Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your personal goal w/ your dragon lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6
thing I forgot to say in my looooong spiel above:

once I have more of my permababies made, I want to make a tab specifically for them. because they look weird among my adult dragons haha

and once I have my current projects more under control, I want to start making more fandragons, and then I'll have a fandragon tab too!! (currently I only have 1 fandragon finished, 1 almost finished, and 1 that I need to rework. so definitely not enough for a tab (for me). but someday I'm going to make at least half of the batfamily and that by itself will be enough for a tab haha)
thing I forgot to say in my looooong spiel above:

once I have more of my permababies made, I want to make a tab specifically for them. because they look weird among my adult dragons haha

and once I have my current projects more under control, I want to start making more fandragons, and then I'll have a fandragon tab too!! (currently I only have 1 fandragon finished, 1 almost finished, and 1 that I need to rework. so definitely not enough for a tab (for me). but someday I'm going to make at least half of the batfamily and that by itself will be enough for a tab haha)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have no aims for my lair, I just like collecting pretty dragons.

my aim right now is to own every familiar, which I got serious about after I maxed out my lair and my hibden item slots.
I have no aims for my lair, I just like collecting pretty dragons.

my aim right now is to own every familiar, which I got serious about after I maxed out my lair and my hibden item slots.
My goal, though it's highly unlikely to be accomplished this year, is to finally gene all my project dragons and write some bios- Along with finishing my collection of primal eye wrought/spire/augment xxy sandsurges for a little sub-story away from my main lair!
My goal, though it's highly unlikely to be accomplished this year, is to finally gene all my project dragons and write some bios- Along with finishing my collection of primal eye wrought/spire/augment xxy sandsurges for a little sub-story away from my main lair!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
A fully gened G1 lair, I know I'm never making that any time soon but I'll dream
A fully gened G1 lair, I know I'm never making that any time soon but I'll dream
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
Write more lore and buy more lineage dragons
Write more lore and buy more lineage dragons
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have lots of goals but my main one is writing lore for my dragons!! Im not confident in my writing (I failed all my english classes whoops) so most of their lore is in my head. I hope to put it in their bios someday and maybe share it with people :> (but right now im still sitting in my corner of self doubt and my poor backspace button)
I have lots of goals but my main one is writing lore for my dragons!! Im not confident in my writing (I failed all my english classes whoops) so most of their lore is in my head. I hope to put it in their bios someday and maybe share it with people :> (but right now im still sitting in my corner of self doubt and my poor backspace button)
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
i don’t know what exactly i want to do for my main dragons. i’m going to try to give every one lore and a fullbody art piece at least. but i don’t know how many dragons i’m going to end up having, so that’s kind of a vague goal.

one more concrete plan is to collect every single plague fest skin and put them on a dragon.

i don’t know what exactly i want to do for my main dragons. i’m going to try to give every one lore and a fullbody art piece at least. but i don’t know how many dragons i’m going to end up having, so that’s kind of a vague goal.

one more concrete plan is to collect every single plague fest skin and put them on a dragon.

some of my long term FR goals and more recent resolutions:

• breeding projects are a nice low-key long term thing...
  • hosting traveling dragons and leaving them with a snippet of new lore to see your clan's reputation spread across Sornieth can be fun!
  • unlocking those hibden and den slots, always.
  • make pretty dragon bios and matchy outfits/skins/familiars
  • endlessly reorganize dragons from one lair tab to another
  • get more involved with groups, be it breeding groups or dom or subspecies or a fan group
some of my long term FR goals and more recent resolutions:

• breeding projects are a nice low-key long term thing...
  • hosting traveling dragons and leaving them with a snippet of new lore to see your clan's reputation spread across Sornieth can be fun!
  • unlocking those hibden and den slots, always.
  • make pretty dragon bios and matchy outfits/skins/familiars
  • endlessly reorganize dragons from one lair tab to another
  • get more involved with groups, be it breeding groups or dom or subspecies or a fan group
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

1 2 3 4 5 6