Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 201 202
SIDE ORDER!!!!!!
SIDE ORDER!!!!!!
DtBIuzC.png
HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
not really the right place to ask but how the hell do you install the DLC, i already own it but theres no prompt allowing me to download side order and i got kicked out of inkopolis plaza
not really the right place to ask but how the hell do you install the DLC, i already own it but theres no prompt allowing me to download side order and i got kicked out of inkopolis plaza
DtBIuzC.png
@Terraa idk i had a problem with that too

Anyway. [Agent 4] REAL. but theyre bashing 4. Have not seen them yet.
[Dedf1sh]Pronouns Real. no echoey voice tho...
1st boss was sick!
@Terraa idk i had a problem with that too

Anyway. [Agent 4] REAL. but theyre bashing 4. Have not seen them yet.
[Dedf1sh]Pronouns Real. no echoey voice tho...
1st boss was sick!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
NOT SPOILERS JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS IS AMAZING SO FAR
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
[quote name="rainstrom" date="2024-02-21 18:24:47" ] NOT SPOILERS JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS IS AMAZING SO FAR [/quote] TRUTH I AGREEE
rainstrom wrote on 2024-02-21 18:24:47:
TRUTH I AGREEE
>Carvaiine (They/them)
i am so busy tomorrow but I want to play it soo bad ughhhh
i am so busy tomorrow but I want to play it soo bad ughhhh
>Carvaiine (They/them)
RAHHHHHH I ONLY JUST GOT IN THE UPDATE SCREWED UP WHILE DOWNLOADING AGAIN

no side order stuff yet but!! the reppin inkopolis update!!! LOOKS SO GOOD!!! dualie juggling!! turn your brella into a guitar!!

yooo the low-vis visor is adjustable!! now if you wanna have budget octoling goggles you can! or plain silver versions of the s2 goggles/hypnoshades, they kinda match the vibe! big sweaters!! rolled up sleeves! no socks! yippeeeeee!!!!

okay enough of the small stuff i gotta go dive into side order now. ngl it was very funny seeing my character (who is dressed up like, well, dj octavio. duh) succumbing to the eepy in the intro cutscene.

(first thoughts of everything leading up to the title screen) ohhhhhhh my god that was only the intro that was so good!!!! oughh the octarian onward leitmotif during the first boss? i guess? they really just gave us marina back right at the start huh!!! and oth is in the outfits now!!!!

...please give me more octarian lore i BEG. we have 3 dome octos in the main cast!! give us the dome lore nintendo!!!

huh. okay so if the weapons you get are palettes tied to the characters (ie pearls palette is for the dualies, marina's is the brella etc)... how's the splatling/octavio one gonna work then.. wonder how we're gonna get it. probably from marina, or acht. maybe we'll get some octavio lore with it?? pretty please nintendo??

okay you get them via that. cool.
HUH- THE SPLATTERSHOT IS AGENT 4'S PALETTE???? YO!!!! i guess that makes sense since pearl already has the dualies, but woagh. agent 4 confirmed

and marina comments on it.. PLEASE let her comment on octavios whenever i unlock i SWEAR TO COD PLEASE-

RAHHHHHH I ONLY JUST GOT IN THE UPDATE SCREWED UP WHILE DOWNLOADING AGAIN

no side order stuff yet but!! the reppin inkopolis update!!! LOOKS SO GOOD!!! dualie juggling!! turn your brella into a guitar!!

yooo the low-vis visor is adjustable!! now if you wanna have budget octoling goggles you can! or plain silver versions of the s2 goggles/hypnoshades, they kinda match the vibe! big sweaters!! rolled up sleeves! no socks! yippeeeeee!!!!

okay enough of the small stuff i gotta go dive into side order now. ngl it was very funny seeing my character (who is dressed up like, well, dj octavio. duh) succumbing to the eepy in the intro cutscene.

(first thoughts of everything leading up to the title screen) ohhhhhhh my god that was only the intro that was so good!!!! oughh the octarian onward leitmotif during the first boss? i guess? they really just gave us marina back right at the start huh!!! and oth is in the outfits now!!!!

...please give me more octarian lore i BEG. we have 3 dome octos in the main cast!! give us the dome lore nintendo!!!

huh. okay so if the weapons you get are palettes tied to the characters (ie pearls palette is for the dualies, marina's is the brella etc)... how's the splatling/octavio one gonna work then.. wonder how we're gonna get it. probably from marina, or acht. maybe we'll get some octavio lore with it?? pretty please nintendo??

okay you get them via that. cool.
HUH- THE SPLATTERSHOT IS AGENT 4'S PALETTE???? YO!!!! i guess that makes sense since pearl already has the dualies, but woagh. agent 4 confirmed

and marina comments on it.. PLEASE let her comment on octavios whenever i unlock i SWEAR TO COD PLEASE-

xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I don't think this is a major spoilers or anything but just incase: The ink colors are soooo pretty! Like the two tone colors with the glitter and chips you choose they're sooo sooo good and I want them in turf war now! TAT
I don't think this is a major spoilers or anything but just incase: The ink colors are soooo pretty! Like the two tone colors with the glitter and chips you choose they're sooo sooo good and I want them in turf war now! TAT
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Side Order real!!!
Only thing killing me is that I can't stay up all night playing cause I've got to work tomorrow morning... :')

Jokes aside, I'm REALLY loving it so far. I've finished the tutorial and (no spoilers I dont believe but jic!) Got about ehh halfway? Through the tower before dying a silly death HAHA but oh well.

Also, just like the AESTHETIC and the ANIMATIONS themselves look SO GOOD??? Idk what they put into agent 8 and Pearl/Marina that make everything theyre involved in SO GOOD but they are cooking!!

But maybe I'm just biased cause I really loved Octo Expansion... And just anything to do with Agent 8, Pearl, and Marina in general.
Side Order real!!!
Only thing killing me is that I can't stay up all night playing cause I've got to work tomorrow morning... :')

Jokes aside, I'm REALLY loving it so far. I've finished the tutorial and (no spoilers I dont believe but jic!) Got about ehh halfway? Through the tower before dying a silly death HAHA but oh well.

Also, just like the AESTHETIC and the ANIMATIONS themselves look SO GOOD??? Idk what they put into agent 8 and Pearl/Marina that make everything theyre involved in SO GOOD but they are cooking!!

But maybe I'm just biased cause I really loved Octo Expansion... And just anything to do with Agent 8, Pearl, and Marina in general.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 201 202