Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coliseum Grinding [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Kedreeva [s]Sending CRs now!! I'll send one in a two-way and the rest in one-ways :)[/s]CRs all sent and ready to go! Unfortunately one did [u]not[/u] drop, but this is the dragon who would have received it! She's the first egg I've hatched from the coliseum! Currently working on getting her to level 25 and battle ready! (I LOVE her, RNG was really on her side) :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92240045] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922401/92240045_350.png[/img][/url] -------------------------------------------------- [size=4]Could I do another 1000 battles in the Crystal Pools next?
@Kedreeva

Sending CRs now!! I'll send one in a two-way and the rest in one-ways :)CRs all sent and ready to go!

Unfortunately one did not drop, but this is the dragon who would have received it! She's the first egg I've hatched from the coliseum! Currently working on getting her to level 25 and battle ready! (I LOVE her, RNG was really on her side) :D

92240045_350.png

Could I do another 1000 battles in the Crystal Pools next?
@MisterDergon Oh DANG!!!! She's gorgeous!!! THAT is what the "blaze" gene was MADE for, specifically for her to have a fiery mane!! She looks amazing, well done!

And you can do any coli that's green and has the space left, you don't ever have to wait for me to respond if you've got time at just a certain time. Even if you go over the 5k mark on a venue in the process, or someone else does it at the same time or something, it's fine. I'll be doing another round of 5k per venue after this, I just put a limit so I would get all the venues one round first for comparison. So yeah, have at it!
@MisterDergon Oh DANG!!!! She's gorgeous!!! THAT is what the "blaze" gene was MADE for, specifically for her to have a fiery mane!! She looks amazing, well done!

And you can do any coli that's green and has the space left, you don't ever have to wait for me to respond if you've got time at just a certain time. Even if you go over the 5k mark on a venue in the process, or someone else does it at the same time or something, it's fine. I'll be doing another round of 5k per venue after this, I just put a limit so I would get all the venues one round first for comparison. So yeah, have at it!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

Thank you <3 I want to turn her into a Forbidden Portal Farmer/Leveler :)

And just to clarify/be certain, do you mean just to go ahead and do it, then send the loot without posting here? (as long as it's green and needs battles)?
@Kedreeva

Thank you <3 I want to turn her into a Forbidden Portal Farmer/Leveler :)

And just to clarify/be certain, do you mean just to go ahead and do it, then send the loot without posting here? (as long as it's green and needs battles)?
@MisterDergon Yep, that's exactly what I mean :)

You CAN post here, but you definitely don't need to. If it's green and it has battles left, feel free to do battles til it's full, no need to ask first. Just declare the # of battles and venue (though i can guess the venue by loot, so that's not a huge deal) in the two-way CR so I know what to pay you for. Easy peasy!
@MisterDergon Yep, that's exactly what I mean :)

You CAN post here, but you definitely don't need to. If it's green and it has battles left, feel free to do battles til it's full, no need to ask first. Just declare the # of battles and venue (though i can guess the venue by loot, so that's not a huge deal) in the two-way CR so I know what to pay you for. Easy peasy!
@Kedreeva

Awesome, thank you! Will do :)
@Kedreeva

Awesome, thank you! Will do :)
Hello! If your still looking for battles could I do another 200?
Hello! If your still looking for battles could I do another 200?
@Pearlgold Go for it! As long as the name is in green, you can do battles without asking! Just check the count to see how many more sets of 100 I need :)
@Pearlgold Go for it! As long as the name is in green, you can do battles without asking! Just check the count to see how many more sets of 100 I need :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13