Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your personal goal w/ your dragon lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would like to eventually have cohesive lore for my clan. But otherwise mostly just buying pretty dragons I find on the auction house
I would like to eventually have cohesive lore for my clan. But otherwise mostly just buying pretty dragons I find on the auction house
I agree with the others talking about building lore. I have a few breeding projects for dragons I want to build lore for that I'm working on. Also trying to expand the unique genes I have - it's so easy for me to let one type of pretty gene take over half my lair.
I agree with the others talking about building lore. I have a few breeding projects for dragons I want to build lore for that I'm working on. Also trying to expand the unique genes I have - it's so easy for me to let one type of pretty gene take over half my lair.
Honestly I just wanna complete a bunch of Gening / Breeding projects! I love scrying dragons and then actually getting them y'know? feels very personalized and a nice challenge :3

Maybe eventually I'll get into lore making but right now I'll stick to my headcanons and short descriptions
Honestly I just wanna complete a bunch of Gening / Breeding projects! I love scrying dragons and then actually getting them y'know? feels very personalized and a nice challenge :3

Maybe eventually I'll get into lore making but right now I'll stick to my headcanons and short descriptions
Ap6eiOc.png
Right now? Finish my ORV tab, I guess, and replace my Sailor Moon fandragons with comparable colored G1s. I also need to purge about 60 more dragons to feel comfortable in my current lair size. I only have technically about 250 dragons but i have another 60 that have just been hanging around, some for over half a decade. I also only have about a third of my permas leveled to 25 and I need to fix that.
Right now? Finish my ORV tab, I guess, and replace my Sailor Moon fandragons with comparable colored G1s. I also need to purge about 60 more dragons to feel comfortable in my current lair size. I only have technically about 250 dragons but i have another 60 that have just been hanging around, some for over half a decade. I also only have about a third of my permas leveled to 25 and I need to fix that.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I have a lot of goals, but lately I've been working on finishing all my permas. Gened, dressed, with a scene. Lore can come later, LOL.
On the backburner, I've been trying to collect a fandragon for every NPC. Every, npc. I also have flight reps I need to get primal vials for...
I have a lot of goals, but lately I've been working on finishing all my permas. Gened, dressed, with a scene. Lore can come later, LOL.
On the backburner, I've been trying to collect a fandragon for every NPC. Every, npc. I also have flight reps I need to get primal vials for...
CURRENT DOM WATCH 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
Right now? Finishing my planned hatchery pairs, unlocking all hibden slots, and training a Forbidden Portal coli team. I've got many other goals beyond that, but these are my most concrete priorities.

The goals you want to set really depend on what excites you, though. What keeps you coming back to FR?
Right now? Finishing my planned hatchery pairs, unlocking all hibden slots, and training a Forbidden Portal coli team. I've got many other goals beyond that, but these are my most concrete priorities.

The goals you want to set really depend on what excites you, though. What keeps you coming back to FR?
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
the lore. the lore,
the lore. the lore,
A1ondHN.png LwqWHRS.pngJLfxO0N.pngPuVYkR5.png5Pvzltj.pngyjMH2e7.pngupJLoFN.pngdvMS65X.png25JQOyr.pngRFvdPMt.pngsP61dTC.png 7GFlGJN.png
Hopefully get my lore written down cohesively and finish all my projects before i get more(I have wayyyyyy too many projects, 90% of them are in my hibden unstarted).
Hopefully get my lore written down cohesively and finish all my projects before i get more(I have wayyyyyy too many projects, 90% of them are in my hibden unstarted).
in7SefG.png
Well, clearly it's alll the white/fire G1s for me lol

@Myself I went to go check out your sisters only to realize that I was the one who bred Whisper all those years ago. Funny how that works out XD
Well, clearly it's alll the white/fire G1s for me lol

@Myself I went to go check out your sisters only to realize that I was the one who bred Whisper all those years ago. Funny how that works out XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
ive been taking FR seriously for the first time ever since just last week and my current goals are to get a lot more lair space, have all the cute coatls i want, and also advance on my little project im making

fell in love with my pfp dragon since the moment i got her and now im trying to get the double midnight + fog colouration on one dragon of each type and find all of them a skin they look pretty in. no apparel since ill include ancient dragons and they cant be dressed up and i refuse to have some of them decked out and others just naked

maybe ill build a little story around them, maybe not, ill see! right now i just want to breed the dragons and get the colours right, rn im gunning for a skydancer, nocturne, coatl and wildclaw
ive been taking FR seriously for the first time ever since just last week and my current goals are to get a lot more lair space, have all the cute coatls i want, and also advance on my little project im making

fell in love with my pfp dragon since the moment i got her and now im trying to get the double midnight + fog colouration on one dragon of each type and find all of them a skin they look pretty in. no apparel since ill include ancient dragons and they cant be dressed up and i refuse to have some of them decked out and others just naked

maybe ill build a little story around them, maybe not, ill see! right now i just want to breed the dragons and get the colours right, rn im gunning for a skydancer, nocturne, coatl and wildclaw
GjtB9m2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6