Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47
YOOOO!!!!! QOL UPDATES MY BELOVEDS :PRAY EMOJI: THANKS STAFF!!!
YOOOO!!!!! QOL UPDATES MY BELOVEDS :PRAY EMOJI: THANKS STAFF!!!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Fantastic update!
Fantastic update!
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
Holy moly this is a great update! I avoided getting an undertide because of the lack of genes, but now you guys have added some of my favorite genes in. I'm going to start keeping my eye out for them in the auction house! :]
Holy moly this is a great update! I avoided getting an undertide because of the lack of genes, but now you guys have added some of my favorite genes in. I'm going to start keeping my eye out for them in the auction house! :]
the new rules update makes it sound like exact age (under 18) or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile.
the new rules update makes it sound like exact age (under 18) or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
jellyfish is literally perfect
jellyfish is literally perfect
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Saw the new Gene tabs and immediately rejoiced. No more will we rush to the Genes tab only to see the Flash Sale is another Ancient Gene. Now we know what to expect upon viewing the sale!
Saw the new Gene tabs and immediately rejoiced. No more will we rush to the Genes tab only to see the Flash Sale is another Ancient Gene. Now we know what to expect upon viewing the sale!
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I am very intrigued!!
I am very intrigued!!
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
Beautiful update!!!
Beautiful update!!!
I haven't read the whole update yet but I got my marketplace flash sale ping and saw the M and A labels and OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD

(although, is there a glitch? the ancient tab is currently empty. and I don't think it's a time thing, because every other category is full)
I haven't read the whole update yet but I got my marketplace flash sale ping and saw the M and A labels and OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD

(although, is there a glitch? the ancient tab is currently empty. and I don't think it's a time thing, because every other category is full)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Fantastic update all around! Love to see Varnish/Laquer on more breeds, its so nice and versatile <3 And Jellyfish is just precious [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Fantastic update all around!

Love to see Varnish/Laquer on more breeds, its so nice and versatile <3
And Jellyfish is just precious
bZOQYBz.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47