Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Festival FoddArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@LilyBound [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Order confirmed! It will be 300lvls, please send levels to an attendant when ready. If I have any questions about Ying I will DM you.
@LilyBound

Order confirmed!
It will be 300lvls, please send levels to an attendant when ready.

If I have any questions about Ying I will DM you.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@counterfate
Order Form for Digital Partial
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85192338
Type: Full Colour (Please include the skin if you can!)
Background Color: Go with whatever you feel is best :D
Tell me about your Character: He's a silly guy with his head in the clouds! Likes to sleep a lot as well
@counterfate
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85192338
Type: Full Colour (Please include the skin if you can!)
Background Color: Go with whatever you feel is best :D
Tell me about your Character: He's a silly guy with his head in the clouds! Likes to sleep a lot as well
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
Hello hello, lore lairs - my little stall is open! If you'd like to order in levels a week early as opposed to my normal shoppe - here we have it!

@Lilac's Library [Maw's Lore Shoppe] | @romeow (extra little ping so it's easier to find!!)
Hello hello, lore lairs - my little stall is open! If you'd like to order in levels a week early as opposed to my normal shoppe - here we have it!

@Lilac's Library [Maw's Lore Shoppe] | @romeow (extra little ping so it's easier to find!!)
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@ashymoneyknees hello, may i ask if you're only drawing fr dragons for this foddart, or if you'd be open to drawing dragon(-adjacent) ocs as well?
@ashymoneyknees hello, may i ask if you're only drawing fr dragons for this foddart, or if you'd be open to drawing dragon(-adjacent) ocs as well?
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@counterfate Order Form for Digital Partial [b]Character/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91932561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919326/91932561_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] Full Color [b]Background Color:[/b] A darker orange or gray would look nice I think! [b]Tell me about your Character/s:[/b] Cyra is a fierce fighter, but above all else he is loyal. He works well in teams and is beholden to his own code. Honor above all else (until someone he cares for his threatened.) [Url=https://youtu.be/EpCZer0jTMA?si=ErDp16dsSgsI-b11]This song[/url] is one I've been rotating as I work on his character if that helps with the vibes. I don't have any ideas for poses or expressions, sorry, but this is what I have for him at the moment.
@counterfate
Character/s: 91932561_350.png
Type: Full Color
Background Color: A darker orange or gray would look nice I think!
Tell me about your Character/s: Cyra is a fierce fighter, but above all else he is loyal. He works well in teams and is beholden to his own code. Honor above all else (until someone he cares for his threatened.)
This song is one I've been rotating as I work on his character if that helps with the vibes.
I don't have any ideas for poses or expressions, sorry, but this is what I have for him at the moment.
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@mawile94
Order type: Short Dragon Bio
Link to dragon: Can I ask for more than one dragon at once? If so, then one for Mura and one for Lamont!
Specifications: Your choice!
Other notes: Mura is my progen and he has the tiniest bit of lore already! Feel free to expand on it or disregard it completely! He thought he was the typical lone wolf guy bit it turns out he's just an introvert. Lamont is his (eventual) partner (it took them a while lol) and he's this confident social butterfly, extrovert, taller than he looks, that saw Mura fighting one day and decided to approach and proceeded to insert himself into his life. Not sure if you'll find it relevant, but he's a bit self conscious about his eyes, but the really likes how Mura stares at them sometimes! "Really big and full of wonder" he told him one day

Do I send the leveled dragons to you? Via CR or PA?

I'll come back for more!
@mawile94
Order type: Short Dragon Bio
Link to dragon: Can I ask for more than one dragon at once? If so, then one for Mura and one for Lamont!
Specifications: Your choice!
Other notes: Mura is my progen and he has the tiniest bit of lore already! Feel free to expand on it or disregard it completely! He thought he was the typical lone wolf guy bit it turns out he's just an introvert. Lamont is his (eventual) partner (it took them a while lol) and he's this confident social butterfly, extrovert, taller than he looks, that saw Mura fighting one day and decided to approach and proceeded to insert himself into his life. Not sure if you'll find it relevant, but he's a bit self conscious about his eyes, but the really likes how Mura stares at them sometimes! "Really big and full of wonder" he told him one day

Do I send the leveled dragons to you? Via CR or PA?

I'll come back for more!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@rubin
I do non fr dragon ocs too !
@rubin
I do non fr dragon ocs too !
neat, thank you! i'd love to place an order in that case.

@ashymoneyknees
Username: rubin
Link to dragon: i have two options, you can choose which one you'd be more comfortable with drawing: Specifications: honestly i don't have anything specific for either; they both have design notes and personality blurbs on their profiles if those help! however, i'll add these just in case:
  • merina: i'd love something relaxed and graceful; she can be in a sitting or gliding pose, with some flowers/tiny particles floating near her. a neutral expression would be lovely as well!
  • sakuragi: something with her gliding/floating in the air is alright with me, and if possible i'd like for her to be holding her pipe or a cherry blossom branch -- for the expression i'd love something serious or stern.

feel free to simplify their designs as needed, thank you in advance!
neat, thank you! i'd love to place an order in that case.

@ashymoneyknees
Username: rubin
Link to dragon: i have two options, you can choose which one you'd be more comfortable with drawing: Specifications: honestly i don't have anything specific for either; they both have design notes and personality blurbs on their profiles if those help! however, i'll add these just in case:
  • merina: i'd love something relaxed and graceful; she can be in a sitting or gliding pose, with some flowers/tiny particles floating near her. a neutral expression would be lovely as well!
  • sakuragi: something with her gliding/floating in the air is alright with me, and if possible i'd like for her to be holding her pipe or a cherry blossom branch -- for the expression i'd love something serious or stern.

feel free to simplify their designs as needed, thank you in advance!
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@mawile94 Order type: short dragon bio Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51342095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/513421/51342095_350.png[/img][/url] Specifications: no first person pov please Other notes: The only thing I have on her is that she is a seer of high standing who other dragons come visit to hear prophecies from. There's no other lore yet, so feel free to make something up :)

@mawile94
Order type: short dragon bio
Link to dragon:
51342095_350.png
Specifications: no first person pov please
Other notes: The only thing I have on her is that she is a seer of high standing who other dragons come visit to hear prophecies from. There's no other lore yet, so feel free to make something up :)
z59oZrZ.png
@counterfate
Character/s:

Blush sparkle:

girls night Blush
Peach sparkle:

girls night Peach

Background Color: Whatever looks best is good! ^^ Maybe some shade of blue? :0c
Tell me about your Character/s:

Pose:
- Maybe something with one of the heads drinking from the pink cup would be cute? :0c I'm open to other ideas though! I think any pose where they're smiling/looking happy with a ">:)" sort of vibe would be good!

Important outfit aspects:
- Horn jewelry (casings/earrings), sunglasses, collars (if they show with the pose! feel free to move them higher if needed, or go with an angle that cuts them out entirely if you want to avoid them ^^), front and back legwarmers (again, if they show), cup (if included/it shows!)

- The palm trees, arcade carpet pattern, and sun can be used as parts of the background, if you want!

- If the multi-colored tears look weird/bad, feel free to leave them out :)

Personality:
- They're sort of a god-like being. They're the magic/energy that inhabits a huge arcade, and have a very mischievous and positive vibe about them. They love to play pranks, eat cheap arcade food, and HATE intruders with a passion.

Request:
- I've been waffling between Peach sparkle and Blush sparkle for a while now ^^; Would it be possible to grab a version with Peach sparkle and a version with Blush sparkle? It would be very nice :') If not, just Blush sparkle is fine!

Tysm! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need more information or anything :D
@counterfate
Character/s:

Blush sparkle:

girls night Blush
Peach sparkle:

girls night Peach

Background Color: Whatever looks best is good! ^^ Maybe some shade of blue? :0c
Tell me about your Character/s:

Pose:
- Maybe something with one of the heads drinking from the pink cup would be cute? :0c I'm open to other ideas though! I think any pose where they're smiling/looking happy with a ">:)" sort of vibe would be good!

Important outfit aspects:
- Horn jewelry (casings/earrings), sunglasses, collars (if they show with the pose! feel free to move them higher if needed, or go with an angle that cuts them out entirely if you want to avoid them ^^), front and back legwarmers (again, if they show), cup (if included/it shows!)

- The palm trees, arcade carpet pattern, and sun can be used as parts of the background, if you want!

- If the multi-colored tears look weird/bad, feel free to leave them out :)

Personality:
- They're sort of a god-like being. They're the magic/energy that inhabits a huge arcade, and have a very mischievous and positive vibe about them. They love to play pranks, eat cheap arcade food, and HATE intruders with a passion.

Request:
- I've been waffling between Peach sparkle and Blush sparkle for a while now ^^; Would it be possible to grab a version with Peach sparkle and a version with Blush sparkle? It would be very nice :') If not, just Blush sparkle is fine!

Tysm! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need more information or anything :D
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21