Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
[quote name="Konz" date="2024-01-16 22:20:18" ] [item=Clawfoot Wallaby] [item=Lawn Decoration] [item=Mud Turtle] [item=Garden Tender] [item=Wetland Ghost] Well, I guess my lair is a zoo now. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [/quote] sure, let's try again: [item=Dreameater Tusk][item=Inky Baby][item=Verdemoth][item=Softspine Porcupine][item=Questionable Fashion] Yeah, not much better haha. Magical vivarium vibes until the last item appeared.
Konz wrote on 2024-01-16 22:20:18:
Clawfoot Wallaby Lawn Decoration Mud Turtle Garden Tender Wetland Ghost

Well, I guess my lair is a zoo now.
sure, let's try again:

Dreameater Tusk Inky Baby Verdemoth Softspine Porcupine Questionable Fashion

Yeah, not much better haha. Magical vivarium vibes until the last item appeared.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
I am afraid to see what I get. Here I go: [item=Tarnished Steel Belt][item=Pupowl Spawn][item=Puffy Tail][item=Amber][item=Smooth Pebbles] This is something.
I am afraid to see what I get. Here I go:
Tarnished Steel Belt Pupowl Spawn Puffy Tail Amber Smooth Pebbles

This is something.
FeIiZnO.png
According to Crim, my new lair should be centered around: [item=Ash Logs][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Turban][item=Porcupine Macrame][item=Ice Runestone][item=Bloodstone] An interesting combo. I have no idea what to do with any of this, but I thank her for trying.
According to Crim, my new lair should be centered around:

Ash Logs Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Porcupine Macrame Ice Runestone Bloodstone

An interesting combo. I have no idea what to do with any of this, but I thank her for trying.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/522.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/175.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/24495.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/46376.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/28252.png[/img] would be fun to use this as like a tarot reading or something lol
522.png175.png24495.png46376.png28252.png
would be fun to use this as like a tarot reading or something lol
lriUxTs.png
[item=tales of terror] [item=nature runestone] [item=plague bat] [item=envenom] [item=chancellor collar] Not sure whether or not these fit well together.
Tales of Terror Nature Runestone Plague Bat Envenom Chancellor Collar

Not sure whether or not these fit well together.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
[item=Water Runestone] [item=Antique Chair] [item=Silky Mole] [item=Wind-Up Key] [item=Scholar] Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with the mole but the other items give me the vibe of some kind of shipwreck salvage, items gathered from the depths and studied by historians. Maybe it's just a group of everyday scholars studying everyday items, but maybe there's some kind of magic afoot, these ruined discoveries are possessed and alive, and their presence in the clan causes strife? This is a really interesting way to build lore, I love it.
Water Runestone Antique Chair Silky Mole Wind-Up Key Scholar

Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with the mole but the other items give me the vibe of some kind of shipwreck salvage, items gathered from the depths and studied by historians. Maybe it's just a group of everyday scholars studying everyday items, but maybe there's some kind of magic afoot, these ruined discoveries are possessed and alive, and their presence in the clan causes strife?

This is a really interesting way to build lore, I love it.
Val/he/him/FR+8
Social skills limited, enthusiasm immeasurable
I have been using this thread's idea for my lore lately, so kudos for that!
I have been using this thread's idea for my lore lately, so kudos for that!
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[item=Snowfall Elk Pelt][item=Unicorn Dust][item=Moss-Covered Rubble][item=Day Lilies][item=Gleaming Leg Chitin] Well these results are cool! I'm getting naturey fantasy from these.
Snowfall Elk Pelt Unicorn Dust Moss-Covered Rubble Day Lilies Gleaming Leg Chitin
Well these results are cool! I'm getting naturey fantasy from these.
e2V12xK.png
event had me checking crim again for an interesting round! [item=Strangling Root][item=Blueridge Fin][item=Strange Runic Letter][item=Earth Runestone][item=Raw Lapis Lazuli]
event had me checking crim again for an interesting round!

Strangling Root Blueridge Fin Strange Runic Letter Earth Runestone Raw Lapis Lazuli
Gb36TXO.png    
[item=Black Capped Budgie][item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster][item=Common Froghopper][item=Alien Tendril][item=Banded Rattlesnake] idk all i could think of is someones very interesting buffet must be a guardian, imperial, aberration, banescale (huh the only dragon breed that eats 3 food types) or veilspun both color scheme wise and just. item wise it would have been way more coherent if the alien tendril wasnt there lmao. does the dragon with that buffet look like that?
Black Capped Budgie Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Common Froghopper Alien Tendril Banded Rattlesnake
idk all i could think of is someones very interesting buffet
must be a guardian, imperial, aberration, banescale (huh the only dragon breed that eats 3 food types) or veilspun

both color scheme wise and just. item wise it would have been way more coherent if the alien tendril wasnt there lmao. does the dragon with that buffet look like that?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32