Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1578 1579
@broadwaybound door 1 please!
@broadwaybound door 1 please!
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
@corvuscall [columns][item=Natural Might Fragment] [nextcol] [item=Iguanador] [/columns] @Macuil [columns][item=Brown Birdskull Legband] [nextcol] [item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece] [/columns] @Rasenryu [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894129/89412860_350.png[/img]
@corvuscall
Natural Might Fragment Iguanador
@Macuil
Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
@Rasenryu
89412860_350.png
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
Door 1: This door appears pretty average but you notice a trail of ants making their way into a crack just under the doorframe.

Door 2: The swaying fronds of a willow tree partially cover a circular door with a doorknob at its center.

Door 3: This door looks abandoned. The hinges are rusted and the paint is peeling.
Door 1: This door appears pretty average but you notice a trail of ants making their way into a crack just under the doorframe.

Door 2: The swaying fronds of a willow tree partially cover a circular door with a doorknob at its center.

Door 3: This door looks abandoned. The hinges are rusted and the paint is peeling.
Ooh, a pretty dragon!
@Rasenryu
I'll take the 2nd door please!
@Rasenryu
I'll take the 2nd door please!
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
@rasenryu i’ll snatch door 3!
@rasenryu i’ll snatch door 3!
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Rasenryu

I shall take Door One!
@Rasenryu

I shall take Door One!
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
@LenLyrical The door opens with nary a sound, revealing a cozy niche where a dragon rests [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92836510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928366/92836510_350.png[/img][/url] @carvuscall After struggling for awhile, you force the door open. The small room beyond is covered walls and ceiling with splatters of paints. You are about to leave, when something brushes against your foot. [item=tertiary gene: smirch] @JadeNight Opening the door, you see that the ants have completely claimed whatever food might have been in here. Of course, the ants themselves would probably make for a decent snack . . . [item=fire ant]
@LenLyrical
The door opens with nary a sound, revealing a cozy niche where a dragon rests
92836510_350.png

@carvuscall
After struggling for awhile, you force the door open. The small room beyond is covered walls and ceiling with splatters of paints. You are about to leave, when something brushes against your foot.
Tertiary Gene: Smirch

@JadeNight
Opening the door, you see that the ants have completely claimed whatever food might have been in here. Of course, the ants themselves would probably make for a decent snack . . .
Fire Ant

Ooh, a pretty dragon!
You find yourself in a dark forgotten void, it seems to stretch on endlessly as far as your mortal eyes can see. When you turn around, three doors seem to materialise out of the darkness.

The first door is round and made of aged wood, covered by twisting vines and blossoming overgrowth. A skittering sound can be heard from behind it.

The second door is made of tall rusted metal, dented and gouged as if attacked viciously. The air around the door is dry.

The third and last door is the smallest, twisting blue and green filaments creating elegant patterns. You can taste mint upon approaching it.
You find yourself in a dark forgotten void, it seems to stretch on endlessly as far as your mortal eyes can see. When you turn around, three doors seem to materialise out of the darkness.

The first door is round and made of aged wood, covered by twisting vines and blossoming overgrowth. A skittering sound can be heard from behind it.

The second door is made of tall rusted metal, dented and gouged as if attacked viciously. The air around the door is dry.

The third and last door is the smallest, twisting blue and green filaments creating elegant patterns. You can taste mint upon approaching it.
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
@LenLyrical door 1 please c:
@LenLyrical door 1 please c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@LenLyrical door 3 please!
@LenLyrical door 3 please!
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
1 2 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1578 1579