7SSv.png
4 eggs, fully incubated and ready to go (if I don't forget the day of....)
4 eggs, fully incubated and ready to go (if I don't forget the day of....)
1 more incubation and my eggs are ready to hatch too
1 more incubation and my eggs are ready to hatch too
Perfect! Folks remember Feb 24th is the last day to throw a nest up and have it hatch naturally! Beidou and I will be double checking this week to help out anyone who misses a day but due to the sheer volume of dragons we sadly do not have boons for the um... Possibly 60-70 folks involved? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Perfect!

Folks remember Feb 24th is the last day to throw a nest up and have it hatch naturally! Beidou and I will be double checking this week to help out anyone who misses a day but due to the sheer volume of dragons we sadly do not have boons for the um...

Possibly 60-70 folks involved?
siggy.png
I just have two eggs this time. But they will be ready.
I just have two eggs this time. But they will be ready.
Beidou and I have finished the feb 29th sales thread for everyone to use!

Here is the link.

As this is an interest thread we can't directly sell on here. But we've kept an eye on the ping list and will be spreading the link so folks can get access.
Beidou and I have finished the feb 29th sales thread for everyone to use!

Here is the link.

As this is an interest thread we can't directly sell on here. But we've kept an eye on the ping list and will be spreading the link so folks can get access.
siggy.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/3/3.png[/img] Thanks for the reminder, I managed to get three out of my pair! Excited to see what I get on the day.
3.png

Thanks for the reminder, I managed to get three out of my pair! Excited to see what I get on the day.
BoNC-6g5wELEw1My7FbOBIvy6j1.jpg
My two eggs are ready to hatch :)
My two eggs are ready to hatch :)
This is going to be so bananas!
This is going to be so bananas!
Is there a pinglist for the sales thread?
Is there a pinglist for the sales thread?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17