Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Discord finally did it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oop, sorry I was unsure were to place it
Oop, sorry I was unsure were to place it
I've been using filegarden for storing files since discord announced this change but postimages.org is what I use to upload images for Flight Rising, in case anyone wants suggestions for where to host their images or files.
I've been using filegarden for storing files since discord announced this change but postimages.org is what I use to upload images for Flight Rising, in case anyone wants suggestions for where to host their images or files.
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Yep, mine just went. Gotta hunt down most of them again at some point.

At least all of my art is saved. Memes and some gifs are gone though.
Yep, mine just went. Gotta hunt down most of them again at some point.

At least all of my art is saved. Memes and some gifs are gone though.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Screenshot-20240222-201842-Adblock-Browser.jpg

Screaming sobbing throwing up

Edit: NOOOO MY SIGNATURE
Screenshot-20240222-201842-Adblock-Browser.jpg

Screaming sobbing throwing up

Edit: NOOOO MY SIGNATURE
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
UPDATE. I FOUND A CHEAT.

Okok. So. Copy the image url. If you open it in a new tab, it tells you the image is no longer available. It is lying. Paste the url into Discord. It will display your image. Save it and re-upload it to an image hoster of your choice (I use ImgBB). Voila. Transparent images sometimes show up with a weird black background, but I prommy they stay transparent if you download them
UPDATE. I FOUND A CHEAT.

Okok. So. Copy the image url. If you open it in a new tab, it tells you the image is no longer available. It is lying. Paste the url into Discord. It will display your image. Save it and re-upload it to an image hoster of your choice (I use ImgBB). Voila. Transparent images sometimes show up with a weird black background, but I prommy they stay transparent if you download them
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@Dragonwyspr

This will genuinely help me so much thank you, I was so worried I lost a bunch of art and stuff and would've had to dig through years old chat logs to find them. Maybe make a separate post about this if there isn't already one?
@Dragonwyspr

This will genuinely help me so much thank you, I was so worried I lost a bunch of art and stuff and would've had to dig through years old chat logs to find them. Maybe make a separate post about this if there isn't already one?
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
@Dragonwyspr You have no idea the sheer volume of unneeded stress this just spared me. Thank you so much, no need for me to go on a scavenger hunt now.
@Dragonwyspr You have no idea the sheer volume of unneeded stress this just spared me. Thank you so much, no need for me to go on a scavenger hunt now.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
I just woke up to EVERYTHING broken [emoji=skull size=1] dozens of dragon bios, art shop examples, it's going to be a long day of fixing everything ToT
I just woke up to EVERYTHING broken dozens of dragon bios, art shop examples, it's going to be a long day of fixing everything ToT
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
f in the chat to pay respects [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
f in the chat to pay respects
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

@Dragonwyspr

I tried it and it worked, IT WORKED!! I honestly thought that hours and hours of drawing were for nothing so i did what you said and it worked for me, you are a lifesaver, Thank you!!!

@Dragonwyspr

I tried it and it worked, IT WORKED!! I honestly thought that hours and hours of drawing were for nothing so i did what you said and it worked for me, you are a lifesaver, Thank you!!!
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
g898uvO.png
n29EMdP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
EhlmcQh.png
Jd88XNq.png
(^ wip)
voyURL5.png
5hF3FGk.png