Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you feel like having a cool lair
1 2 3 4 5 6
I mean, not really. Yeah some people have cool lairs but I like my lair, my dragons, and my own unique spin. I don't really look at other peoples lairs to begin with and try not to compare mine to theirs.
I mean, not really. Yeah some people have cool lairs but I like my lair, my dragons, and my own unique spin. I don't really look at other peoples lairs to begin with and try not to compare mine to theirs.
My lair has maximum coolness because it's full of mirrors and mirrors are cool. [emoji=mirror star size=2]

My lair has maximum coolness because it's full of mirrors and mirrors are cool.

MmSftql.png
I feel like if I was me but also a stranger seeing my lair for the first time, I'd think it was cool!! If that... makes any sense lol. But yeah, having some cool skins and a maxed out lair full of beautiful dragons is definitely what I want for a lair, they don't all have to be G1s but I like a good mixture ^^ And then eventually I want to get all my dragons have a pretty customized bio with a bit of lore and an art piece or two, then my impossible dream will be complete <3 if it is gonna happen, it's gonna take a loooong time haha
I feel like if I was me but also a stranger seeing my lair for the first time, I'd think it was cool!! If that... makes any sense lol. But yeah, having some cool skins and a maxed out lair full of beautiful dragons is definitely what I want for a lair, they don't all have to be G1s but I like a good mixture ^^ And then eventually I want to get all my dragons have a pretty customized bio with a bit of lore and an art piece or two, then my impossible dream will be complete <3 if it is gonna happen, it's gonna take a loooong time haha
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I think my lair’s already pretty cool, single color lairs totally do it for me. But i still have a long way to go on my goals since i’m basically trying to have as many bootleg G1s as possible. So the issue isn’t necessarily money but time…

It’s even making me consider getting rid of all my highschool project dragons and my G1s (maybe including my progens lol) but idk if i could ever actually do that!!
I think my lair’s already pretty cool, single color lairs totally do it for me. But i still have a long way to go on my goals since i’m basically trying to have as many bootleg G1s as possible. So the issue isn’t necessarily money but time…

It’s even making me consider getting rid of all my highschool project dragons and my G1s (maybe including my progens lol) but idk if i could ever actually do that!!
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
yeah I think so!! I don't hold onto enough money to be uber rich, like people who buy g1s for 1kg or more, but I am decently well off and definitely do spend a lot on my dragons :D

I do think that switch flipped when I started using the dressing room to dress my dragons instead of just throwing whatever I had in my hoard onto them haha
yeah I think so!! I don't hold onto enough money to be uber rich, like people who buy g1s for 1kg or more, but I am decently well off and definitely do spend a lot on my dragons :D

I do think that switch flipped when I started using the dressing room to dress my dragons instead of just throwing whatever I had in my hoard onto them haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
It's not quite there *yet* but my lair is coming along nicely. I bought some rather stunning g1s and got rid of g2+ dragons, one day I will be a cool purple blue g1 lair [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
It's not quite there *yet* but my lair is coming along nicely. I bought some rather stunning g1s and got rid of g2+ dragons, one day I will be a cool purple blue g1 lair
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
i love my lair! i consider my main lairs in my hibden and they make me so happy. ive invested so much time and love into my dragons and lots of my permas have art and all kinds of stuff. im not rich at all but most of my dragons have slowly been added to over the past... oh god, 7-8 years?

so yes! my lair is very cool to me at least ^^
i love my lair! i consider my main lairs in my hibden and they make me so happy. ive invested so much time and love into my dragons and lots of my permas have art and all kinds of stuff. im not rich at all but most of my dragons have slowly been added to over the past... oh god, 7-8 years?

so yes! my lair is very cool to me at least ^^
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
Do I feel like it? Yes.
But do I want to put time and effort into it? Nah
Do I feel like it? Yes.
But do I want to put time and effort into it? Nah
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
I do :o I have plenty of dragons I love, both g1s and g2s+ and my clan profile's lore is all done and pretty (until I add more stuff that is) one day am goin' to add fancy biographies to my dragons too
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
I do :o I have plenty of dragons I love, both g1s and g2s+ and my clan profile's lore is all done and pretty (until I add more stuff that is) one day am goin' to add fancy biographies to my dragons too
UDy41Fx.png
its cool TO ME
its cool TO ME

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6