Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
Yessss! Finally!
Yessss! Finally!
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif
I am blown away, thank you so much for this update.

Blossom is sooo sweet and pretty on undertides!!
I am blown away, thank you so much for this update.

Blossom is sooo sweet and pretty on undertides!!
Square icon of Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, bushes filled with lanterns emitting a warm glow. By Serpenta
      Campbell, brown and green range veilspun. Link is to profile.Valan, a dark brown and green range obelisk. Link is to profile.Roethke, green, brown, and orange range aberration. Link is to profile.
Got the genes I was hoping for Undertides to have, as well as many welcome surprises! Already looking forward to working on some more Undertide gene projects sometime [emoji=undertide love size=2] (not to mention that I'm also looking forward to future gene expansions!) All-around, this looks like a great update. The Ancient Gene parchments sound like a good solution to "gene bloat" - and I'm hoping it'll make it easier for people to find the genes they want!
Got the genes I was hoping for Undertides to have, as well as many welcome surprises! Already looking forward to working on some more Undertide gene projects sometime (not to mention that I'm also looking forward to future gene expansions!)

All-around, this looks like a great update. The Ancient Gene parchments sound like a good solution to "gene bloat" - and I'm hoping it'll make it easier for people to find the genes they want!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-22 11:30:41" ] [b][size=5]Marketplace Changes[/size][/b] Alongside today's content update, we have implemented changes to how the [b]Marketplace[/b] functions: The [b]Genes[/b] section has been split in two tabs; there are now dedicated tabs for items related to [b]Ancient[/b] breed dragons, and items related to [b]Modern[/b] breed dragons. [img alt="A screenshot of the Marketplace interface. The main highlight is that there are two new tabs present. Apparel, Familiars, and Specialty tabs precede the new Modern Genes and Ancient genes tabs. These new tabs each have an icon that look like a stylized letter M and A."]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ancient_modern_gene_tabs.png[/img] It should now be easier to locate the item you're looking for. The sorting and filtering options have also been adjusted to work within these new tabs and their constraints. Secondly, we modified the stocking behavior to account for this split. Due to the now vast array of genetic items, it seemed appropriate that [b]they should be treated both visually [i]and[/i] technically separate[/b] in this feature. Meaning: [b]Ancient gene items and Modern gene items will no longer compete against one another for placement in the stocking logic.[/b] You are likely now to see more options [i]more often[/i] for each category because the Marketplace is treating them as unique sets of merchandise.[/quote] I don't think I could be happier tbh with this update. All the great new genes for UTs aside, THIS. makes me so happy. I don't have to wait for days for modern genes to restock anymore!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Undel wrote on 2024-02-22 11:30:41:
Marketplace Changes
Alongside today's content update, we have implemented changes to how the Marketplace functions:

The Genes section has been split in two tabs; there are now dedicated tabs for items related to Ancient breed dragons, and items related to Modern breed dragons.

A screenshot of the Marketplace interface. The main highlight is that there are two new tabs present. Apparel, Familiars, and Specialty tabs precede the new Modern Genes and Ancient genes tabs. These new tabs each have an icon that look like a stylized letter M and A.

It should now be easier to locate the item you're looking for. The sorting and filtering options have also been adjusted to work within these new tabs and their constraints.

Secondly, we modified the stocking behavior to account for this split. Due to the now vast array of genetic items, it seemed appropriate that they should be treated both visually and technically separate in this feature.

Meaning: Ancient gene items and Modern gene items will no longer compete against one another for placement in the stocking logic. You are likely now to see more options more often for each category because the Marketplace is treating them as unique sets of merchandise.

I don't think I could be happier tbh with this update. All the great new genes for UTs aside, THIS. makes me so happy. I don't have to wait for days for modern genes to restock anymore!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
the separate tabs is a lifesaver! thank you, devs!
the separate tabs is a lifesaver! thank you, devs!
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
Thanks for the awesome updates!! Jellyfish gene is adorable, too
Thanks for the awesome updates!! Jellyfish gene is adorable, too
look ma first skins -->
Great update all around, thank you devs! Looking forward to the completion of the Skin System Revamp, and Coliseum PVP.
Great update all around, thank you devs! Looking forward to the completion of the Skin System Revamp, and Coliseum PVP.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Ugggh I was just thinking about how I need more Undertides thanks for the excuse to get more [emoji=undertide love size=2] [s]Maybe I can use my account bound undertide scrolls I still have, lol[/s]
Ugggh I was just thinking about how I need more Undertides thanks for the excuse to get more
Maybe I can use my account bound undertide scrolls I still have, lol
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
The FR team is on fire [emoji=aether love size=2] Everything is incredible, hopefully with the passage of time this will get better and also the prices will change a little, that they will be lower[emoji=aether love size=2]
The FR team is on fire

Everything is incredible, hopefully with the passage of time this will get better and also the prices will change a little, that they will be lower
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Wait … blossom on Undertides….. i am foaming at the mouth,,, i love blossom sm,,,

WAIT WAIT.. VARNISH/LACQUER TOO? Eating good today
Wait … blossom on Undertides….. i am foaming at the mouth,,, i love blossom sm,,,

WAIT WAIT.. VARNISH/LACQUER TOO? Eating good today
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47