Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Foxderg's Fables | Revamp in progress!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hi, I'd like to be added for a copy of dragon leaping, thank you!
Hi, I'd like to be added for a copy of dragon leaping, thank you!
Can I get a slot for dragon dancing please!
Can I get a slot for dragon dancing please!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@crowlit hi there! for dragon leaping, i don't think i'll have enough interest to do another full run, but i can mark you down as interested for now^^ it'll likely take quite sometime before the run fills, if you're ok with that :)
@Hraesvelgrr added, thank you for your interest!
@crowlit hi there! for dragon leaping, i don't think i'll have enough interest to do another full run, but i can mark you down as interested for now^^ it'll likely take quite sometime before the run fills, if you're ok with that :)
@Hraesvelgrr added, thank you for your interest!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
that's fine, I'm not in any rush, thank you!
that's fine, I'm not in any rush, thank you!
If there's another run of dragon leaping, could you add me to it?
If there's another run of dragon leaping, could you add me to it?
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
[quote name="BurittoKimasan" date="2024-02-13 20:38:01" ] @/MasakiSaphir hi there! For dragon frolicking, there are still slots open, so you can go ahead and send payment whenever convenient (800g through pm or cr). For dragon spinning, i don't think i'll have enough interest to do another full run, but i can mark you down as interested for now^^ it'll likely take quite sometime before the run fills, if you're ok with that :) [/quote] Apologies for the late reply (health issues) >.< Will be sending payment for dragon frolicking over in a few moments[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Yes please, I'm okay with waiting[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Thank you very much[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
BurittoKimasan wrote on 2024-02-13 20:38:01:
@/MasakiSaphir hi there! For dragon frolicking, there are still slots open, so you can go ahead and send payment whenever convenient (800g through pm or cr).

For dragon spinning, i don't think i'll have enough interest to do another full run, but i can mark you down as interested for now^^ it'll likely take quite sometime before the run fills, if you're ok with that :)

Apologies for the late reply (health issues) >.< Will be sending payment for dragon frolicking over in a few moments

Yes please, I'm okay with waiting Thank you very much
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
[center][font=calibri][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3079486/1#post_3079486]main post[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3079486/1#post_49655042]preorders/runs post[/url] [size=5]Hello everyone! The first round of dragon dancing is finally here! I'll be sending them over through 1t PAs shortly for those who pre-payed, and at print price for those who've yet to pay! [center][font=calibri][size=5]dragon dancing[/font][/size][/center] [skin=55089] [quote="run one"]@Rinny, @Tenebrae, @Sucrose, @Beatoriche, @Cherryfleck, @toxXxic, @Iralla, @X3X, @Shizuku[/quote] [rule] Here's the pinglist widget for anyone interested in following my work! [pinglist=10492]
main post
preorders/runs post

Hello everyone! The first round of dragon dancing is finally here!

I'll be sending them over through 1t PAs shortly for those who pre-payed, and at print price for those who've yet to pay!

dragon dancing

Here's the pinglist widget for anyone interested in following my work!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan I just saw hydroponic allergy in the skin database, is it available for sale?
@BurittoKimasan I just saw hydroponic allergy in the skin database, is it available for sale?
@Corvidophile hi there! Accent: hydroponic allergy is unfortunately, an exclusive custom, and isn't for sale!
@Corvidophile hi there! Accent: hydroponic allergy is unfortunately, an exclusive custom, and isn't for sale!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan Aw, well it’s beautiful either way, good job
@BurittoKimasan Aw, well it’s beautiful either way, good job
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27