Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
[item=Cinder Mith] [item=Spectre Dragonfly] [item=Moss-Covered Rubble] [item=Bulrush] [item=Wooden Flute] Cinder Mith, Spectre Dragonfly, Moss-Covered Rubble, Bulrush and Wooden Flute This is basically my first tab, haha! The Cinder Mith is out of place with the rest but it could be a metallurgist who left their Fire origins and their familiar decided to tag along to their new home!
Cinder Mith Spectre Dragonfly Moss-Covered Rubble Bulrush Wooden Flute

Cinder Mith, Spectre Dragonfly, Moss-Covered Rubble, Bulrush and Wooden Flute

This is basically my first tab, haha! The Cinder Mith is out of place with the rest but it could be a metallurgist who left their Fire origins and their familiar decided to tag along to their new home!
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
[item=cobalt filigree tail guard][item=amethyst geode][item=destroyed papyrus scroll][item=diseased fungus][item=eliminate] crim, even if i had an eliminate, which i dont, i would Not give it to you. this is giving me plague and earth vibes... a battle between the two territories, maybe? perhaps a messenger in blue is secretly sending information between the two factions
Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard Amethyst Geode Destroyed Papyrus Scroll Diseased Fungus Eliminate
crim, even if i had an eliminate, which i dont, i would Not give it to you.

this is giving me plague and earth vibes... a battle between the two territories, maybe? perhaps a messenger in blue is secretly sending information between the two factions
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[item=Shadowbinder's Tears] [item=Puffy Tail] [item=Tracker Runt] [item=Spellbound Glove] [item=Leon Mask] I genuinely have zero ideas for this-
Shadowbinder's Tears Puffy Tail Tracker Runt Spellbound Glove Leon Mask

I genuinely have zero ideas for this-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[item= wing bones][item=venomspite invader][item=third wheel][item=1st anniversary stolen cake][item=southmarsh podid claws] Seems like a Plague lair, which I've already achieved! I'd say a smaller lair, based on the descriptions, and maybe themes of poison and relationship conflicts. This seems to be a pretty great mix as far as coherent lair ideas go.
Wing Bones Venomspite Invader Third Wheel 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake Southmarsh Podid Claws
Seems like a Plague lair, which I've already achieved! I'd say a smaller lair, based on the descriptions, and maybe themes of poison and relationship conflicts. This seems to be a pretty great mix as far as coherent lair ideas go.
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
[item=mana thief][item=Extinguished Jackalope Pelt][item=Tattered Canvas Scrap][item=Ashen Lightning Glass][item=Warbeast Tusk] Gives me desert-y vibes!
Mana Thief Extinguished Jackalope Pelt Tattered Canvas Scrap Ashen Lightning Glass Warbeast Tusk

Gives me desert-y vibes!
[center][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll][item=Spectral Scales][item=Black Knight][item=Glass Cicada][/center] This gives me ninja vibes...except for the cicada.
Crimson Rogue Mask Moth-eaten Mith Doll Spectral Scales Black Knight Glass Cicada

This gives me ninja vibes...except for the cicada.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
I sometimes do the same thing but when i open chests. i think it can be really interesting what combination of items show up, i really can get a vibe for a dragon that way. I never thought to do it with Crim trades! [center][b]**edit**[/b] here's what items came up when i next checked Crim, and the dragon it inspired![/center] [center] [item=trilobite fossil][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=black hainu collar][item=dire hyena][item=bioluminescent tail] Norruk BluntHide, an Earth dragon who immigrated to Plague. He trains Dire Hyenas for a living. I'd probably use [gamedb item=34847] with said dragon too. Name inspiration is from the [url=https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/dwarf-names.php][color=saddlebrown]Dwarf Names[/color][/url] generator from the Fantasy Name Generators website. (if anyone actually wants to make this guy, don't let me stop you [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1])[/center] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4285623&skin=42329&apparel=50503,6282,52777,14107,28812,10882,10880,53354&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]Fossilized Fishbone Earrings [*]Amber Shades [*]Boneyard Drape [*]Skeletal Chimes [*]Haunting Amber Nightshroud [*]Glowing Orange Clawtips [*]Glowing Red Clawtips [*]Crystalclaw Sheathe [*][gamedb item=42329] [/LIST][/columns] [center][morphology=4285623][outfit=2503271][/center]
I sometimes do the same thing but when i open chests. i think it can be really interesting what combination of items show up, i really can get a vibe for a dragon that way. I never thought to do it with Crim trades!
**edit**
here's what items came up when i next checked Crim, and the dragon it inspired!
Trilobite Fossil Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Black Hainu Collar Dire Hyena Bioluminescent Tail

Norruk BluntHide, an Earth dragon who immigrated to Plague. He trains Dire Hyenas for a living. I'd probably use Scene: Titan's Fall with said dragon too. Name inspiration is from the Dwarf Names generator from the Fantasy Name Generators website. (if anyone actually wants to make this guy, don't let me stop you )
scry?sdid=4285623&skin=42329&apparel=50503,6282,52777,14107,28812,10882,10880,53354&xt=dressing.png
  • Fossilized Fishbone Earrings
  • Amber Shades
  • Boneyard Drape
  • Skeletal Chimes
  • Haunting Amber Nightshroud
  • Glowing Orange Clawtips
  • Glowing Red Clawtips
  • Crystalclaw Sheathe
  • Accent: Born From Stone

Norruk BluntHide
Norruk BluntHide
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[center][item=Garden Tender][item=Flute][item=Painted Turtle Shell][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Emerald Ring] I think Crim's trying to tell me something LOL[/center]
Garden Tender Flute Painted Turtle Shell Seeker Brooch Emerald Ring

I think Crim's trying to tell me something LOL
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Here's her collection for me! [center][item=Travel Gear of the Wanderer][item=Ebon-Edged Spear][item=Bloodstone][item=Mage's Midnight Socks][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][/center] Hmmm this is giving me some manner of Vibes, I think I can work with for current lore.
Here's her collection for me!
Travel Gear of the Wanderer Ebon-Edged Spear Bloodstone Mage's Midnight Socks Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Hmmm this is giving me some manner of Vibes, I think I can work with for current lore.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
[item=Copperplate Shell][item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Searing Bunny][item=Ruby Ring] at lesat the colors are coherent...? all those browns and reds couldnt tell you anything beyond that. maybe a plague veilspun with repurposed longmech parts for armor and odd tastes in pets
Copperplate Shell Diaphanous Wing Diseased Might Fragment Searing Bunny Ruby Ring
at lesat the colors are coherent...? all those browns and reds
couldnt tell you anything beyond that. maybe a plague veilspun with repurposed longmech parts for armor and odd tastes in pets
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32