Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 443 444
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91075807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/910759/91075807.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Interacting with:[/b] Dream (@JellyRaven), Camryn (@Starwindrider), Acier in the baclground (@nameofuser) ----------------------------- Botulism whined, drooling as it wiped a soggy limb over the gauze, as if trying to brush it off. "[i]No[/i]!" It said, half-angry and half-distressed. "I-meat help! Ssssstop.... hurrt! Sssafe! Ssstop hurrt! Help!" It paused its fussing over Fresh-meat's wounds, an idea lodging itself into its many brains like a burr. Botulism almost went shock-still; such big ideas like these almost never came to it! Maybe the other-meats were helping it get smarter! "Ooh!" It chirped, whirling on Shiny-meat. "Ide-ah! I-mmmmeat haaave... ide-ah!" It shoved a limb back into its mouth, soaking it in spit all the way [i]past[/i] the elbow, before withdrawing the oozing appendage and proudly presenting it to Shiny-meat. "You... smarr-t! Sank-too-ary said... med-ick! Caaaan... stud-ee! Taaaake..." It paused in its proposal, the idea tingling inside like a fresh smell as it tried to recall the word. Back when it was stuck in the box-place, with the shiny-hard walls and cold-old-food, there were white-covered other-meats that always asked it for... er... 'samples'! Yes, 'samples'! That's what they were called! "Taaake sam-pull! Seee..... safe! FFFFix hurt!" The white-others called themselves 'med-ick-alls', but maybe 'med-icks' were the same, and just needed a 'sample' from it! And the white-others wouldn't actually ask, per say, since they would just use shiny-hard claws to hold it down before poking and scraping it with shiny sticks. It always hurt when they did so, the shiny-claws cold and rough on its carapace, so It learned to offer 'samples' before they could use them. Shiny-meat looked a lot like the white-others, but it had the feel of the shiny-claws, so maybe if it offered a 'sample', they would see just how helpful it was being! And if they knew it was being helpful, they could be friends! And if Night-meat saw it being this helpful, [i]they[/i] could be friends [i]too![/i] Botulism churred happily, wiggling in place. So smart! --------------------------- Botulism votes for [b]The Warden[/b]
91075807.png
Interacting with: Dream (@JellyRaven), Camryn (@Starwindrider), Acier in the baclground (@nameofuser)

Botulism whined, drooling as it wiped a soggy limb over the gauze, as if trying to brush it off.

"No!" It said, half-angry and half-distressed. "I-meat help! Ssssstop.... hurrt! Sssafe! Ssstop hurrt! Help!"

It paused its fussing over Fresh-meat's wounds, an idea lodging itself into its many brains like a burr. Botulism almost went shock-still; such big ideas like these almost never came to it! Maybe the other-meats were helping it get smarter!

"Ooh!" It chirped, whirling on Shiny-meat. "Ide-ah! I-mmmmeat haaave... ide-ah!"

It shoved a limb back into its mouth, soaking it in spit all the way past the elbow, before withdrawing the oozing appendage and proudly presenting it to Shiny-meat.

"You... smarr-t! Sank-too-ary said... med-ick! Caaaan... stud-ee! Taaaake..." It paused in its proposal, the idea tingling inside like a fresh smell as it tried to recall the word. Back when it was stuck in the box-place, with the shiny-hard walls and cold-old-food, there were white-covered other-meats that always asked it for... er... 'samples'! Yes, 'samples'! That's what they were called! "Taaake sam-pull! Seee..... safe! FFFFix hurt!"

The white-others called themselves 'med-ick-alls', but maybe 'med-icks' were the same, and just needed a 'sample' from it! And the white-others wouldn't actually ask, per say, since they would just use shiny-hard claws to hold it down before poking and scraping it with shiny sticks. It always hurt when they did so, the shiny-claws cold and rough on its carapace, so It learned to offer 'samples' before they could use them. Shiny-meat looked a lot like the white-others, but it had the feel of the shiny-claws, so maybe if it offered a 'sample', they would see just how helpful it was being! And if they knew it was being helpful, they could be friends! And if Night-meat saw it being this helpful, they could be friends too!

Botulism churred happily, wiggling in place. So smart!
Botulism votes for The Warden
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/749#post_56003852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/922678/92267723.png[/img][/url] [color=#772311][b]ARKON[/b][/color] [color=#862814][size=2][i]He / Him[/i][/size] [color=#862814][b]Interacting with:[/b] Necroma, @PeanutButterGay[/color][/center] [rule] Arkon waited patiently as his host covered the couch in a blanket of lesser quality, ignoring how it felt akin to someone covering furniture in familiar-proof linens. He was [i]not[/i] a familiar, but he probably reeked like one, to someone who wasn't as nose-blind to his scent as he was. Then again, this dragon lived in plague territory, did he not? Perhaps he was used to strange sights and smells, and Arkon was worrying himself sick over nothing. While his host was (hopefully) distracted by preparing food and beverages, Arkon decided to begin the perilous ascent up the coatl-sized couch. As a way of testing the waters, he placed a tiny claw against the blanket, and pulled it away to see how severe the damage was. It wasn't something most dragons would notice initially (possibly due to Arkon's size), but there was a definite streak of grime outlining where he had touched. With a grimace, he doubled down and dug both claws into the blanket to begin pulling himself up. He was careful to not go far enough to touch the couch, and he was fairly confident his nails were small enough to not leave visible holes within the stitches. However, he very quickly remembered just how heavy his was, particularly in the wings. As soon as he had raised himself high enough to see over the front of the couch, he felt as if gravity had grabbed onto his wings and pulled, causing him to go tumbling down and land on his back. Right then happened to be when those dishes prepared for him floated to his head, meaning the other dragon almost definitely saw that. Wonderful. After a moment of struggling like a turtle flipped on its shell, Arkon eventually managed to right himself, at which point he nonchalantly brushed his displaced jewelry out of his face and took the teacup, acting as if nothing had happened. "Th-Thank you," he said, struggling to not sound winded after such an embarrassing maneuver. Cautiously, he took a sip of the tea, and found that it was... passable. It was a well-made cup of tea, truly, but this specific type of tea must have not been to his tastes. He made no indication of this discovery, and instead continued sipping it for so long that he started to feel short on breath. Sub-par tea or not, it was still the best thing he'd had to drink in quite a while, and... well, beggars can't be choosers, as he kept being reminded. When the teacup was almost empty, Arkon set it gently onto the ground next to himself to pick up the floating plate and try a bite of that snack. Surprisingly, whatever had been cooked was much more to his tastes than the tea, and he took quite a few bites before realizing he was going to choke himself, at which point he forced himself to stop. That, and his host had asked him a question. Etiquette would not allow one to ignore that. "They're quite simple curses, really," he said with a sigh, setting the unfinished snack down next to his teacup momentarily. "Observe." Now that both of his hands were free, Arkon picked up one wing and held it aloft, showcasing how it drooped down at the edges from the weight of the blood-like growths. The weight quickly became too much for him to even hold, and so he dropped his wing, allowing it to [i]clang![/i] back down onto the floor. He then pointed to his chest, covered in strange golden stones. "These... these are the physical manifestations of my curses. They weigh me down, and make me unable to fly... as you, [i]hah[/i], may have noticed. They're also a good bit larger than they once were... the last healer I consulted told me they expanded at an exponential rate. Even if you do not know how to remove curses, I would be willing to be your experiment, if that is what it takes." He paused for a moment to pick up his tea and take another sip, then suddenly froze, furrowing his brow. "Hold on... what was that you said about ugliness?"
92267723.png
ARKON
He / Him
Interacting with: Necroma, @PeanutButterGay

Arkon waited patiently as his host covered the couch in a blanket of lesser quality, ignoring how it felt akin to someone covering furniture in familiar-proof linens. He was not a familiar, but he probably reeked like one, to someone who wasn't as nose-blind to his scent as he was. Then again, this dragon lived in plague territory, did he not? Perhaps he was used to strange sights and smells, and Arkon was worrying himself sick over nothing.

While his host was (hopefully) distracted by preparing food and beverages, Arkon decided to begin the perilous ascent up the coatl-sized couch. As a way of testing the waters, he placed a tiny claw against the blanket, and pulled it away to see how severe the damage was. It wasn't something most dragons would notice initially (possibly due to Arkon's size), but there was a definite streak of grime outlining where he had touched. With a grimace, he doubled down and dug both claws into the blanket to begin pulling himself up. He was careful to not go far enough to touch the couch, and he was fairly confident his nails were small enough to not leave visible holes within the stitches. However, he very quickly remembered just how heavy his was, particularly in the wings. As soon as he had raised himself high enough to see over the front of the couch, he felt as if gravity had grabbed onto his wings and pulled, causing him to go tumbling down and land on his back. Right then happened to be when those dishes prepared for him floated to his head, meaning the other dragon almost definitely saw that. Wonderful.

After a moment of struggling like a turtle flipped on its shell, Arkon eventually managed to right himself, at which point he nonchalantly brushed his displaced jewelry out of his face and took the teacup, acting as if nothing had happened. "Th-Thank you," he said, struggling to not sound winded after such an embarrassing maneuver. Cautiously, he took a sip of the tea, and found that it was... passable. It was a well-made cup of tea, truly, but this specific type of tea must have not been to his tastes. He made no indication of this discovery, and instead continued sipping it for so long that he started to feel short on breath. Sub-par tea or not, it was still the best thing he'd had to drink in quite a while, and... well, beggars can't be choosers, as he kept being reminded.

When the teacup was almost empty, Arkon set it gently onto the ground next to himself to pick up the floating plate and try a bite of that snack. Surprisingly, whatever had been cooked was much more to his tastes than the tea, and he took quite a few bites before realizing he was going to choke himself, at which point he forced himself to stop. That, and his host had asked him a question. Etiquette would not allow one to ignore that.

"They're quite simple curses, really," he said with a sigh, setting the unfinished snack down next to his teacup momentarily. "Observe." Now that both of his hands were free, Arkon picked up one wing and held it aloft, showcasing how it drooped down at the edges from the weight of the blood-like growths. The weight quickly became too much for him to even hold, and so he dropped his wing, allowing it to clang! back down onto the floor. He then pointed to his chest, covered in strange golden stones. "These... these are the physical manifestations of my curses. They weigh me down, and make me unable to fly... as you, hah, may have noticed. They're also a good bit larger than they once were... the last healer I consulted told me they expanded at an exponential rate. Even if you do not know how to remove curses, I would be willing to be your experiment, if that is what it takes." He paused for a moment to pick up his tea and take another sip, then suddenly froze, furrowing his brow. "Hold on... what was that you said about ugliness?"
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90743645][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/907437/90743645.png[/img][/url] Oh wow, this skull is very cold- (@Storia) [rule] Cinty leaned in closer to the walls of the skull-cave. It was simply massive! What creature had died and left their wonderful bones behind? Was there more nearby? A rib-cage or a vertebrae perhaps? She rubbed at the dark circles beneath her eyes and let out a long, happy sigh. And watched as her heated breath caught in the air and gently dissipated. [i]Fascinating.[/i] She waved a claw in the air. Yes, it was cold. Cold enough that she could see the heat of her lifeblood in front of her, a surefire sign of her vitality. She gasped in amazement and felt the cold sting of the stale air work its way into her lungs. What could possibly be the source? The rest of the slapshod "clan" was bathed in a humid, sickly warmth, with the only escape being the lower floor of Cinty's remodeled den. But here? It was like a piece of the Icefields had been flown in. You could preserve a body in this! If it wasn't so obviously below freezing, it would make a perfect base of operations for say... some fictional narcissistic and intelligent character with dreams of power. Cinty was almost sad she hadn't tossed her stuff in here instead. She looked around in awe as she slowly paced the perimeter of the beast's cranial cavity. Above her, the palate of the mouth gave way to the great sinuses, mostly intact with all their delicate intricacies, and behind the cavernous openings, too small for her to squeeze her way through, she could see even more of the skull's anatomy. Cinty stood where the beast's tongue would've sat and stared up at the ceiling in awe. What a perfect place to get some inspiration. Nib again floated over with her notebook hooked around his grip unprompted, a testament to how often this exact scene had played out before. Cinty accepted both gratefully and curled herself down in the middle of the freezing skull. "A little cold couldn't stop us, huh," she whispers to herself, or perhaps her pen. Nib doesn't respond, so it's safe to assume the former. "I'm feeling in a bit of an [i]emotional wound[/i] mood today, yeah? That's a great idea." She answered herself as if the conversation wasn't just between her and the frigid air. [rule] Cinty votes for [b]Aegia[/b]
90743645.png

Oh wow, this skull is very cold- (@Storia)

Cinty leaned in closer to the walls of the skull-cave. It was simply massive! What creature had died and left their wonderful bones behind? Was there more nearby? A rib-cage or a vertebrae perhaps?

She rubbed at the dark circles beneath her eyes and let out a long, happy sigh. And watched as her heated breath caught in the air and gently dissipated.

Fascinating.

She waved a claw in the air. Yes, it was cold. Cold enough that she could see the heat of her lifeblood in front of her, a surefire sign of her vitality. She gasped in amazement and felt the cold sting of the stale air work its way into her lungs. What could possibly be the source? The rest of the slapshod "clan" was bathed in a humid, sickly warmth, with the only escape being the lower floor of Cinty's remodeled den. But here? It was like a piece of the Icefields had been flown in. You could preserve a body in this! If it wasn't so obviously below freezing, it would make a perfect base of operations for say... some fictional narcissistic and intelligent character with dreams of power. Cinty was almost sad she hadn't tossed her stuff in here instead.

She looked around in awe as she slowly paced the perimeter of the beast's cranial cavity. Above her, the palate of the mouth gave way to the great sinuses, mostly intact with all their delicate intricacies, and behind the cavernous openings, too small for her to squeeze her way through, she could see even more of the skull's anatomy. Cinty stood where the beast's tongue would've sat and stared up at the ceiling in awe. What a perfect place to get some inspiration. Nib again floated over with her notebook hooked around his grip unprompted, a testament to how often this exact scene had played out before. Cinty accepted both gratefully and curled herself down in the middle of the freezing skull.

"A little cold couldn't stop us, huh," she whispers to herself, or perhaps her pen. Nib doesn't respond, so it's safe to assume the former. "I'm feeling in a bit of an emotional wound mood today, yeah? That's a great idea." She answered herself as if the conversation wasn't just between her and the frigid air.

Cinty votes for Aegia
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5526909][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/55270/5526909.png[/img][/url] [color=#850012][b]C A M R Y N[/b][/color] [i]Any Pronouns[/i] Interacting with: Dream (@JellyRaven), Botulism (@WyvernTales), Acier (@NameOfUser)[/center] ----- Camryn watches as Botulism tries to communicate. She can somewhat understand what the parasite is saying, that it wants her to take a sample of its fluid because it is... safe. Logically, Camryn has her doubts, but she doesn't see the harm in following Botulism's request. They take out a sterile packaging meant to contain blood, open it and allow Botulism's spit to drip inside. A preliminary examination assured them that the fluid wouldn't corrode the packaging away, and it didn't seem capable of damaging her own internal systems. Camryn seals the packaging with an air-tight seal and stores it in a sterile segment inside her body. "I will bring it back to my superiors, and they will analyse it," she says. Camryn is only a medic, not a doctor or a scientist, and she lacks the knowledge and tools to analyse anything right now. After a moment, they add, "Thank you." ----- [center]Camryn votes for [b]Necroma[/b][/center]
5526909.png
C A M R Y N
Any Pronouns

Interacting with: Dream (@JellyRaven), Botulism (@WyvernTales), Acier (@NameOfUser)

Camryn watches as Botulism tries to communicate. She can somewhat understand what the parasite is saying, that it wants her to take a sample of its fluid because it is... safe. Logically, Camryn has her doubts, but she doesn't see the harm in following Botulism's request.

They take out a sterile packaging meant to contain blood, open it and allow Botulism's spit to drip inside. A preliminary examination assured them that the fluid wouldn't corrode the packaging away, and it didn't seem capable of damaging her own internal systems. Camryn seals the packaging with an air-tight seal and stores it in a sterile segment inside her body.

"I will bring it back to my superiors, and they will analyse it," she says. Camryn is only a medic, not a doctor or a scientist, and she lacks the knowledge and tools to analyse anything right now. After a moment, they add, "Thank you."

Camryn votes for Necroma
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72560621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/725607/72560621.png[/img][/url] [color=#5C34E5][b]NECROMA[/b][/color] [i]He/Him[/i][/center] Interacting with: Arkon (@relics), open! ----- Necroma didn’t really pick up on Arkon’s struggle, concerned with being a proper host for a house guest such as himself. It wasn’t until he finished and actually caught a glimpse of the other tumble down He nearly reached to help, until he realized the possibility it’d be seen as demeaning, and dispelled any magic in an attempt. Sometimes he just had to trust dragons could be okay with picking themselves up, but he felt bad nonetheless. Not mentioning it, he smiled reassuringly, happily watching Arkon drink his tea, only to finish the whole thing rather quickly. Was the fae that thirsty? The thought left his mind soon after it appeared. His focus shifted to how much he seemed to enjoy the food, though it wasn’t a full meal, he was happy to see he managed to help Arkon’s hunger. Afterwards, he observed the curse he was speaking about, the growths and the golden stones. The growths caught his eye especially, those seemed the most troublesome. It was only natural to guess one already tried taking them off, mining at them with a pick maybe. But they weren’t natural growths or stones, they were only physical manifestations of the curse. “Yes, well they do seem to be getting worse, but not to worry! I will do my best to stop this curse once and for all! When I..get a better idea on how you were cursed..” He laughed out of nervousness, unsure if he should pry. Despite him hungry for information, not every dragon wanted to spill out every detail of their life story, maybe Arkon wanted to keep things hidden? Who knew? Necroma didn’t. “Ah!” He didn’t even realize he said that, but it was true! A curse of stones and growths didn’t harm the other’s appearance, obviously it wasn’t targeting that part. “You…weren’t cursed..with ugliness?” He paused. "Sorry, was that out of turn?" ----- Necroma votes for [b]Aegia[/b]
72560621.png
NECROMA
He/Him

Interacting with: Arkon (@relics), open!
Necroma didn’t really pick up on Arkon’s struggle, concerned with being a proper host for a house guest such as himself. It wasn’t until he finished and actually caught a glimpse of the other tumble down He nearly reached to help, until he realized the possibility it’d be seen as demeaning, and dispelled any magic in an attempt. Sometimes he just had to trust dragons could be okay with picking themselves up, but he felt bad nonetheless. Not mentioning it, he smiled reassuringly, happily watching Arkon drink his tea, only to finish the whole thing rather quickly.

Was the fae that thirsty? The thought left his mind soon after it appeared. His focus shifted to how much he seemed to enjoy the food, though it wasn’t a full meal, he was happy to see he managed to help Arkon’s hunger. Afterwards, he observed the curse he was speaking about, the growths and the golden stones. The growths caught his eye especially, those seemed the most troublesome. It was only natural to guess one already tried taking them off, mining at them with a pick maybe. But they weren’t natural growths or stones, they were only physical manifestations of the curse.

“Yes, well they do seem to be getting worse, but not to worry! I will do my best to stop this curse once and for all! When I..get a better idea on how you were cursed..” He laughed out of nervousness, unsure if he should pry. Despite him hungry for information, not every dragon wanted to spill out every detail of their life story, maybe Arkon wanted to keep things hidden? Who knew? Necroma didn’t. “Ah!”

He didn’t even realize he said that, but it was true! A curse of stones and growths didn’t harm the other’s appearance, obviously it wasn’t targeting that part.

“You…weren’t cursed..with ugliness?” He paused. "Sorry, was that out of turn?"

Necroma votes for Aegia
giphy.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/749#post_56003852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/922678/92267723.png[/img][/url] [color=#772311][b]ARKON[/b][/color] [color=#862814][size=2][i]He / Him[/i][/size] [color=#862814][b]Interacting with:[/b] Necroma, @Peanutbuttergay[/color][/center] [rule] Arkon finished his tea as the other dragon was speaking, though he did so with his arms in an awkward position so that the stones on his body were more visible. He didn't know if the mage needed to inspect them, or if he'd seen enough to know what was going on. When his host asked about how he got the curses, he grimaced. He should have known that was coming, but it was still not something he enjoyed sharing with others. Thankfully, he got an opportunity to at least delay his response when the other dragon once again mentioned ugliness. [i]You…weren’t cursed..with ugliness?[/i] Was that... a question? Was it really so hard to believe that this was Arkon's natural appearance, growths aside? "Never mind," he said quickly, burying his snout in his empty teacup to hide his embarrassment. Here he was, trying to find a cure for his ailments, and he was already being ridiculed for his looks. This dragon had really seemed nice, and maybe he was to others, but Arkon couldn't help but be a bit offended. After taking a moment to regain his composure, he set the teacup down and forced himself to look the other dragon in the eye again. "Does it matter how I got it?" he asked, his voice more clipped than usual and his frills flicking in mild irritation. "It was a sorcerer, not a natural accident. I believe that is all that matters." He paused, thinking about what else the dragon might need to know. "A spell to simply peel them off also wouldn't do," he mused, "considering they have roots beneath the skin. They are not just external decorations. They are... more akin to teeth in a gum. Pulling one out would be rather painful..." He would know, considering he'd tried it once.
92267723.png
ARKON
He / Him
Interacting with: Necroma, @Peanutbuttergay

Arkon finished his tea as the other dragon was speaking, though he did so with his arms in an awkward position so that the stones on his body were more visible. He didn't know if the mage needed to inspect them, or if he'd seen enough to know what was going on. When his host asked about how he got the curses, he grimaced. He should have known that was coming, but it was still not something he enjoyed sharing with others. Thankfully, he got an opportunity to at least delay his response when the other dragon once again mentioned ugliness.

You…weren’t cursed..with ugliness? Was that... a question? Was it really so hard to believe that this was Arkon's natural appearance, growths aside? "Never mind," he said quickly, burying his snout in his empty teacup to hide his embarrassment. Here he was, trying to find a cure for his ailments, and he was already being ridiculed for his looks. This dragon had really seemed nice, and maybe he was to others, but Arkon couldn't help but be a bit offended.

After taking a moment to regain his composure, he set the teacup down and forced himself to look the other dragon in the eye again. "Does it matter how I got it?" he asked, his voice more clipped than usual and his frills flicking in mild irritation. "It was a sorcerer, not a natural accident. I believe that is all that matters." He paused, thinking about what else the dragon might need to know. "A spell to simply peel them off also wouldn't do," he mused, "considering they have roots beneath the skin. They are not just external decorations. They are... more akin to teeth in a gum. Pulling one out would be rather painful..." He would know, considering he'd tried it once.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/905493/90549221.png[/img] ----- The Warden Interacting with: none [/center] This was a stupid waste of time, there wasn't even any heating here! and there had been two attacks, he could be next. Then what would they do, the town would fall apart without him. The Warden walked out of his shack and wandering around, picking up random sticks and rocks and throwing them at things. But he bet the other dragons were doing something, probably kicking out another innocent dragon. He saw that coatl talking to an ugly fae. And that disgusting aether…[i]thing[/I] was around. And that cool robot, oh he was neat. Robots all liked him. Except for that one constuction robot who broke his tail in his plague clan. He hid behind a tree and watched their conversation, but they didn't talk about him so he didn't care much. ------ The Warden votes [b]Aegia[/b]
90549221.png

The Warden

Interacting with: none

This was a stupid waste of time, there wasn't even any heating here! and there had been two attacks, he could be next. Then what would they do, the town would fall apart without him. The Warden walked out of his shack and wandering around, picking up random sticks and rocks and throwing them at things.

But he bet the other dragons were doing something, probably kicking out another innocent dragon. He saw that coatl talking to an ugly fae. And that disgusting aether…thing was around. And that cool robot, oh he was neat. Robots all liked him. Except for that one constuction robot who broke his tail in his plague clan. He hid behind a tree and watched their conversation, but they didn't talk about him so he didn't care much.

The Warden votes Aegia
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center][columns=2][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/dd48e14d258c4747b130ccd8f9585e1b/e21378c0d207df45-ac/s250x400/efd7c50a7548a41ea9ce420a19cff84dd66cb460.png[/img][nextcol] Dream She/Her Interacting: Acier (@nameofuser) Camryn (@Starwindrider) Bot (@WyvernTales) [/columns] [/center] "EEP!" Dream yelped at the strange red dragon that reached to put a disgusting hand on her. "Don't.. don't touch me!" too weak to move away, the greasy substance covered some of her injured scales, they started to burn in more pain. "Get away!" Dream wiggled free so she was flying above the ground right next to Camryn, using him as a sort of shield. She looked down at the strange red dragon, he was cute in away, but she didn't know his true intentions. "You can't touch people without asking!" Dream said, the shock of the situation masking some of her pain somewhat... or was it the red dragons saliva? Camryn coaxed her back down and continued to apply medicine. "T-thank you so much, I owe you one. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!" Dream saw Camryn nod their head towards someone, they hadn't noticed their presence yet due to their condition, but now that they where aware, they had a sense of kinship. They knew they where a vampire, that dragon off in the distance, she looked his way, the connection was there and yet she was afraid. Afraid of his intentions, she hadn't met many vampires besides her family, and none on her own. She knows her kind can be very territorial, and are very complex creatures, what would his goals be? Is he a spy sent by flask? Come to kill her or worse, bring her back home. She looks at Camryn, the dragon who is healing her, she also thinks about the dragon who saved her last night. This clan is full of innocent souls that shouldn't be put in danger because of her, but something else is going on, she is sure of it. If Flask really did send dragons after her, it isn't the vampire or she would be dead already... she should go talk to them and figure things out. "Thank you Camryn for helping me, it feels... bearable now" She smiles at them before turning away. "I'm going to get acquainted with the rest of the clan!" She says with fake cheeriness. ... Heading into the dark of the outcropping, Dream stepped into the shadows and locked eyes with the vampire pearlcatcher. Dream working up all the courage and determination she could, [i]remember what your parents said "never show weakness to a vampire"[/i] although what useless advice that is now after the whole clan saw she almost died last night, but she had to do this, for the clan here, she had to make sure atleast this pearlcatcher was not a threat. "The sun forever be a thorn in our sides hmm?... now tell me, what are you doing here?" her courage masking her fear. --- Dream votes for [b]Necroma[/b]
efd7c50a7548a41ea9ce420a19cff84dd66cb460.png Dream
She/Her
Interacting: Acier (@nameofuser) Camryn (@Starwindrider) Bot (@WyvernTales)

"EEP!" Dream yelped at the strange red dragon that reached to put a disgusting hand on her. "Don't.. don't touch me!" too weak to move away, the greasy substance covered some of her injured scales, they started to burn in more pain. "Get away!" Dream wiggled free so she was flying above the ground right next to Camryn, using him as a sort of shield. She looked down at the strange red dragon, he was cute in away, but she didn't know his true intentions.

"You can't touch people without asking!" Dream said, the shock of the situation masking some of her pain somewhat... or was it the red dragons saliva?

Camryn coaxed her back down and continued to apply medicine. "T-thank you so much, I owe you one. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!"

Dream saw Camryn nod their head towards someone, they hadn't noticed their presence yet due to their condition, but now that they where aware, they had a sense of kinship. They knew they where a vampire, that dragon off in the distance, she looked his way, the connection was there and yet she was afraid. Afraid of his intentions, she hadn't met many vampires besides her family, and none on her own. She knows her kind can be very territorial, and are very complex creatures, what would his goals be? Is he a spy sent by flask? Come to kill her or worse, bring her back home.

She looks at Camryn, the dragon who is healing her, she also thinks about the dragon who saved her last night. This clan is full of innocent souls that shouldn't be put in danger because of her, but something else is going on, she is sure of it. If Flask really did send dragons after her, it isn't the vampire or she would be dead already... she should go talk to them and figure things out.

"Thank you Camryn for helping me, it feels... bearable now" She smiles at them before turning away. "I'm going to get acquainted with the rest of the clan!" She says with fake cheeriness.

Heading into the dark of the outcropping, Dream stepped into the shadows and locked eyes with the vampire pearlcatcher. Dream working up all the courage and determination she could, remember what your parents said "never show weakness to a vampire" although what useless advice that is now after the whole clan saw she almost died last night, but she had to do this, for the clan here, she had to make sure atleast this pearlcatcher was not a threat. "The sun forever be a thorn in our sides hmm?... now tell me, what are you doing here?" her courage masking her fear.

---

Dream votes for Necroma
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72560621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/725607/72560621.png[/img][/url] [color=#5C34E5][b]NECROMA[/b][/color] [i]He/Him[/i][/center] Interacting with: Arkon (@relics), open! ----- Necroma did get a better look at the stones, some were more…dull. They had different lusters, and different colors, of course not a wide array but noticeable enough. Asking for how they came to be seemed like a natural question to ask, but understood if the other didn’t want to answer that just yet. Or..at all. The coatl didn’t really want to pry, to him, there was such a thing as being too curious. His mind nearly goes somewhere else, only stopped by Arkon speaking up. Never mind? Necroma huffed. He had said something wrong. Whenever he asked a stupid question, his mentor would say the same thing, or just ignore him. Most of the time, he preferred to be ignored. Any thought of offending Arkon started to dig itself into his mind. Curse of ugliness.. Why did he even say that? “I- I didn’t- I mean-” Necroma looked away, towards Vesta, as if the familiar could give him advice. There was no answer, as always. “-Aha! Yes! What I meant..was…that.. Your curse.. It is obvious it’s the stones! Since your appearance is just fine! Great even! I’d say the stones seem invisible!” He laughed, loudly, but his eyes seemed sincere. “Well..on the matter of how it happened..it sort of does.” The coatl looked a bit dejected, sighing as he levitated a tome over. As he flipped through the pages, he tried to see anything on stones, particularly ones with roots in the skin. “Huh. Have you tried freezing them? Heating? Oh! Perhaps shattering..? Ah.. wait..that would hurt wouldn’t it.. Hm.. Is it emotional? Mental? Is the curse a punishment? That doesn’t seem right.. I can’t imagine a dragon such as yourself wronging anyone.. I wonder if there’s a vessel left to keep the curse, or is it like mushrooms? But stones? I-” Almost on instinct, he stopped talking, bowing his head. It seemed like he was doing it in shame. “Sorry. You must’ve tried everything.” There’s a loud ‘thump!’ as the tome closed, Necroma resorted to inching a bit closer to Arkon. “I wish I had more to go off of, but the closest thing I’ve seen to this is petrification..”
72560621.png
NECROMA
He/Him

Interacting with: Arkon (@relics), open!

Necroma did get a better look at the stones, some were more…dull. They had different lusters, and different colors, of course not a wide array but noticeable enough. Asking for how they came to be seemed like a natural question to ask, but understood if the other didn’t want to answer that just yet. Or..at all. The coatl didn’t really want to pry, to him, there was such a thing as being too curious. His mind nearly goes somewhere else, only stopped by Arkon speaking up.

Never mind? Necroma huffed. He had said something wrong. Whenever he asked a stupid question, his mentor would say the same thing, or just ignore him. Most of the time, he preferred to be ignored. Any thought of offending Arkon started to dig itself into his mind. Curse of ugliness.. Why did he even say that?

“I- I didn’t- I mean-” Necroma looked away, towards Vesta, as if the familiar could give him advice. There was no answer, as always. “-Aha! Yes! What I meant..was…that.. Your curse.. It is obvious it’s the stones! Since your appearance is just fine! Great even! I’d say the stones seem invisible!”

He laughed, loudly, but his eyes seemed sincere.

“Well..on the matter of how it happened..it sort of does.” The coatl looked a bit dejected, sighing as he levitated a tome over. As he flipped through the pages, he tried to see anything on stones, particularly ones with roots in the skin. “Huh. Have you tried freezing them? Heating? Oh! Perhaps shattering..? Ah.. wait..that would hurt wouldn’t it.. Hm.. Is it emotional? Mental? Is the curse a punishment? That doesn’t seem right.. I can’t imagine a dragon such as yourself wronging anyone.. I wonder if there’s a vessel left to keep the curse, or is it like mushrooms? But stones? I-”

Almost on instinct, he stopped talking, bowing his head. It seemed like he was doing it in shame.

“Sorry. You must’ve tried everything.” There’s a loud ‘thump!’ as the tome closed, Necroma resorted to inching a bit closer to Arkon. “I wish I had more to go off of, but the closest thing I’ve seen to this is petrification..”
giphy.gif
Aegia
He/Him
Not interacting with anyone but open

Aegia felt suspicious eyes on him, and his gaze darted everywhere.

This is weird... Aegia thought, slightly frightened. He was on full alert and was scanning the trees, bushes and the sky. He frowned with a mixture of irritation and fear.

Scales followed him by his side warily, keeping him protected. He made these weird suspicious-angry noises at some moments as they traveled through the forest. He wasn't that socialble with other dragons but that doesn't really matter.

Fear was crawling up his spine as if spiders did.

Aegia votes for Necroma.
Aegia
He/Him
Not interacting with anyone but open

Aegia felt suspicious eyes on him, and his gaze darted everywhere.

This is weird... Aegia thought, slightly frightened. He was on full alert and was scanning the trees, bushes and the sky. He frowned with a mixture of irritation and fear.

Scales followed him by his side warily, keeping him protected. He made these weird suspicious-angry noises at some moments as they traveled through the forest. He wasn't that socialble with other dragons but that doesn't really matter.

Fear was crawling up his spine as if spiders did.

Aegia votes for Necroma.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 443 444