Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coliseum Grinding [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Kedreeva
I’m willing to do 500 in scorched forest and 500 in forgotten cave if you want?
@Kedreeva
I’m willing to do 500 in scorched forest and 500 in forgotten cave if you want?
@WitchyGal Sure!
@WitchyGal Sure!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
K I’ll add you to my wait list on my post!
@Kedreeva
K I’ll add you to my wait list on my post!
@Kedreeva can I be put on the vetting for timed grind? XD Just let me know which venue for 30 minutes you'd like to test on :) I have a full team and my team varies depending on venue (aka my mage only comes out when I'm in the level 25 venues) lol :D

I'd probably start after the fest is over as I'm working on getting some last minute Fest stuff :)
@Kedreeva can I be put on the vetting for timed grind? XD Just let me know which venue for 30 minutes you'd like to test on :) I have a full team and my team varies depending on venue (aka my mage only comes out when I'm in the level 25 venues) lol :D

I'd probably start after the fest is over as I'm working on getting some last minute Fest stuff :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates If you're still interested in doing timed grinding, I usually do vets in Rainsong jungle.
@starmates If you're still interested in doing timed grinding, I usually do vets in Rainsong jungle.
@Kedreeva doing 30 to 60 minutes in Golem for you now :) With my mage hehe :D cause now I'm curious too :D For reference I typically build up breath/meditate for a handful of rounds so when I start the grind its normally with full or almost full everything. I also pause on bosses/rebuild back up breath/then continue (I can not do that if you want) but it helps with survivability in that venue lol :D
@Kedreeva doing 30 to 60 minutes in Golem for you now :) With my mage hehe :D cause now I'm curious too :D For reference I typically build up breath/meditate for a handful of rounds so when I start the grind its normally with full or almost full everything. I also pause on bosses/rebuild back up breath/then continue (I can not do that if you want) but it helps with survivability in that venue lol :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
Hi there! :)
My girlfriend (saowen99) guided me to your coli thread!! I've recently gotten super into coli grinding and they told me that you are an awesome person to work for! If you'll have me, I would love to start working in the Blooming Grove for you! Right now, I'm mostly looking to do numbered battles, but once I get more comfortable with the process, I can possibly help with timed battles, too! :)
Hi there! :)
My girlfriend (saowen99) guided me to your coli thread!! I've recently gotten super into coli grinding and they told me that you are an awesome person to work for! If you'll have me, I would love to start working in the Blooming Grove for you! Right now, I'm mostly looking to do numbered battles, but once I get more comfortable with the process, I can possibly help with timed battles, too! :)
@chappythebunny excellent! I'm actually more interested in the numbered battles anyway, since it's turning out to be consistent by the data. So have at it, have fun, and good luck!
@chappythebunny excellent! I'm actually more interested in the numbered battles anyway, since it's turning out to be consistent by the data. So have at it, have fun, and good luck!
@Kedreeva could I do 500 in scorched forest and 500 in volcanic vents? I'll probably do more after!
@Kedreeva could I do 500 in scorched forest and 500 in volcanic vents? I'll probably do more after!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim Sounds good!
@Milim Sounds good!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13