Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff Appreciation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The new system sounds great. I'm always late to pick up the newest breeds/genes and am somewhat of a hermit in general, so I always forget to check for art errors in the very rare instance that I scry a new dragon to scroll up.
The new system sounds great. I'm always late to pick up the newest breeds/genes and am somewhat of a hermit in general, so I always forget to check for art errors in the very rare instance that I scry a new dragon to scroll up.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
agreed! as much as there are sometimes problems, I've still never seen another website with a staff who are so willing to admit and fix mistakes

(and then outside of the context of the gene art problems, they're just a great staff in general what with the INSANE amount of new content we get all the time and the amazing community they've helped create!!)
agreed! as much as there are sometimes problems, I've still never seen another website with a staff who are so willing to admit and fix mistakes

(and then outside of the context of the gene art problems, they're just a great staff in general what with the INSANE amount of new content we get all the time and the amazing community they've helped create!!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
It felt so good to log in earlier today and see these issues addressed at last! The review guidelines they shared were really heartening too. Really appreciate the response and the efforts to do better in the future!
It felt so good to log in earlier today and see these issues addressed at last! The review guidelines they shared were really heartening too. Really appreciate the response and the efforts to do better in the future!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is the Auraboa lore update. Cool to hear they're getting sensitivity readers and pro editors on board.
Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is the Auraboa lore update. Cool to hear they're getting sensitivity readers and pro editors on board.
Yes definitely!
I would like to say some positive things~ when my frustration was really high yesterday and I wrote about my displeasure in some of the threads about the gene changes.
Thank you for listening to the community~
I'm very happy that Sandsurge headfins are back to the original fade direction (I'm totally fine with the fade adjustment itself that was never up for debate!)
It saved my gened up creechurs and im relieved they are pretty again :)
Yes definitely!
I would like to say some positive things~ when my frustration was really high yesterday and I wrote about my displeasure in some of the threads about the gene changes.
Thank you for listening to the community~
I'm very happy that Sandsurge headfins are back to the original fade direction (I'm totally fine with the fade adjustment itself that was never up for debate!)
It saved my gened up creechurs and im relieved they are pretty again :)
I wholeheartedly agree, I knew that an acknowledgement was coming and honestly I wasn't expecting anything else, the Staff are getting to know their users much better. I certainly don't condone any of the hate, thankfully I have only seen some mild annoyance. I'm really fond of this new system, actually
I wholeheartedly agree, I knew that an acknowledgement was coming and honestly I wasn't expecting anything else, the Staff are getting to know their users much better. I certainly don't condone any of the hate, thankfully I have only seen some mild annoyance. I'm really fond of this new system, actually
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I remember when the Night of The Nocturne chests bugged out on the first day of the 2023 Nocturne fest, rendering the achievements impossible to complete. Undel personally replied, within about 20 minutes of my having posted a thread reporting the issue, to acknowledge it. Within hours we were given the good news and the bad news. The good news being the achievements, despite not working, were tracking the relevant info. The bad news was that due to it being a weekend, the engineers wouldn't be available to work on a fix until the next working day.

So we had to spend the weekend without Nocturne chest achievements.

And I didn't mind in the slightest! The simple fact we'd been given a fast, honest and accurate response on this brand new issue was more than enough for me. On a weekend no less, they really didn't have to monitor the situation that closely. But they did.

The next week, Keapora posted to notify the community the bug was fixed and gave thanks for the bug report. From start to finish, the developers' handling of the issue was clear, concise and respectful. Having seen other developers take... less helpful approaches, really highlights to me how good we have it with the FR dev team. They do make mistakes at times, anyone can, but I'm very happy we have this crew running Flight Rising. [/end wall of text]
I remember when the Night of The Nocturne chests bugged out on the first day of the 2023 Nocturne fest, rendering the achievements impossible to complete. Undel personally replied, within about 20 minutes of my having posted a thread reporting the issue, to acknowledge it. Within hours we were given the good news and the bad news. The good news being the achievements, despite not working, were tracking the relevant info. The bad news was that due to it being a weekend, the engineers wouldn't be available to work on a fix until the next working day.

So we had to spend the weekend without Nocturne chest achievements.

And I didn't mind in the slightest! The simple fact we'd been given a fast, honest and accurate response on this brand new issue was more than enough for me. On a weekend no less, they really didn't have to monitor the situation that closely. But they did.

The next week, Keapora posted to notify the community the bug was fixed and gave thanks for the bug report. From start to finish, the developers' handling of the issue was clear, concise and respectful. Having seen other developers take... less helpful approaches, really highlights to me how good we have it with the FR dev team. They do make mistakes at times, anyone can, but I'm very happy we have this crew running Flight Rising. [/end wall of text]
27eGmsl.png
I appreciate the changes
I appreciate the changes
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
The new system looks good, and I'm really glad genes won't be changed for consistency if the quote-unquote "error" remains after a month & a half. The update on the auraboa lore situation is appreciated too, and - if I may offer some mild criticism - I'd hope this means future lore will undergo sensitivity reading & edit passes from a third party.
The new system looks good, and I'm really glad genes won't be changed for consistency if the quote-unquote "error" remains after a month & a half. The update on the auraboa lore situation is appreciated too, and - if I may offer some mild criticism - I'd hope this means future lore will undergo sensitivity reading & edit passes from a third party.
I appreciate the changes but I wish the community didnt have to go bananas for staff to change them. Sometimes it seems like staff doesn't even play their own game
I appreciate the changes but I wish the community didnt have to go bananas for staff to change them. Sometimes it seems like staff doesn't even play their own game
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7