Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | y1 items in joxbox please its been 10yrs
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
support
support
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
Support. As a relatively new but very active player, it pains me to have seen light sprites go from costing 80kg in 2022 to like 200kg these days. The price is spiraling upwards faster than it's possible to accumulate gems. There is no saving up for a familiar or item that keeps increasing in price at such a rate.
Support. As a relatively new but very active player, it pains me to have seen light sprites go from costing 80kg in 2022 to like 200kg these days. The price is spiraling upwards faster than it's possible to accumulate gems. There is no saving up for a familiar or item that keeps increasing in price at such a rate.
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: bat trap
support
support
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
Full support, the forced-scarcity isn't fun. It really should've been that way from the start with Joxbox, especially with the Y1 Light Festival fumble about whether they'd retire or not.

Full support, the forced-scarcity isn't fun. It really should've been that way from the start with Joxbox, especially with the Y1 Light Festival fumble about whether they'd retire or not.

houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
as someone currently trying to work towards the sprites, support.
as someone currently trying to work towards the sprites, support.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Support! The forced scarcity of those particular items is dumb imo- especially with missing files of particular early fest items meaning we may never get a recolor for them either. Plus the whole "long term goal" completely falls apart when the price is going higher and higher at a rate players won't be able to keep up with.

It's not like Joxboxes would destroy the economy either- the math has been done in this thread. It's like...less than 1 percent for any of 'em if they were added.
Support! The forced scarcity of those particular items is dumb imo- especially with missing files of particular early fest items meaning we may never get a recolor for them either. Plus the whole "long term goal" completely falls apart when the price is going higher and higher at a rate players won't be able to keep up with.

It's not like Joxboxes would destroy the economy either- the math has been done in this thread. It's like...less than 1 percent for any of 'em if they were added.
x72ysXo.png
Support, sprites are now impossible to get for the now casual player and i've tried getting all of them before but the prices kept going up, i watched light sprites go from 60kg to up around 80kg before going to 200kg.
Thats too much.
I ended up quitting on this goal of getting all sprites because the prices went up faster than i could get gems

It leaves bestiary collectors and completionists at a loss because 200kg- takes a lot of time and effort, if someone wants to complete their bestiary or bond with every fam? tough luck. Spit up more than 250kg for some of the sprites...

I fully support this. The scarcity is not nice and i view it as ridiculous
Support, sprites are now impossible to get for the now casual player and i've tried getting all of them before but the prices kept going up, i watched light sprites go from 60kg to up around 80kg before going to 200kg.
Thats too much.
I ended up quitting on this goal of getting all sprites because the prices went up faster than i could get gems

It leaves bestiary collectors and completionists at a loss because 200kg- takes a lot of time and effort, if someone wants to complete their bestiary or bond with every fam? tough luck. Spit up more than 250kg for some of the sprites...

I fully support this. The scarcity is not nice and i view it as ridiculous
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
massive, MASSIVE support. the chances for early year festival items shouldn't be altered either since, as stated multiple times before, the chance of getting a specific item is so slow due to all the different drops possible. many players weren't playing the game during that time for various reasons, in my case for being underage. players should have the chance of obtaining items they missed out on without having to pay the equivalent of thousands of real life dollars.

(sorry if my thoughts r jumbled im in geometry class whoopsie)
massive, MASSIVE support. the chances for early year festival items shouldn't be altered either since, as stated multiple times before, the chance of getting a specific item is so slow due to all the different drops possible. many players weren't playing the game during that time for various reasons, in my case for being underage. players should have the chance of obtaining items they missed out on without having to pay the equivalent of thousands of real life dollars.

(sorry if my thoughts r jumbled im in geometry class whoopsie)
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Support
Support
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
Support. It fits the sites goal of making accessible game play.

Scarcity does not lend itself to becoming a goal except for the few. Also saying the odds should be low...like, why? Because they wouldn't be low enough as-is in a joxbox? Ha. In that case you may as well say you do not support.
Support. It fits the sites goal of making accessible game play.

Scarcity does not lend itself to becoming a goal except for the few. Also saying the odds should be low...like, why? Because they wouldn't be low enough as-is in a joxbox? Ha. In that case you may as well say you do not support.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34